Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

6 Deeds You Should Never Do Just To Impress And Keep A Woman. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Deeds You Should Never Do Just To Impress And Keep A Woman. (399 Views)

See How A Young Man Crack The Fence His Casava Just To Impress A Lady / 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Do Just Before Visiting Their Boyfriends / Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Deeds You Should Never Do Just To Impress And Keep A Woman. by Lumenasblog(m): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
It is a good thing that you love your woman or girlfriend so much and make her happy, but as a man who has his ego to protect, there are deeds you should never do just because you want to please her, if not you will be wrecked and taken advantage of.

No matter how much you think you love her, here are five (5) deeds you shouldn't do.

1. Committing Crime for Her

Firstly, you should know the kind of lady you are dating, and if it happens that she is the type that makes you spend more than you can afford, don't be tempted to go steal, defraud or commit any sort of crime to make money just to impress her. If her love for you is for real, she should understand when you have and when you don't, accept you like that and not pressurise you into solving her financial needs.

2. Forgetting Your Goals

Do not abandon the pursuit of your life's goal because of a lady. If for instance you've had it all planned out to study abroad, do not stop chasing such a goal because your girl isn't comfortable with it. Just unless along the line it happened that it didn't work out due to reason(s) beyond control and not just because your girl disapproves; otherwise, if she can't wait, free her.

3. Compromising Your Needs for Hers.

You really should not go hungry just to please somebody's daughter who you are not even sure will be with you forever. There is love in sharing, so it is very okay to share what you have, but never give it all just to please or impress her while you are left with nothing. Sometimes it is okay to be protectively and positively stingy (frugal). Don't keep eating the onions while she keeps eating the suya against your will just for the sake of making her happy.

4. Paying Her School Fees at Your Detriment

Unless she is your wife, you should not think of paying her school fees. There is no problem supporting her education in any little way you can, if you can, but catering for it all is a 'Do Not'. If you think otherwise, then don't cry if one day, she leaves you for someone else after all your efforts. People evolve.

5. Disregarding Your Own Relatives

Hope you know only your family will be there for you if peradventure she wakes up one morning and decides to leave or breaks up with you. So, it's a no-no to sever family ties to appease her. Some women can be manipulative when they've seen it that you would do anything to keep them. Some will try to make you calumniate your relatives.

6. Taking Blood Oath

No matter how much you love her or how much you both claim to love each other, please avoid blood oath as not to mar your future when feelings and intentions changes. I mean, what if you wake up one morning and realize she isn't the one for you or she wakes up one day feeling so? Blood oath with anyone is a serious covenant that must be kept in tandem to why it was done, and could have serious consequence if not kept as promised. So, it should never come to mind just because you are afraid to loose her or you both think you can never leave each other.

Be wise, use your head more than you use you heart when you find yourself in such a scenario.

Guys hope this was helpful.

Re: 6 Deeds You Should Never Do Just To Impress And Keep A Woman. by uthlaw: 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
The highest she can offer is too open her legs....who de impress woman is dead man alive!
Re: 6 Deeds You Should Never Do Just To Impress And Keep A Woman. by festacman(m): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: 6 Deeds You Should Never Do Just To Impress And Keep A Woman. by Boogyman557: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool 7. quitting my WEED!

Never ever quite dat WEED because of a woman!

I was arrested yesterday morning but got released in the evening..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: 6 Deeds You Should Never Do Just To Impress And Keep A Woman. by MonkeyMods(m): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Coconut headed men everywhere dem go hear. They nor go hear
Re: 6 Deeds You Should Never Do Just To Impress And Keep A Woman. by tillaman(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool 7. quitting my WEED!

Never ever quite dat WEED because of a woman!

I was arrested yesterday morning but got released in the evening..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
what does old Kala mean brethren ?
Kala means being a miser in Yoruba lang
Re: 6 Deeds You Should Never Do Just To Impress And Keep A Woman. by Boogyman557: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
tillaman:
what does old Kala mean brethren ?
Kala means being a miser in Yoruba lang
Holly Gram cool alot of STREET slangs was originated or coined from different tribes but different meaning in the STREET..

So u might be right..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

(1) (Reply)

Singer Tom Mann Devastated As Fiancee Dies Suddenly On Morning Of Their Wedding / Zazu Beat Up A Police Officer Who Tried To Rob Him (video) / Olamide React As Portable Stop Android Users To Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.