Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

This Is My Little Advice To Every Nigerian Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is My Little Advice To Every Nigerian Youth (389 Views)

My Little Advice To Nigerian / A Little Advice For Atiku Abubakar. / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My Little Advice To Every Nigerian Youth by guobe: 12:20am On Jun 21, 2022
I have a little advice for every Nigerian youth as it is very vital at this critical period.I have observed this country we are and have come to the realisation that you are on your own.This country does not send you so you have to take the bull by the horn and chase your dream yourself.See those politicians you are running after,they will use you and dump you even if it is your relation that eventually wins the election.If they even remember to bring you close,they will make you to be enslaved and give you peanuts so that you will be doing the errand work for them by sending you to go buy guguru and ekpa for them on a Sunday morning.The youths have to show a high level of responsibility by not smoking their heads off with weeds and cigarette and drinking to stupor.If you smoke your head off how can you reason on how to forge a better life for yourself.Look at people that may eventually rule us come 2023,most of them don't have any blueprint on how to better the country.The average Nigerian politician has embezzled money for long and when it comes to election they buy INEC OFF,BUY JUDICIARY,BUY EVEN THE PEOPLE VOTING.Students in tertiary institutions have been at home for about three months now frustrated and nobody cares.The useless ASUU are fighting for their pocket and endangering the future of the young ones.The ASUU people say they have professors of law and cannot do simple loby to get what they want every time strike strike strike.A bunch of very dull people.In conclusion every youth should have a positive agenda for theirself well marked out and go for it as this country no send you.I rest my case for now.Goodbye.

4 Likes

Re: This Is My Little Advice To Every Nigerian Youth by babasolution: 12:34am On Jun 21, 2022
No youth should believe in Nigeria. Nigeria doesn't mean you well.
Re: This Is My Little Advice To Every Nigerian Youth by guobe: 12:37am On Jun 21, 2022
babasolution:
No youth should believe in Nigeria. Nigeria doesn't mean you well.
The country is not ready,it is getting worst daily.Alot of people are finding it difficult to feed.its a shame.
Re: This Is My Little Advice To Every Nigerian Youth by HarlequinLekex: 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
You have said it all

1 Like

Re: This Is My Little Advice To Every Nigerian Youth by guobe: 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
You have said it all
its just the gospel truth.A country that does not have the database of its citizenry is not serious.There is no social security number for its citizens so the country is bound to fail as it cant plan for its citizens
Re: This Is My Little Advice To Every Nigerian Youth by frankycoolbeans: 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
The Guguru & Ekpa Got me grin grin cheesy cheesy

But Naija Youths dey hear word?

They don't care ASS-LICKING the CRIMINALS. cry cry

It's quite SAD that our youths can easily be bought over by a meagre 5k (even 3k sef) LOL embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: This Is My Little Advice To Every Nigerian Youth by guobe: 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
frankycoolbeans:
The Guguru & Ekpa Got me grin grin cheesy cheesy

But Naija Youths dey hear word?

They don't care ASS-LICKING the CRIMINALS. cry cry

It's quite SAD that our youths can easily be bought over by a meagre 5k (even 3k sef) LOL embarassed tongue
lol so true but I hope they change for the better because it won't take them anywhere.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Charged With Conspiring To Harvest A Child's Organs In UK / As A Very Loyal, Patriotic Nigerian, Which Of These Two Will You Pick? / I Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools; My University Certificates Stolen - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.