Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

The Evacuation Of Innocent Civilians from Tigrai/Tigray - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Evacuation Of Innocent Civilians from Tigrai/Tigray (227 Views)

More For Tigray Or Tigrai (Ethiopia) / To Tigray Or Tigrai (this Can Help Other Similar Ethnic Groups) / EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evacuation Of Innocent Civilians from Tigrai/Tigray by OpenYourEyes1: 8:51am On Jun 21, 2022
To Ethiopia, before you go in for your law enforcement operation in Tigray, make sure the innocent ones are moved to safe locations, otherwise you can't succeed against the lawless ones. I hope you don't worry about cost... human life is more valuable and the lawless ones can't be left in Tigray to continue to create problems. I don't want this to snow ball into regional issues hence the need to tackle it now. If you obey the good instructions I have been dishing out to you, your need will be met and path straightened. I will be praying and monitoring things from this end.

*Those suffering from drought can use this opportunity to accommodate the innocent from Tigray and they will have abundant rainfall. All the regions in Ethiopia should accommodate and treat them well

Related Post:

To Tplf And Others (bewarned) https://www.nairaland.com/7177414/tplf-others-bewarned#113785454
Re: The Evacuation Of Innocent Civilians from Tigrai/Tigray by OpenYourEyes1: 9:28am On Jun 21, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
To Ethiopia, before you go in for your law enforcement operation in Tigray, make sure the innocent ones are moved to safe locations, otherwise you can't succeed against the lawless ones. I hope you don't worry about cost... human life is more valuable and the lawless ones can't be left in Tigray to continue to create problems. I don't want this to snow ball into regional issues hence the need to tackle it now. If you obey the good instructions I have been dishing out to you, your need will be met and path straightened. I will be praying and monitoring things from this end.

*Those suffering from drought can use this opportunity to the accommodate the innocent from Tigray and they will have abundant rainfall. All the regions in Ethiopia should accommodate and treat them well

Related Post:

To Tplf And Others (bewarned) https://www.nairaland.com/7177414/tplf-others-bewarned#113785454
Bump
Re: The Evacuation Of Innocent Civilians from Tigrai/Tigray by OpenYourEyes1: 8:51am On Aug 25, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

*Those suffering from drought can use this opportunity to accommodate the innocent from Tigray and they will have abundant rainfall. All the regions in Ethiopia should accommodate and treat them well

Related Post:

Bump. .. .
Re: The Evacuation Of Innocent Civilians from Tigrai/Tigray by OpenYourEyes1: 9:08am On Aug 25, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Related Post:

Bump.. ..... .......... ,...... .

(1) (Reply)

Who's The Original JESUS CHRIST / Parallels In Jesus' Life With The Other Prophets Of The Bible / Seeds Of Destiny 4 August 2022: Who Is A Meek Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.