Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

If Portable Does Not Surrender Himself To The Police, We Will Declare Him Wanted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Portable Does Not Surrender Himself To The Police, We Will Declare Him Wanted (323 Views)

Finally!,naira Marley Surrender Himself To Police. / “if I Become President, I Will Declare Marlians And Titans As Terrorist Org:bovi / COZA: Nigerian Lawyers Tell Fatoyinbo To Surrender Himself For Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Portable Does Not Surrender Himself To The Police, We Will Declare Him Wanted by Lumenasblog(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fast-rising Nigerian singer, Habeeb Okikiola (aka Portable) has been asked by the Ogun state Police Command to surrender himself to any nearest police station in Ogun state, or he will be declared wanted by the Police.

In the report, Portable was said to have ordered his boys to beat up a helpless man for sending messages to his wife. The Jungle Justice was also recorded on camera and the video posted on social media. According to the story on Daily Post, the unidentified victim was said to have sent a message to Portable's wife, asking her to advise her husband to stay away from some of his friends because they do not have glory.

Sadly, Portable took some of his boys to the man's place and got him beaten up mercilessly and the video of the dastard act was also shared on social media which eventually caught the attention of the Police.

While reacting to the unfortunate incident, according to the report on Daily Post, the Ogun State Police spokesperson, Abimbola Oyeyemi condemned the actions of the artiste. The police officer went on to say that Portable is supposed to be a role model to the youth, but his actions are unfortunate.

In conclusion, the Ogun state Police has advised the singer to surrender himself to any nearest police station around him or else he will be declared wanted.

Re: If Portable Does Not Surrender Himself To The Police, We Will Declare Him Wanted by Totilopussylick(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
tongue
Re: If Portable Does Not Surrender Himself To The Police, We Will Declare Him Wanted by HITsquad: 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
I wonder what this guy's management does...

by know they should have upgraded his mindset to a certain level of exposure... he needs a total rehabilitation...

He has spent his entire life on the ghetto streets... he needs to start learning the difference between whats really normal and what he considers normal... it's the job of the management to guide him on that.

3 Likes

Re: If Portable Does Not Surrender Himself To The Police, We Will Declare Him Wanted by Samuelnze(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Send this tout to prison or back to china for brain replacement

1 Like

Re: If Portable Does Not Surrender Himself To The Police, We Will Declare Him Wanted by Shalommy(f): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Local champion! Chaii
Re: If Portable Does Not Surrender Himself To The Police, We Will Declare Him Wanted by EmekaBlue(m): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
All these south west youths and agbero life. Portable stop dissapointing us! Nigerians happy for your glory but you don dey mess things up. Cant you be matured like phyno, flavour and some others... Zukwuanike

1 Like

Re: If Portable Does Not Surrender Himself To The Police, We Will Declare Him Wanted by Xscape1993(m): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
He is not even clean to me....
Re: If Portable Does Not Surrender Himself To The Police, We Will Declare Him Wanted by KingLarry04: 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Beginning to dislike him

(1) (Reply)

Actress Regina Daniels Spotted Cuddling Her New-born Second Son In New Photos / News I Laugh Hard When I Hear People Say I Came Out Of Nowhere To Become Who I A / Beautiful Girls Creative Dance Performance Of Kizz Daniel "Buga" (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.