Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. (2641 Views)

This Guy Has Been Collecting Phones For 20years(pic) / The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. / This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by Pk01(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2022
My nairaland people, I want to transac with this guy weidoo, is the guy Legit?. That's how I did one funny transaction last year December.. E no end well.

Update;
Thanks guys, we agreed on pay on delivery.
.. He is actually a nice guy.. He called me yesterday.

Thanks guys..
Phone finally delivered to me.. We later agreed on pay on delivery..

I can vouch for the guy 100% Legit.
Oladimeji122:
my brother na sure 1
Oladimeji122:
my brother call me 09060160878 i go advice
BobbyZrealist:
Go to a Samsung shop.... Simple.
korlhyjay:
He's legit. Please go ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by Logicall: 10:22am On Jun 21, 2022
Be careful...people eyes red...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2022
Better find escrow
to hold the Money till both sides are satisfied ......signing out✈

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by Pk01(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2022
Logicall:
Be careful...people eyes red...
thanks man
Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by Pk01(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
Better find escrow
to hold the Money till both sides are satisfied ......signing out✈
who will you recommend for me.. Please
Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by infini771: 11:20am On Jun 21, 2022
Pay on delivery

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2022
Pk01:
who will you recommend for me.. Please
Honestly I don't know
but you can try payment on delivery ......signing out✈

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by akmath: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2022
You don change the guy name o.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by Danmboss(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
The name though undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by Solanaa: 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
His name alone screams scam grin

Just kidding!!! wink

Be careful out there grin embarassed

The street isn’t funny sha

1 Like

Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by korlhyjay(m): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pk01:
My nairaland people, I want to transac with this guy weider, is the guy Legit?. That's how I did one funny transaction last year December.. E no end well.

I run an Escrow service... But my main account was suspended for one week so this is an alternate.

Just let me know your decision

1 Like

Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by uwuana: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Search for Jboixx, He is your sure plug for escrow

1 Share

Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by Pk01(m): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
HONESTFACT101:

Honestly I don't know
but you can try payment on delivery ......signing out✈
I told him pay on delivery. He said he doesn't those that.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by Pk01(m): 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
korlhyjay:
are sure bro? .. How many percent will you rate him.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by HONESTFACT101(m): 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pk01:
Then run
Anyone you see here may even be in league with him if hr is a scammer ......signing out✈

1 Like

Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pk01:
la whatsapp him la send him the money la ignore your text la block you . la come to nairaland la post .... scam me la cause you join

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by Contekbbc: 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
OP, wise up,
Premium tears loading!
If he can't agree on 'pay on delivery' RUN

Pk01:
Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by Contekbbc: 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Hilariously hilarious.
Scamupdates:
la whatsapp him la send him the money la ignore your text la block you . la come to nairaland la post .... scam me la cause you join
Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by masterfactor(m): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Beta Enter shop go buy your phone, and if you must buy from him, look for a middle man maybe a frnd or relative that will stand for you. Based on trust died a long time ago, Be Wise
Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by BobbyZrealist(m): 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Go to a Samsung shop.... Simple.
Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by pat077: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Inspect what u want to buy physically b4 payment.
Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
You dey mad for being a mugu.
Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Contekbbc:
grin grin grin grin Hilariously hilarious.
wink
Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by SleekyP(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pk01:
Wese90 or wildchild for Escrow services, these are trusted nairalander.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by excanny: 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Never send money except u see goods
Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by WhisperedNoise: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Revolution2022:
You dey mad for being a mugu.

You just managed to do both things: expose your childishness and foolery.

You're such a wonder, bro.
Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by darkstar6971(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Contact me I do pay on delivery
Pk01:
Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by Ex0rrcist: 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pk01:
My nairaland people, I want to transac with this guy weidoo, is the guy Legit?. That's how I did one funny transaction last year December.. E no end well.
Contact wese90, he's a sure escrow. Weirdoo is legit but to be safe, use wese90 as escrow.
Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by eteebanky1: 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
If he doesn't accept payment on delivery, run ooo, na thief

Scammers too plenty for nairaland, they have spoilt everything for the Good hearted sellers around here

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Transac With This Guy, Is He Legit?. by Kyrx(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Weirdoo is legit seller.

You can use wese90 as your escrow is your doubting.

No cause for alarm cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Activate The Whatsapp Video Call On Your Device / Infinix Releases Android 8.0 Oreo For Note 4 Users / Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.