Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success (27781 Views)

JUNGLE JUSTICE: Take Portable To Alcohol And Drug Rehabilitation Centre- Ossai / Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son / Ossai Ovie Success To Davido: Give Your Donations To Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by Legendoo: 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Rehabilitation or arrest?
Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by sleek214(m): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Who else noticed that Peter Obi hardly blame the present government for our problem. His focus is mostly on solution to our problem. Obi is not a blame trader, he's a solution finder. #PeterObi4President
. How does it relate with the topic. No wonder you guys blame govt for your inability to improve your lives. PO can't better your life, your success is 90% your making. It's easier for Tinubu to put a thread in a needle than for PO to win the General election in today's Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by derecho(m): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Wetin concern Delta State with Portable?
If not for NL , I no sabi am
Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by SensualMan1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Who else noticed that Peter Obi hardly blame the present government for our problem. His focus is mostly on solution to our problem. Obi is not a blame trader, he's a solution finder. #PeterObi4President
We are just buying time, less than 9 months this man would be declared President-elect.

I was born OBIdient!

Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by Elidrisy20: 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
ClassicMan202:
Thug life...

2Pac of Yoruba land grin grin grin

9ja West Coast nigg@r
skull mining headquarters of the world
Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by Streett: 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by rolams(m): 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Related to the topic?

1 Like

Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by 9niceguy(m): 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
I agree totally

Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by Lightorder: 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
it is only a clueless workman that blames his tools and his village people
Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by kingyakos: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
If portable wan craze make e craze abeg after all dustbin full Lagos
Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by Ixodes(m): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Naso until he gets there he will realize the truth: Nigeria needs to be scrapped cos it cannot be fixed then he will also start to manage the situation. hey am voting for him though
Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by Ixodes(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=Ixodes post=114029548]
Naso
Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by Searchingvictor: 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
The mod wey dey travel should unban me naw. embarassed

DisGuy and Justwise
Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by nazicartel(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
hakym619:
when did it get to this foolish level?. The type of stupid politics you guys play is something else. Very foolish
Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by Nnamdipapa(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
SensualMan1:
He's a protégé of Pa Tinubu!

Urchins err where angry

is that your mom or sister?

1 Like

Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by Stargangz: 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Am I the only one who once tagged his fame as Grace but now I'm just regretting such combination? grin grin

Somebody asked what's the meaning of 'lol' the response he got was 'laugh out loud'. Another fellow from the back seat asked 'so what is lolzz'? Somebody replied 'Laugh out loud Zazu zeh'. grin grin grin grin grin
Kai! Ma soro ju grin
Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by Ken4Christ: 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Only Jesus can change his heart and the heart of anyone who believes in him.
Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by donproject2(m): 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

I don't have problem with P. Obi becoming President, he seems to be the best man Nigeria can have as a president ...my only concern is for these Igbos, this will just be a liberty for them to finally tell other tribes that Nigeria functions because of them...an average igbo man thinks he is the best thing that has happened to the world, foolery!
Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by iCauseTrouble: 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bros, this is no ethnic competition. We just want a Nigeria that work regardless of where the president comes from. Mind you, I am not Igbo too but I just have to support the best candidate for the future of Nigeria
donproject2:

I don't have problem with P. Obi becoming President, he seems to be the best man Nigeria can have as a president ...my only concern is for these Igbos, this will just be a liberty for them to finally tell other tribes that Nigeria functions because of them...an average igbo man thinks he is the best thing that has happened to the world, foolery!

1 Like

Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by thomaspartey: 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
TheDemola:
https://www.nairaland.com/7188167/police-order-portable-report-himself

https://punchng.com/brutality-portable-should-visit-drug-rehabilitation-centre-okowas-aide/

Portable fans will soon call this guy a hater. they will say "who God has blessed...", "uncommon grace". meanwhile....

Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by andray12(m): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Our eyes go soon clear for Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by GABRIEL6036: 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
He wants to be like Lil Wayne grin the drug addict master with clothted tattoos. grin The tattoos no even fit this mum u zazuh sef
Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by Roniyke1234: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
donproject2:

I don't have a problem with P. Obi becoming President, he seems to be the best man Nigeria can have as a president ...my only concern is for these Igbos, this will just be liberty for them to finally tell other tribes that Nigeria functions because of them...an average Igbo man thinks he is the best thing that has happened to the world, foolery!

Bros, Obi is not an Igbo project forget what other parties are making it look like... Many Obi supporters are not Igbos, we want a better Nigeria to come in 2023, and looking at APC and PDP, Obi is the lesser devil, and he is outspoken on his plans to lead us.

Many Igbo will joyfully vote for Osibanjo, so please let's stop seeing it as an Igbo movement.

You know what 8years added to this outgoing government will be like if APC or PDP wins.
Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by knowhowk: 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Well said

The Incoming President of Nigeria
. Oga it's not easy ooo ,The North doesn't want Obi ..How easy will it be for him to have Enough votes ..
Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by newdawn2017(f): 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
hakym619:
really now?? undecided pls don't take us for a fool.
Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by Ayatullah(m): 2:38am On Jun 22, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The guy really need to go to rehab.

He needs to be transform from looking like a monkey tongue lipsrsealed

An Evil Portable is not a celebrity, rather he is a Pure Evil roaming the streets and states of Nigeria as Satan Ambassador. Chain this evil now!

Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by Ayatullah(m): 2:41am On Jun 22, 2022
TheDemola:
https://www.nairaland.com/7188167/police-order-portable-report-himself

https://punchng.com/brutality-portable-should-visit-drug-rehabilitation-centre-okowas-aide/

An Evil Portable is not a celebrity, rather he is a Pure Evil roaming the streets and states of Nigeria as Satan Ambassador. Chain this evil now!

Re: Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success by Ayatullah(m): 3:40am On Jun 22, 2022
SensualMan1:
We are just buying time, less than 9 months this man would be declared President-elect.

I was born OBIdient!

I like Obi I like Peter Obi
I thought Peter Obi
Is Intelligent
But Peter Obi
Is a fanatical Catholica

Peter Obi
Rubished by greedy Fr Mbaka
Of Adoration Ministry
For Stinginess but Obi
Still recognise greedy Fr Mbaka
As his Priest and God ordained priest

Haaaaaaa Peter Obi
What a fanatical Catholica thou art
What an OBIdient fool thou art
Nigerians stood up
To save you from Fr Mbaka greedy demands
But you chose to be a foolish Catholica

Peter Obi Peter Obi Peter Obi
You are a very unintelligent Catholica
I like you no more
Because I hate foolish Catholicas
You can never be Nigeria President
But the President of Sweepers Association
At Greedy Fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Steps Out For 2018 AMVCA Nominees Cocktail Party / Peruzzi Is The Mole In DMW - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.