Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Bombs Market In Imo State - PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Bombs Market In Imo State - PHOTOS (3678 Views)

Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS / Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS / Breaking: Unknown Gunmen Bombs Police Station/magistrate High Courts In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Bombs Market In Imo State - PHOTOS by Owopariola1: 5:42am On Jun 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

pls interpret

"Friend, dem no dey talk like this, we're talking about lives."

I doubt it correlates with what you proposed up there.

I'm bewildered as to how he got so many likes. I guess people like comments here based on the belief that such posts are supporting their view.

But I support your advice, the SE government should take a leaf from Wike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Bombs Market In Imo State - PHOTOS by BMZK: 5:52am On Jun 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Source Sahara Reporters Official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/96184337702/posts/10158795757492703/
Haussa Fulani herdsmen have done it again!
this one will not shock Buhari because they are his brothers.
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Bombs Market In Imo State - PHOTOS by Golan007: 5:54am On Jun 21, 2022
REDshouse:
cry

Why you sef delete am?
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Bombs Market In Imo State - PHOTOS by oilykid(m): 6:24am On Jun 21, 2022
Fake news by Sahara reporters... Nigeria media and their fake news
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Bombs Market In Imo State - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2022
Chai
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Bombs Market In Imo State - PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 9:55am On Jun 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Chai
[b]No lie and propaganda can stop imminent Biafra actualization , keep decieving gullible Ab0ki and Afonja Muslims that can't think out of the box.. grin
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Bombs Market In Imo State - PHOTOS by stanluiz(m): 9:56am On Jun 21, 2022
plaindealer:

Peter Obi himself is ipob, he's their number 1 defender..
Fake news!

Igbere News! I laugh in Swahili. Una go tire.
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Bombs Market In Imo State - PHOTOS by ygowon: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2022
Golan007:

Labour is not responsible abi?
has labour produced president before?
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Bombs Market In Imo State - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:06am On Jun 21, 2022
Emergingnation3:
[b]No lie and propaganda can stop imminent Biafra actualization , keep decieving gullible Ab0ki and Afonja Muslims that can't think out of the box.. grin

Lie from your newspaper
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Bombs Market In Imo State - PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Lie from your newspaper
As I said before, your hate against IPOB and Ndigbo will lead you to nowhere.... you'll be disgrace, just take a cue at your brother Wike, I has been trashed politically... The Hausa/Fulani that Lured him against Ndigbo is avoiding him like a plague.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Bombs Market In Imo State - PHOTOS by Golan007: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2022
ygowon:
has labour produced president before?

Of you had some understanding you would realise the labout unions of which ASUU belongs are a huge factor in the closure of universities.
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Bombs Market In Imo State - PHOTOS by DiscoverID: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2022
REDshouse:
many of you guys were once upon a time supporting IPOB and Esn and KANU and Now u can see what all that is metamorphosing into... there is need for south east joint security force patrol that will smoke them out from their hiding point and everyone should stop supporting any Biafra Agitation

I have a friend from Nnewi, he was busy celebrating ipob terrorists when they started killing police and attacking military formations and i warned him and reminded him the similarity of the hiatory of boka hram and he was calling "ungun known men". Fast forward, now he can no longer go to the village.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Bombs Market In Imo State - PHOTOS by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2022
THESE EVIL INFESTED NON ENTITY IGBO VILLAGE BOYZ.angry angry

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Bombs Market In Imo State - PHOTOS by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:50am On Jun 21, 2022
angry angry
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Bombs Market In Imo State - PHOTOS by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2022
THESE EVIL INFESTED NON ENTITY IGBO VILLAGE BOYZ ARE WORSE THAN SOME FULANI MONSTERS.angry angry DO PPL SHOULD SOMETHIN,PRAY THAT GOD WILL ARREST ALL OF TODAY FROM TODAY IFSHA.
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Bombs Market In Imo State - PHOTOS by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2022
AfganEASTERN
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Bombs Market In Imo State - PHOTOS by justie75: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2022
Peter Obi himself is ipob, he's their number 1 defender..Peter Obi himself is ipob, he's their number 1 defender.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Bombs Market In Imo State - PHOTOS by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Golan007:

Sharap

Isn't this how Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen were also said to be sponsored by Buhari.

Same logic you all used is what we must apply.

Let me get you right....you're saying you have no proof that Obi is 'supporting' even IPOB, never mind UGM, but that since some people said way back that Buhari was sponsoring the bokos and Fulani herdsmen, therefore you're now saying Obi 'supports' IPOB and UGM as payback!? See how eminently daft and quarrelsome you sound!?

Care to tell us why that accusation against Buhari struck a chord with you and got you angry? Are you Fulani? Also, what makes you think if that accusation was made against Buhari, that it was Ndigbo or just Ndigbo that made it?

Let's say said accusation against Buhari was actually made, would it be fair to say it has a basis seeing as the bokos once nominated Buhari to represent their interests in negotiations with the GEJ gov't; seeing as Buhari was once quoted to have said he wants to see sharia spread throughout Nigeria; and seeing as he once stormed down to Oyo in anger to tell Lam Adesina that 'your people are killing my people'...this was when there was a clash between Yoruba and Fulani herdsmen!?

Igbos stated aim is to see the secession of Biafra/Ndigbo from Nigeria! Last i checked, Peter Obi is still a 'one Nigerianist'!

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Bombs Market In Imo State - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
Emergingnation3:
As I said before, your hate against IPOB and Ndigbo will lead you to nowhere.... you'll be disgrace, just take a cue at your brother Wike, I has been trashed politically... The Hausa/Fulani that Lured him against Ndigbo is avoiding him like a plague.. grin grin

Stop bringing ndi Igbo in your ipob mess. Few days from now you and your autopilot go dey kill voters as Simon Ekpa has threatened. And then when the wrong person emerges u cry marginalization.
When someone condemns u, u say they are condemning ndi Igbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! Lagos Tribunal Declare Labour Party Winner Of Amuwo Odofin / Nigerian Navy Attacked By Aliens / Jonathan Bars Ex-ministers From Foreign Trips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.