Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,782 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga (2577 Views)

Crowd Goes Wild As Peter Obi Arrives Gov Soludo’s ’one Year In Office’ Event / Port Harcourt Crowd Goes Crazy As PDP Declares Atiku Presidential Candidate / Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by GreatAxeMan: 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
I have finally seen what sarrki, Vedaxcool NGPatriot Arrewa etc and others see in the jagaban!

I was so inspired watching this, that I began to weep tears of joy!!!

Congratulations Nigeria, you finally have a worthy president!!!

Jagaban carry go joor!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdXgY01RVcY

Edit: It seems as if THIEFnúbû boys are too dumb to understand sarcasm.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by Eriokanmi: 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
I have finally seen what sarrki, Vedaxcool NGPatriot Arrewa etc and others see in the jagaban!

Jagaban carry go joor!!!

Wake up. Read today's news about the goings-on in Katsina and some other northern states. Mass defection has hit the apc .Mallams are at it again on their "betrayal" game grin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by limeta(f): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Is that so .
Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by marsman: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
This OP no well grin

But still a BATIST to the core.

Broom for revolution!!!
Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by LeoDeKing: 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by LeoDeKing: 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Wake up. Read today's news about the goings-on in Katsina and some other northern states. Mass defection has hit the apc .Mallams are at it again on their "betrayal" game grin.
So how exactly is this your problem?

You should be explaining to us how Pandora hoebi's $20m investment of Anambra public fund has grown to $20billion.

Stop crying that APC is "falling".

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by Ttalk: 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Tinubu is their grandfather

46 Likes

Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by GreatAxeMan: 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
First of all, watch the video. It's only 30 seconds long. You'll see that I'm being sarcastic.

Eriokanmi:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by Joezinho: 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
cool
Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
I find this really sad actually! sad

1 Like

Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Jagaban carry go joor!!!

A better Nigeria is all we want at [b][/b].

God bless you OP.
#ThatsAll

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
I find this really sad actually! sad
When was the last time you grin grin grin ?!

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by Sulele04(m): 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114014352:

God bless you OP.
#ThatsAll
Give demManna food and catering contract.

They will sing, and dance for you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Apc man cheesy cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by Slynation(m): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lol....that was how Buhari gave us clue when he said "From Top to bottom" grin but we all thought it was a mistake...

Now Tinubu has given us his own clue, that he will loot and go "Boooooom boooOoommmm boooOoommmm boooOmmm" Yet Tinubu Foot Urchins thought it's broom...!!

The speech was cheque-boom inspired...!! grin

1 Like

Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by Sulele04(m): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114014367:

When was the last time you grin grin grin ?!
ASUU is on strike, Buhari is a failure. cheesy cheesy cheesy

But as you don you don collect food contract for Abuja, nah to dey dick eat Buhari.

If Pdp win no more food for DemManna so support Apc, after all nah where man work nah where hin go chop

3 Likes

Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by NLPoliceWoman: 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Respect the ruelw of the forum.
Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by Sulele04(m): 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
Rule 19
Don't use alternate account to access Nairaland.

Nlpolicewoman is the same as .

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by Jakumo(m): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
Brooom. Brooom. Broooom.

Say NO to hard drugs. Smoke weed if you must, but say NO to methamphetamine, PCP, cocaine, heroin, and fentanyl.

3 Likes

Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by Lastmankc(m): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You should be explaining to us how Pandora hoebi's $20m investment of Anambra public fund has grown to $20billion.

Broooooooooooooooooooooom

1 Like

Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
I don't know the earth you are talking about because for where I dey earth is Obidient!

1 Like

Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by Eriokanmi: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

That's how fast lies can fly. Same you people claimed Sanusi campaigned for him. Soludo himself tallk say na fake news. Truly Obi invested anambra state money in brewery and in anambra state govt name. Anambra state govt is the beneficiary not Obi. This man will remain your headache till he he becomes next president of Nigeria. We expect more fake news in coming days . E no dey get us again. Better deal with your already shattered party. This one no he fake news oo. Its already in the news. Obi can't be like tinubu who cornered the wealth of our state to himself. The difference is clear
Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author= post=114014395][/quote]Wait!

Peter Obi na SARS abi na IGP he be ?

Look for something else to use against d man.
Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by Tellwhat: 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Most people don't care

Sadly I think the race is between him and atiku

They have the machinery and financial backup

There's no redemption for this country. Na why my friend relocate to new Zealand and has decided that's his country that bye bye to Nigeria

That's why there's massive brain drain. Smart people are running out of the country. Doctors,engineers, etc.

The poor will continue to be subjugated and used to vote incompetent leaders

Poverty has been weaponised

1 Like

Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Jagaban carry go joor!!!

Na like this una hype Buhari.You even trekked to different states for him.Today you dey regret for all those foolish things you did for him.

1 Like

Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by Contekbbc: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
As much as I really don't have a thing about tinubu or any politiefcians but this 'Jagaban of the universe' should not be coming from a learned fellow like you.
You can simply put the Jagaban of lagos or iragbiji, what has UNIVERSE got to do with Tinubu or are you indirectly telling is Ti ubu is God?

post=114014352:

God bless you OP.
#ThatsAll
Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by abobote: 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
You can't give what you don't have

1 Like

Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by PlayerMeji: 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
So what...
Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by Arapmoi: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:

These are sitting senators that failed to secure re-election from their constituency. That means their popularity may be in question.
I know the katsina and Edo own so well.
Oshiomhole won Edo North primary in place of his decamped brother.

So expect all who failed to return to decamp whether from apc to pdp or vice versa.
Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

spell rule well or getat
Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
Broooooom....brooom....brooooooom broooom brooom....

Broooooooooommmmmmm

Ndi ala

1 Like

Re: Jagaban Gives Earthshaking Speech, Crowd Goes Gaga by sarrki(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Jagaban carry go joor!!!

You are a patriot

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Of Siblings Killed In Awo-mmamma Massacre Dies - Picture / 50,000 LP members decamped to APC / How Supreme Court Resolved Presidential Election On 25% Vote In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.