Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (27852 Views)

APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
k

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by bigdammyj: 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Reading...
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by emmydrey(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
All this long note to confuse us, na lie, we woke now, Obi is the only option, take it or go and sleep

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Realdon1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
I and my family are OBIdient.
Obi is a movement.
Obi is not only a mere name but a figurative name for sanitization and economic stability.
Obi is another cult- like Youth movement.
I'm on Peterside, inshallah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Tecnophone: 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nice one, na hunger go teach them bitter lessons.
iCauseTrouble:
Someone asked me for a giveaway here some days ago, I went to check his profile and posts and saw him campaigning for APC and Tinubu. I was dumbfounded. I mean, how can an unemployed and hopeless youth that doesn't know where the next meal will come from be campaigning or supporting Tinubu or Atiku to win..... You all know the rest of the story

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by chykmoni(m): 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Walkee: 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
You are actually justifying APC's use of force with brain dead write ups like these. They said the the protest was a politically motivated revolution that's what you people are proving

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Mccullum: 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
The BAT is the incoming president of FRN,

Nairalanders just making me to like him more...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by cobsol(m): 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
G
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by fredoooooo: 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Endsars give birth to obituarists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
We're waiting to deal with this man with our pvc. grin
good one
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Benesis: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hjj
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Bifas1: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Go and get your PVCs.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Richcreed(m): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
some say he is old, some call him corrupt and other names but truth be told he remain one of the best and tested administrator in recent years. With his wealth of experience and sea of people he brought to limelight all which performed excellently well in their various endeavours, He has what it takes to turn things around for better in our county.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by edungene7: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
stop opening the books of lamentation yr Oga is the principal in Lagos everything happens under is watch a king maker who decides who would be governor and would not be the governor is his proxy he gave the shot after the incident what was is response " what were the youths doing there is that their house " he must tell us what he knows emilokon is a joker

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Faber:
grin

#AtikuIsComing
why na
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by rickyrex(m): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
With this your jagon, you still want me to waste another 8years with tinubu. I sorry for you . Nah all of us go suffer am. If e come bad, all politician and rich men ho leave me and you for here run go yanky

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by InvertedHammer: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
oikirodah:
2023: Lessons From The #Endsars And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Matters Arising By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah 

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/lessons-from-the-endsars-and-tinubus-presidential-ambition-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/
/
Damn!

If only the author had added two more paragraphs, it would be the same word counts as the article used to convince Nigerians that Buhari would be the Messiah.

/

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by mycar: 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Inordinate ambition is sickness
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Dukemmanuel(m): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=iCauseTrouble post=114027642]Someone asked me for a giveaway here some days ago, I went to check his profile and posts and saw him campaigning for APC and Tinubu. I was dumbfounded. I mean, how can an unemployed and hopeless youth that doesn't know where the next meal will come from be campaigning or supporting Tinubu or Atiku to win..... You all know the rest of the story [/quo

Because someone ask you for a give away you go and check everything about him including the day He was born ..
This is exactly how Brain washed Peter obi supporters are..

You guys think Nigerians are fools
Your zone doesn't believe in one Nigeria
Your zone called Nigeria a zoo
How come you want to become the president of a zoo
Do you now want animal from the zoo to vote for you
If south east does not call a world press conference and copy all the broadcasting media's while Officially apologizing to all well meaning Nigerians.
Peter obi and the entire south East will never become the president of Nigeria.
APC another 8years
If you are not okay with it denounce your citizenship

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Didi2d(m): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
I don't understand the hate for this man. It's getting out of hand.
Tinubu has never govern any state before except Lagos state and that's over 15yrs, but his name still rings bell.
You guys should let this ma be. ust like any other Nigerian, he's free to contest for political office

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by drealj: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
All I see is jobless graduate and educated ones that were promised that they are the leaders of tomorrow shouting Peter whatever. Am a realist person, graduate/youth of today are nothing but wasted youth like one of my billionaire friends always says. I said alot during 2015 election.Most voters are voting base on selfish interest same way the politicians are contesting for there selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Ikemba007: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
Klington:
Same Tinubu said that......

"Those who suffer casualties have to answer some questions too"...

" How are they there? "
" Why were they there? "
" How long were they there? "

A man without conscience.

This is not how to win support for PitObi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Sermwell(m): 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Someone asked me for a giveaway here some days ago, I went to check his profile and posts and saw him campaigning for APC and Tinubu. I was dumbfounded. I mean, how can an unemployed and hopeless youth that doesn't know where the next meal will come from be campaigning or supporting Tinubu or Atiku to win..... You all should know whether I gave him the money or not
I had already sent 20k to one idiot before I checked and saw he's an APC supporter uptil now. The thing pain me gaan! I will never render any assistance to any APC or PDP supporter on this forum! Bunch dumb idiots!
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by bizhop01: 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
I waste my time reading nonsense

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by aylagos(m): 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bg
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by walebaba2008(f): 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Epistle.....
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Freethinker87: 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Seems like funds for influencers have finally been released. I am beginning to see an uptrend of influencer-type editorials from Tinubu camp on social media.

When is Atiku mobilizing his influencers?
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Starhearts: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Someone asked me for a giveaway here some days ago, I went to check his profile and posts and saw him campaigning for APC and Tinubu. I was dumbfounded. I mean, how can an unemployed and hopeless youth that doesn't know where the next meal will come from be campaigning or supporting Tinubu or Atiku to win..... You all should know whether I gave him the money or not

Nobody was killed at Lekki toll gate... take diz to d bank

The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by stanluiz(m): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
TooNoisy:
The truth is just beginning to come out. The endsars movement started as a very noble movement by nameless and faceless youths who were tired of police brutality. However the movement was high-jacked by PDP and their agents. They paid PDP influencers like Reno, Jackson Use, Rinu. Odanz, Deji Adeyanju, Segalink, Dipo Awojide etc to seize the narrative and use it against the APC. This the PDP did with the backing of Sowore and IPOB youths.

All seemed well when their common enemy was the APC. However elections have come and things have fallen apart. Reno, Segalink, Deji Adeyanju, Odanz and Jackson Ude have to continue to work for PDP but the IPOB youths have broken out supporting Peter Obi. That is why there is war in their camp. The same people that fought together to criticise APC are now criticising the likes of Reno, Deji, Odanz, Dipo etc. Peter Obi is no longer in PDP so they cannot work together any longer.

And Sowore is also running so it has caused more divisions. My own issue is that why they keep blaming Tinubu a man that has not held office since 2007. We heard about the dreaded Okpuzu SARS in Anambra whose leader was Peter Obi’s CSO but it is somehow Tinubu’s fault. Tinubu does not control the army or police but they blame him for Okpuzu SARS.

The truth is now coming out and the enemy’s camp is gradually being exposed.
Go and vote for Tinubu but mind you that your children will eat cassava, corn, agbedo and yam every 24 hrs

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Festy4u(m): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
They keep using that Lagos as a model to indicate he would develop Nigeria as Lagos.

Please, what are the developments in Lagos that are now enviable and to be used as a model in debeloping Nigeria? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari / Wole Soyinka's Woeful Silence / Buhari Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In South Africa Willing To Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.