Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,706 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month (1654 Views)

Terrorists Killed 55 Iron Mongers In Borno In 3 Weeks – Police / Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition / Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by Built2last: 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
See his tweet to INEC

What have you to say about this?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by Fahdiga(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
We all know that INEC is not independent. Every parastatals and agencies under this incompetent and undemocratic Buhari has been bastardized. This present INEC chairman is the worst in history. I wonder how Buhari would have become the president if he isn't a beneficiary of independent electoral system

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by freemanq(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
American wonder in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by fergie001: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hahahahahaha
Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by Built2last: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
The guy has a valid question. Let's see what INEC responds with

9 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by Bomboiy: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
This should be a great concern to every well-meaning Nigerian,the figures in the north are very questionable.

There has been a surge in Voters registration in the east yet it doesn't reflect in inec record but borno have more than 500k online registration,how many people get cell phone and internet access for borno?

7 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by Frigga13: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
They’re “ Nigeria youths “ for Obi.. the Obi awareness no be here

Everyone is woke ..Na ontop dey woke we Dey.. abi Na only southerners are Woke”?

Nigerians youths are seeing better

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by alsudan: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
They have brought in the foreigners from Niger, Chad, Cameroon and Mali again to register for the sole purpose of holding on to power.

When will the South wake up?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by Joezinho: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
While the southerners are on each other throats on social media, the northerners are doing what they Know how to do best..

While some group of keyboard terrorists without PVCs goes around terrorizing others to support their candidate by force,abokis are silently working. These Pelebes will eventually lose the elections woefully and wail till eternity but nobody cares about those losers anyway. Inconsequential noisemakers.

Politics have gone beyond gimmicks. These clowns want to play emotional and tribal cards. It won't fly. Travel to the north and see how they are educating the masses about getting PVCs...

Elections are not won on Twitter.

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by Ttalk: 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Frigga will be here to defend his Almajiri as usual
Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by booblacain(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
An observation like this should be in the front page.

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by Ttalk: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Frigga13:
They’re “ Nigeria youths “ for Obi.. the Obi awareness no be here

Everyone is woke ..Na ontop dey woke we Dey.. abi Na only southerners are Woke”?

Nigerians youths are seeing better

Power to the people
North 2023

It's no longer Yoruba and Tinubu must contest
Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by shortIGBOman: 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Borno is more peaceful than most States in the South. Only few parts of Borno North is less safe.

59 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by shortIGBOman: 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
booblacain:
INEC, Indipendent Northern Electoral Commission.

An observation like this should be in the front page. Let Nigerians know what is going on.

Eyahh. I hear say, election no go take place in the East? grin grin
Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB made that declaration.

55 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by Frigga13: 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ttalk:

It's no longer Yoruba and Tinubu most contest

I want them on ballot to clear their sophistication in Nigeria politics

And they’re here .. on ballot

That’s all

No time for Tinubu .. I’m done .. Na groundwork we Dey.. by November like I told you guys last year.. only Yoruba will be in Apc ..

Jonathan will be child’s play to what is coming ..
No worries

Power to the peoOle

North 2023
Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by Frigga13: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ttalk:
Frigga will be here to defend his Almajiri as usual

You god Tinubu remains my slave cool

Till eternity...
Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by shortIGBOman: 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bomboiy:
This should be a great concern to every well-meaning Nigerian,the figures in the north are very questionable.

There has been a surge in Voters registration in the east yet it doesn't reflect in inec record but borno have more than 500k online registration,how many people get cell phone and internet access for borno?

There's nothing questionable about the figures of Northern registered voters.
While you all are here online insulting everyone who has different political opinions with you People, Northers were busy doing their INEC registration.

Wait till the election day, you will be shocked when you see results from the North. I can bet my left Nyash that, you don't have a PVC. grin

54 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by Ttalk: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Frigga13:

I want them on ballot to clear their sophistication in Nigeria politics

And they’re here .. on ballot

That’s all

No time for Tinubu .. I’m done .. Na groundwork we Dey.. by November like I told you guys last year.. only Yoruba will be in Apc ..

Jonathan will be child’s play to what is coming ..
No worries

Power to the peoOle

North 2023

Am just here to expose your stupid hatred of the South to the SE who are blindly supporting you, not knowing your interest is only for the north
Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by Bomboiy: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
shortIGBOman:

There's nothing questionable about the figures of Northern registered voters.
While you all are here online insulting everyone who has different political opinions with you People, Northers were busy doing their INEC registration.

Wait till the election day, you will be shocked when you see results from the North. I can bet my left Nyash that, you don't have a PVC. grin

Your left nyash don enter bush be that.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by Frigga13: 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ttalk:

Am just here to expose your stupid hatred of the South to the SE who are blindly supporting you, not knowing your interest is only for the north

Hatred for south?

I’m a party man .. and I support who my party support
I’m not out for candinate .. Pdp made a right choice and I’m good with it

Make I leave Pdp for Obi .. based on sentiment abi leave Pdp for Tinubu

I’m not stupid and I hate propaganda

Reality is what I believe .. as I Dey touch am I Dey feel am... not stories.

Power to the people
North 2023

That the reality not noise and jamboree
Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by limeta(f): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Inec is a fulani company
Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by shortIGBOman: 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
We all know that INEC is not independent. Every parastatals and agencies under this incompetent and undemocratic Buhari has been bastardized. This present INEC chairman is the worst in history. I wonder how Buhari would have become the president if he isn't a beneficiary of independent electoral system

See them. Election never even start, these ones don dey cry. PVC una no get, na una dey insult serious Nigerians who are doing everything possible, to vote In the next general election.

Una never see anything. Make Peter ObiTUARY go rest. grin

God bless the North.

51 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by Built2last: 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See them. Election never even start, these ones don dey cry. PVC una no get, na una dey insult serious Nigerians who are doing everything possible, to vote In the next general election.

God bless the North.

A Nigerian asked INEC a question and you have brought Peter Obi into it.

I can see you can't help but talk about him

10 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by Fahdiga(m): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
shortIGBOman:

God bless the North.
Trash. Try and always make sense. Supporting irregularities doesn't translate to anything good

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by JAMO84: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nonsense

One local government in Borno can do more than 500k. The insurgency has reduced by more than 80%.

BORNO IS GRADUALLY MOVING BACK TO IT GLORIOUS DAYS

30 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by shortIGBOman: 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Trash. Try and always make sense. Supporting irregularities doesn't translate to anything good

So, as Borno and other Northerners decided to register and collect their PVC is now irregular?

47 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by Sergio101(m): 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mynd44 Lalasticlala.....fp worthy
Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by garfield1: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
fergie001:
Hahahahahaha

Once again,let me reiterate that atiku and co will meet their Waterloo here and in yobe
Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by excanny: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Osun state too should be investigated.

Tinubu is trying to use some scam voter registration to rig.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
One thing is sure... 2023 go sweet
Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by techWriter3: 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month by Iolo(m): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
INEC can’t register fictitious names as each registration is tied to a biometric id.

The north takes elections very seriously. Even more than the WAEC some of us are quoting. They will gladly mobilize their people to come out enmass to vote, whilst the southerners continue to think votes don’t count.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Igbo Youths March For Tinubu And Shettima In Igboland (video) / Nigeria Police Chief Ordered Immediate Payment Of Personnel Salary Arrears / Implications Of South East Business Men Donation Of 1 Billion To Tinubu'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.