Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka (1932 Views)

Mbaka:I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me (Video) / Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church / President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by jmoore(m): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
A video has resurfaced where Mbaka said 'I insulted Peter Obi because of Buhari but Buhari didn't reward me".

Source>>. https://www.facebook.com/100000090018585/posts/pfbid0WgE98JMpg2zZx4abS2HmeHKzJybnPHYDhdso6TLghnbc8LTSHNds2CYQZbBVdJJml/?app=fbl

Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by jmoore(m): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
"Why can't the federal government take my ministry as a project? - Mbaka

Chai!!! This man na charlatan!!

2 Likes

Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by LagosEmir: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
If Mbaka truly said this , then I'm disappointed
Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by ChiefJusticeFuc: 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
Another reason never to trust Okoros

They are far worse than Afonjas when it comes to both betrayal and cowardice .

They even do more diabolical money rituals in Okoro land than even the Yaribanza.

They are by and large a very materialistic, crude, selfish , superstitious, zero conscience , criminally bent , uncultured, shameless , cheap blob of human excrement.
Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by perez100: 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
To even think that Father Mbaka as ordained Catholic Priest could turn himself into this disgraceful behaviour is so shameful.

I watched the video now and I was quite ashamed of Father Mbaka. The Bishop has done the right thing by suspending him for the meantime.

5 Likes

Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by Oilwell(m): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

They even do more diabolical money rituals in Okoro land than even the Yaribanza.

They are by and large a very materialistic, crude, selfish , superstitious, zero conscience , criminally bent , uncultured, shameless , cheap blob of human excrement.

May God have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by Carlyscales: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

You know tribalism and racism are horrible because they close your mind to all divergent progressive Ideas and thoughts.

It beats me why people gets so attached to something purely an accident of birth. As though they know more than God

1 Like

Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by Sergio101(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Ezi ofia.

May we please know your tribe??

Useless dog begotten son walking Free

4 Likes

Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by ChiefJusticeFuc: 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sergio101:

Ezi ofia.

May we please know your tribe??

Useless dog begotten son walking Free

Coming from the offspring of a retired olosho
Carlyscales:

You know tribalism and racism are horrible because they close your mind to all divergent progressive Ideas and thoughts.

It beats me why people gets so attached to something purely an accident of birth. As though they know more than God

Igbos are the ones forming chosenite and feeling superior.

Take your rants tithe ever bigoted OSU enclave.
Oilwell:

May God have mercy on you

Amen.

And may you be free of your latest delusions and stupidity which
Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by Paperwhite(m): 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Like the Balaam of the biblical days, Mbaka is just a political charlatan disguised in priestly cassock. What is the Catholic church still delaying about in deflocking this useless man?

2 Likes

Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by Peacecore: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ndi ala everywhere. U can come up with any edited video to destroy him, we still know the truth. One thing anyone that has good plan for peter Obi need to know is dat Mbaka has a cult-like fellower in Igbo land. There are ppl dat swallow his councils/directives wholy without considerations. So u better make him a friend than enemy.
At the end, qui sera sera.

1 Like

Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peacecore:
Ndi ala everywhere. U can come up with any edited video to destroy him, we still know the truth. One thing anyone that has good plan for peter Obi need to know is dat Mbaka has a cult-like fellower in Igbo land. There are ppl dat swallow his councils/directives wholy without considerations. So u better make him a friend than enemy.

The fanatical trait is why I keep saying you Igbos are no different from the Muslim north.
Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by Peacecore: 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

The fanatical trait is why I keep saying you Igbos are no different from the Muslim north.

Mr. When it comes to being fanatical, Igbos are d least to consider. We're very liberal and doesn't follow sheepishly. I don't know what u are saying

1 Like

Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by jmoore(m): 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peacecore:
Onye eriri eri!!
Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by Peacecore: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
jmoore:

Onye eriri eri!!
Ebugolu battery and engine box gi onye ngbuuuuu
Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by ritzyvic1(m): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peacecore:

You think the bolded is a good thing?
We're called to be followers of Jesus who is the author and the finisher of our faith.

It's a pity that you now brag that Mbaka succeeded in indoctrinating the flock he was entrusted with and arrogating to himself the position of God in their lives.

1 Like

Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peacecore:
Mr. When it comes to being fanatical, Igbos are d least to consider. We're very liberal and doesn't follow sheepishly. I don't know what u are saying

Not true and you know it.

Igbos have a fanatical bent in them.
See this thread below

The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos

I am yet to read on any recent or distant episode of Christian zealots taking up arms or being violent around their cult leadership. Forget Waco, Texas or any American cult franchise. Let's concentrate on orthodox catholiscm. Has there been any cult figures within the church that inspired a violent radical cult followership? There's none I can think of other than the cult of Mbaka.

We read how they stormed their Bishop's residence searching for their priest and in the process destroying properties.

The cult of Mbaka is the first of which I have read or heard of within the Catholic Church. Igbo religious fanatiscm with the Odumeje cult followership and that of the annoying Lord's Chosen cult exposes a peek into Igbo disposition to cult and hero worship. There is the Judaic cult surrounding Rabbi Kanustein in the IPOB cult . What Mbaka , Lord Chosen , Odumeje , IPOB and a host of others, exposes a very thin layer of Igbo religious fanatiscm.

If Igbos were exposed to Islam before Christianity , they won't have been any different from the hot bed regions around the world known for Violent Islamic radicalism.

https://www.nairaland.com/6546299/cult-mbaka-exposes-fanatical-trait
Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by Peacecore: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
ritzyvic1:

You think the bolded is a good thing?
We're called to be followers of Jesus who is the author and the finisher of our faith.

It's a pity that you now brag that Mbaka succeeded in indoctrinating the flock he was entrusted with and arrogating to himself the position of God in their lives.
I'm just advicing all PO advocates to stop releasing fake video bcoz it won't help in gathering votes for him. I don't know about d moral ground that u are talking about. After all Yoruba worship dia Ooni more that d religious does to Mbaka.
Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by Peacecore: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Not true and you know it.

Igbos have a fanatical bent in them.
See this thread below

And Yorubas are what? That u reverence a man of God doesn't mean u are fanatical. How many men of God in Igbo land is being reverenced like Mbaka and when he says what he shouldn't, u see d same with Igbos pouring their vituperations on him. We don't take shit. U worship ur royal fathers but not here in Igbo, so what is fanatical about Igbos?
Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by Righthussle: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Thief
Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peacecore:
And Yorubas are what? That u reverence a man of God doesn't mean u are fanatical. How many men of God in Igbo land is being reverenced like Mbaka and when he says what he shouldn't, u see d same with Igbos pouring their vituperations on him. We don't take shit. U worship ur royal fathers but not here in Igbo, so what is fanatical about Igbos?

Must you always do this dik measuring contest with Yorubas?

Nah wah for una.

Your house dey burn you dey point another man roof that is leaking.

You people are irredeemable as you never admit your faults and failings but will rather deflect to your betters.

Spit.
Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by Peacecore: 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Must you always do this dik measuring contest with Yorubas?

Nah wah for una.

Your house dey burn you dey point another man roof that is leaking.

You people are irredeemable as you never admit your faults and failings but will rather deflect to your betters.

Spit.
Then what's ur headache about Mbaka? Is he a Yoruba man? Face ur Oyedepo. He's flying with private jets n u're trekking, and u have not complained.
Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by Faber(m): 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
After watching this video, I came to the understanding that Mbaka is a stupid idiot
Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peter Obituary is dead on arrive grin
Re: I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka by MasterJayJay: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mbaka, Ekperima!!

(1) (Reply)

We Will Not Vote For Labour Party, We Will Vote For APC- Dave Umahi / INEC Staff Registers Fake Names In All The APC States. Nigerians, Chadians Etc. / Presidential Results From Some States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.