Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Can U Help To Become A Professional Proofreader And Editor? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can U Help To Become A Professional Proofreader And Editor? (843 Views)

Industrial Plant Design; I Want To Do That Course. Can U Help / How To Become An Online Proofreader / We Can Be Of Help To You!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can U Help To Become A Professional Proofreader And Editor? by funkysamy: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2011
Pls does anybody know where i can get training on proofreading and editing here in Nigeria. i have good research and writing skills and a good eye for mistakes and stuffs; i will like to add proofreading to my skills. pls let me know if you have anything on this fast. thanks
Re: Can U Help To Become A Professional Proofreader And Editor? by Bigdreams(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2011
Hi friend,

Success Attitude Development Centre (SADC) has answers to your question. Grab a copy of Success Digest Newspaper from any vendor and get their contact details. Get in touch with them and I'm sure you'll get positive answers.

Best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs Most Likely To Be Replaced By Computers In The Future. / Confused: Career Choice / How Your Social Media Posts Can Make Or Break Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.