Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Hold Nothing Against Mbaka, Obi Reacts To Demeaning Comments By Cleric - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Hold Nothing Against Mbaka, Obi Reacts To Demeaning Comments By Cleric (360 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him / Peter Obi Reacts Over Offering N40 Billion To Kwankwaso To Be His Vice / Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hold Nothing Against Mbaka, Obi Reacts To Demeaning Comments By Cleric by TheNewsC3: 10:32am On Jun 21, 2022
As the crises resulting from a recent outburst by an Enugu-based Catholic Priest, Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka continue to rage, the candidate of the Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi on Monday made it clear that he holds nothing against the priest….

Last week, Fr Mbaka, who is the founder of Adoration Ministries, Enugu, while addressing his congregation at a program in his ministry at Enugu, said Nigerians will not vote Obi in the Presidential election because he was stingy but later apologized for the utterance.

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/i-hold-nothing-against-mbaka-obi-reacts-to-demeaning-comments-by-cleric/

(1) (Reply)

Automation Testing Courses / Prometric Exam / Supply Chain Management For Food And Beverages Is Critical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.