Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

With "Be Great With Hios", TECNO Launches Hios 8.6 To Inspire Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / With "Be Great With Hios", TECNO Launches Hios 8.6 To Inspire Users (934 Views)

TECNO Launches CAMON 20 Doodle Edition Powered By Android / TECNO Launches Hios 8.0 With Biggest Design Change In History / TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With "Be Great With Hios", TECNO Launches Hios 8.6 To Inspire Users by nuttynig: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2022
On June 8, 2022, TECNO held the global launch for its all-new HiOS 8.6 via an online pres conference, bringing exclusive and customizable design, rich features, strong performance and the latest Android 12 update to global users. With its "Be Great with HiOS" concept, HiOS 8.6 builds upon TECNO's ethereal, fluid and smart brand aesthetic "Stop at Nothing", reinforcing TECNO’s commitment to exploring more possibilities in the fusion of technology, innovation, and design. Every aspect of the new software update strives to inspire users to push the limits to achieve greatness, while also providing the rich UI customization sought by TECNO global users.

Aesthetically smart design to challenge the conventions of greatness
HiOS 8.6 offers a fully upgraded experience together with a refreshing UI and a great set of new features. Based on the Android 12, HiOS 8.6 brings a more well-rounded experience that fuels users' creativity and lets them challenge the conventions of greatness whether in work or life. Users are provided witha visual aesthetic that brings harmony to their screen. The innovative interface redesign brings the awe and grandeur of nature to lie. Users can essentioally flow from one screen to the next with heightened enjoyment with enriching icons, graceful contours, and immersive themes.The finely tuned gradients creates a perfect sense of depth in the display, while the integrated Blue engulfs the user in a panoramic view much like an idyllic lake.

HiOS 8.6's focus on UI customization is rooted in the customer's desire for a less distracting and unique phone experience," The HiOS team has heeded the user feedback for less distractions,offering a minimalistic design and refreshed animation effects that reflect a life-like response to touch with gravity and superb animation effects. From everyday uses like messaging and browsing the web,to playing immersive high-quality games, all distractions are stripped away, and it is much easier for users to focus on what really matters.HiOS 8.6 users will be even more comfortable and effortless for all the things that they love to do on their TECNO devices.

Tuned to catch the greatest moments of life

HiOS 8.6 delivers a sleuth of features that combines style and performance with an elevated photographic experience. Among them is the Camera Pro Mode that eases a creators' journey on the new CAMON 19. HiOS has taken the further step by introducing the professional mode to the camera features. This gives the user a very wide control over the camera settings from ISO, White Balance, Exposure and many more. Enjoy seemless and precise settings according to your need, a professional experience brought by a professional camera, and maximize your talents.
Video Editor is another great content creation tool that makes the life of a creator easier. On HiOS 8.6 of CAMON 19, an inexperience user can be a pro with the video editor. The upgraded feature gives users the ability to fine tune, trim, merge, add soundtrack, export in high quality while creating more and more contents on the go. The interesting part, you can choose a template and have the magic work for you. Apply different filters and it saves to draft automatically incase of any sudden interruption. This video editor has made production easy, fast and professional.

Photo Video makes it easy for you to seamlessly combine your favorite photos into carefully curated videos to remind you of the good times in just a click. Just select from your gallery, pick a template and you can easily make mini blockbusters by turning your images into short videos as many times as you want. So, next time you are unsure what you want to post on social media, simply use Photo Video to create videos from your App Gallery.

While watching a very interesting movie, the soundtrack or the music is something to fall in love with. With the Video to MP3 feature, you can turn that interesting part of the video to mp3 and use as ringtone in just a second. Very fast and easy to use.

Powerful technological functions for greater efficiency

HiOS 8.6 is equipped with robust features that improve work and life efficiency and makes users achieve greatness in a seamless way when dealing with different tasks. Lightning Multi-Windo is a feature that allows you to switch seamlessly between two Apps. This feature creates a floating window of your main screen app giving you an opportunity to juggle between multiple Apps at the same time.
Imagine a room where instead of taking things out to have space, you're adding more to create space. Thanks to the new Ram Extension feature on HiOS 8.6, say no more to lagging in gaming experiences, app processing and welcome to faster smart phone experience. This feature enable users to extend the RAM size on their device and maximize the full use of what a smartphone is all about. You can extend to a 8gig RAM, an extra 3gig to make the experience even better.

What is technology without speed and intelligence? TECNO CAMON 19 comes with the all powerful Smart 5G. There is a significant reduction in power consumption. Intelligently select 4G/5G network based on traffic bandwidth while reducing power consumpition in the following scenarios:
-Standby mode
- Video playback
- Instant messaging
- Mailing
- Audio playback
- Web browsing

We hope you join us to be great together and enjoy a more seamless mobile life. Let's look forward together to even more greatness from HiOS in the future. There is a lot of fun to explore in the new HiOS 8.6 and we invite you to experience it for yourself.

1 Like

Re: With "Be Great With Hios", TECNO Launches Hios 8.6 To Inspire Users by Niswayne19: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
This is impressive and good to know TECNO Camon 19 series comes with the new HIOS 8.6
Re: With "Be Great With Hios", TECNO Launches Hios 8.6 To Inspire Users by Anaaximander(m): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2022
Features that have been employed by MIUI since the days of Adam....

Welcome to the new life all ye transsion users.
Re: With "Be Great With Hios", TECNO Launches Hios 8.6 To Inspire Users by KingUka: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
this is a nice improvement grin
Re: With "Be Great With Hios", TECNO Launches Hios 8.6 To Inspire Users by 0xAaron: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Great I would want a phone that can enable me multi task and work efficiently
Re: With "Be Great With Hios", TECNO Launches Hios 8.6 To Inspire Users by Franktom247(m): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
Phones with better performance and unique user experience are highly regarded in this digital age
Re: With "Be Great With Hios", TECNO Launches Hios 8.6 To Inspire Users by IzuKiba77: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nawa ooh,this keeps going grin
With the new Ram Extension feature on HiOS 8.6, no more lagging in gaming experiences or app processing,so we can actually extend the RAM size on our phones and maximize it's full potential. AMAZING!!! shocked
Re: With "Be Great With Hios", TECNO Launches Hios 8.6 To Inspire Users by KeplersCross: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
IzuKiba77:
Nawa ooh,this keeps going grin
With the new Ram Extension feature on HiOS 8.6, no more lagging in gaming experiences or app processing,so we can actually extend the RAM size on our phones and maximize it's full potential. AMAZING!!! shocked

I also read we can extend to a 8gig RAM and extra 3gig to make the experience even better
Is this really true!?? wink
Re: With "Be Great With Hios", TECNO Launches Hios 8.6 To Inspire Users by Dlee1(m): 4:44am On Jul 14, 2022
KeplersCross:

I also read we can extend to a 8gig RAM and extra 3gig to make the experience even better
Is this really true!?? wink
It is not possible because it uses Mediatek processor. Believe this s h i t at your own peril.
Re: With "Be Great With Hios", TECNO Launches Hios 8.6 To Inspire Users by iseoluwanimi: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2022
will love to know how some of this features work... and the device to hop on
Re: With "Be Great With Hios", TECNO Launches Hios 8.6 To Inspire Users by Mimiko3: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
HiOS 8.6, amazing development, I can't wait to test it out
Re: With "Be Great With Hios", TECNO Launches Hios 8.6 To Inspire Users by Jayjerjay: 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dope dope features I am seeing here in the HiOS 8.6, God abeg
Re: With "Be Great With Hios", TECNO Launches Hios 8.6 To Inspire Users by hoilakes(m): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
HiOS will be making you fall in love with an android devices (product related). i love the recent updates its compact and smooth. cant wait to experience the latest version.
Re: With "Be Great With Hios", TECNO Launches Hios 8.6 To Inspire Users by Nuelng: 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
I want to know the devices that will have this HiOS 8.6 running on them and know how they feel like
Re: With "Be Great With Hios", TECNO Launches Hios 8.6 To Inspire Users by Zarandah: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
I like this phone but I need someone to enlighten me some more before I purchase it
Re: With "Be Great With Hios", TECNO Launches Hios 8.6 To Inspire Users by Simileoluwa4eva: 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
I love how the brand strives for better satisfaction for it users
Re: With "Be Great With Hios", TECNO Launches Hios 8.6 To Inspire Users by AyodejiFelix(m): 1:49am On Jul 15, 2022
This is a great Development from TECNO. Kudos to the brand.
Re: With "Be Great With Hios", TECNO Launches Hios 8.6 To Inspire Users by Inali: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kudos to the brand. Amazing job done
Re: With "Be Great With Hios", TECNO Launches Hios 8.6 To Inspire Users by Inali: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jayjerjay:
Dope dope features I am seeing here in the HiOS 8.6, God abeg
I am telling you. Abeg for wetin tho?lol

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 10 For Sale / Nokia's Connecting Cable / I Need Help Activating My Celtel Gprs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.