Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi (2578 Views)

ASUU: We Are Ready To Resume / ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education / ASUU Says The Strike Will Be Called Off Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by Oluwatech(m): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2022
The leadership of the ASUU Academic Staff Union has written to its members to be patient, adding that renegotiation with the government has reached an advanced stage. This was revealed in an interesting news release by the Student Mirror.

https://knowall.com.ng/2022/06/20/ASUU-strike-update/

1 Like

Re: ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by Emma2Seconds: 9:44am On Jun 21, 2022
U mean there will be nothing like strike again in nigeria universities After this
Re: ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by Oluwatech(m): 9:53am On Jun 21, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
U mean there will be nothing like strike again in nigeria universities After this

Nigeria is not promising grin grin
Re: ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by sinkhole: 10:04am On Jun 21, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
There will always be strike as long as FG will not do the needful.
A very big strike is on the horizon, if Atiku becomes the President of Nigeria: that strike will be the mother of all strikes!
For this very strike, then end is very near! The ASUU branches have started meeting, and that can only mean one thing, a deal has been reached cool
If this month ends and ASUU members received salary, whether one month or more, whether through UTAS or not, just know that time to look for your books has reached smiley

6 Likes

Re: ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by malikombi(m): 10:36am On Jun 21, 2022
sinkhole:
A very big strike is on the horizon, if Atiku becomes the President of Nigeria: that strike will be the mother of all strikes!
For this very strike, then end is very near! The ASUU branches have started meeting, and that can only mean one thing, a deal has been reached cool
If this month ends and ASUU members received salary, whether one month or more, whether through UTAS or not, just know that time to look for your books has reached smiley
I'm very sure that it's either you're a lecturer or very close to one. Your comments on ASUU matters is always very correct and on point. Thumb up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by sinkhole: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2022
malikombi:

I'm very sure that it's either you're a lecturer or very close to one. Your comments on ASUU matters is always very correct and on point. Thumb up
I can confirm that I am really very close to one wink I am neither a lecturer nor a student but I am very very close to a lecturer, I support their struggle with all the blood in my body grin
Re: ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by Emma2Seconds: 11:27am On Jun 21, 2022
Is of no use calling off the strike and still go back to strike after some time again. Let them do it once and for all one time.
sinkhole:
Re: ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by Oluwatech(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Is of no use calling off the strike and still go back to strike after some time again. Let them do it once and for all one time.

Better it's lingered and settled than the Union settle it now and still go back.
Re: ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by Emma2Seconds: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2022
Yeah that's my opinion
Oluwatech:

Better it's lingered and settled than the Union settle it now and still go back.
Re: ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by malikombi(m): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
sinkhole:
I can confirm that I am really very close to one wink I am neither a lecturer nor a student but I am very very close to a lecturer, I support their struggle with all the blood in my body grin
Thank you for believing in our struggle

1 Like

Re: ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by sinkhole: 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
The mother of all strikes I mentioned will be due to Atiku's policy statement on education, if he becomes the President.
ASUU will resist such policy with all the bloods in their veins and Atiku is a very stubborn human being, hence the strike will last for quite a long time embarassed

Re: ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by PMBtill2023: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Muhammadu Buhari,the clueless one.

1 Like

Re: ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by Oluwatech(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by Harrykn: 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
If I catch you and your fake news eh, i go use boggyman kala blast your left leg

2 Likes

Re: ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by Ximenez(m): 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
sinkhole:
The mother of all strikes I mentioned will be due to Atiku's policy statement on education, if he becomes the President.
ASUU will resist such policy with all the bloods in their veins and Atiku is a very stubborn human being, hence the strike will last for quite a long time embarassed
Atiku will never be president.

1 Like

Re: ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by WilsonBright935: 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
So ASUU have already WIN the battle.. grin cheesy grin grin
Let me correct ASUU o, it's won and not WIN o

3 Likes

Re: ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by Abiscodi11: 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
We hope so cos Nigeria government and ASUU are both dribbling each other like maradonna. Take any of them serious at your own peril
Oluwatech:
The leadership of the ASUU Academic Staff Union has written to its members to be patient, adding that renegotiation with the government has reached an advanced stage. This was revealed in an interesting news release by the Student Mirror.

https://knowall.com.ng/2022/06/20/ASUU-strike-update/

1 Like

Re: ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by etrange: 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
We have already won the battle, the strike will be called off soon*
Re: ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
I know the results, but let's see. wink
Re: ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by Oluwatech(m): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
I know the results, but let's see. wink

Inconclusive ��
Re: ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by stamapro(m): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Let them resolve the issues ASAP
Re: ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by Blesstar(f): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
ASUU wahala don tire me o cry
I don already commot mind for school dis year sef...

ASUU and FG has successfully made me spend 6 years studying a 4 years course.. cry

God when
Re: ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by Shineoneday: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oluwatech:

ASUU strike always occurs once in yrs ...
Nigeria is a country that anything can happen while allows the student suffer, it's best they call it off now regardless, this present student have somehow gotten 2 additional yrs to their degree and you're saying ASUU should still sit at home? You think ASUU fight is any good from the FG? You think they care for the student ?
Let's all know Nigeria educational system is push and start due to strike, at least this strike is due for an end . Let's continue and pray God intervene if there will be a next.
Re: ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi by Oluwatech(m): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nice words here

Shineoneday:

ASUU strike always occurs once in yrs ...
Nigeria is a country that anything can happen while allows the student suffer, it's best they call it off now regardless, this present student have somehow gotten 2 additional yrs to their degree and you're saying ASUU should still sit at home? You think ASUU fight is any good from the FG? You think they care for the student ?
Let's all know Nigeria educational system is push and start due to strike, at least this strike is due for an end . Let's continue and pray God intervene if there will be a next.

(1) (Reply)

Pluto No More A Planet / Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2010 / How Good Is Usman Danfodiyo Uni (UDUSOK).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.