Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Moment Prophet Odumeje Releases Prophecy On 2023 Presidency - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Moment Prophet Odumeje Releases Prophecy On 2023 Presidency (796 Views)

Still On 2023 NCEE Results / New Year: Prophet Amaukwu Releases Prophecy For 2019 / Olumba Olumba Releases Prophecy Of For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moment Prophet Odumeje Releases Prophecy On 2023 Presidency by Albertrich: 9:32am On Jun 21, 2022
Prophet Odumeje releases prophecy on 2023 presidency

As the 2023 elections draw near, Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje, the founder of the Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry, Onitsha, Anambra State, has said only a man from the South-East region of Nigeria “can change the situation of the country”.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that according to the preacher, Peter Obi, presidential flagbearer of the Labour Party (LP), is the right man to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

“If we miss it, we are entering into another level of pain,” Odumeje said in a video posted on his church’s social media channels on Monday.

“The country is already collapsed. And the person that can change the country is a man from the East.

“The man from the East is what God showed me. I love everybody, but I am talking to you as a prophet. And God showed me. Don’t say I did not say this to you.

“Anybody that enter to that seat [sic], all of you people will see it with your eyes.”
Re: Moment Prophet Odumeje Releases Prophecy On 2023 Presidency by proff010: 9:38am On Jun 21, 2022
You are seeing nothing
Re: Moment Prophet Odumeje Releases Prophecy On 2023 Presidency by Cypress042(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2022
Can't these prophets stay for months without chasing clout

If i'd change today and start being the prophesy believing type cool i won't still take this man serious undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Value Of Peter Obi’s Investment For Anambra In Sabmiller Clarified / Is The 2024 Toyota Camry Out? / Who's The Illest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.