Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

EPL: Rio Ferdinand Names Players That Will Push To Leave Man Utd - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Rio Ferdinand Names Players That Will Push To Leave Man Utd (220 Views)

Rio Ferdinand Names Virgil van Dijk Best Centre-Back In The World / Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) / Mourinho Blames Rio Ferdinand And Paul Scholes For His Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Rio Ferdinand Names Players That Will Push To Leave Man Utd by OdogwuBlog: 9:16am On Jun 21, 2022
Former Manchester United defender, Rio Ferdinand has claimed Harry Maguire, Raphael Varane, Victor Lindelof and Eric Bailly could be pushing to leave Manchester United this summer.

Erik ten Hag has already suffered a setback in trying to bolster his defence this summer, after Jurrien Timber has opted to remain at Ajax.

United are still in the market for a new central defender and Ferdinand believes two centre-backs from the current squad could look to depart Old TraffordTop

“I’ll be interested to see what Ten Hag does in that area.

“We’re talking about the young lad, Timber, at Ajax, a small centre-half.

“I’ll be interested to see what happens with Varane, Lindelof and Maguire, Eric Bailly as well. I think one or two of those will go,” Ferdinand said on Vibe with Five.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/21/epl-rio-ferdinand-names-players-that-will-push-to-leave-man-utd/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: EPL: Rio Ferdinand Names Players That Will Push To Leave Man Utd by paulolee(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2022
wat about ur padi cr7 dt is still in spain hoping for Madrid return? I even heard dt roma is an option too..
u won't mention his name make him for no vex blast u..

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Forward Taiwo Awoniyi Makes Club Record Deal In EPL (pics). / Chelsea Seriously Considering Cristiano Ronaldo Move / Daily 2 Odds Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.