Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Lady Vows To Leave Nigeria After She Was Almost Kidnapped Due To Fuel Scarcity - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Vows To Leave Nigeria After She Was Almost Kidnapped Due To Fuel Scarcity (733 Views)

American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Vows To Leave Nigeria After She Was Almost Kidnapped Due To Fuel Scarcity by Highlandgee: 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Amid the lingering fuel scarcity rocking the country, a young Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to narrate how she was almost kidnapped while looking for a bus to transport her to her destination.

The lady identified as Kitan Jubril reported that due to fuel shortages, there were no buses, so she was compelled to get into a private vehicle that offered assistance after waiting for a long time at the bus stop.

Kitan said she was almost kidnapped afterwards.

Taking to Twitter to recount the incident and express gratitude for life, Kitan vowed to leave Nigeria.

Her words,

Cried like a baby this evening, I was so shaky.. I can’t wait to leave this Nigeria as a whole, a very useless country Nigeria almost happened to me yesterday because, fuel scarcity, no buses, everybody was stranded at the bus stop, I was forced to enter private car after staying so long at bus stop and I was almost kidnapped. Grateful for life. I’ll leave this country unharmed bi ithnillah.”

Source: https://www.facebook.com/AfrotimesNewspaper/photos/a.119381757440035/129157023129175/
Afrotimes Newspaper

Re: Lady Vows To Leave Nigeria After She Was Almost Kidnapped Due To Fuel Scarcity by Fahdiga(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Only if you can have a little patience. Our rescuer Peter Obi is on his way

3 Likes

Re: Lady Vows To Leave Nigeria After She Was Almost Kidnapped Due To Fuel Scarcity by incandescentena: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Please dont call Nigeria a "useless country". It the leaders that are useless

BTW Before you leave, go get your PVC and vote Petr Obi come 2023 to make Nigeria a better country

2 Likes

Re: Lady Vows To Leave Nigeria After She Was Almost Kidnapped Due To Fuel Scarcity by tillaman(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
angry
Re: Lady Vows To Leave Nigeria After She Was Almost Kidnapped Due To Fuel Scarcity by Highlandgee: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Vows To Leave Nigeria After She Was Almost Kidnapped Due To Fuel Scarcity by Highlandgee: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
For the latest news about happenings in the Nigerian community abroad, read the Afrotimes Newspaper
https://www.facebook.com/AfrotimesNewspaper

Re: Lady Vows To Leave Nigeria After She Was Almost Kidnapped Due To Fuel Scarcity by Karlovych: 2:02am On Jun 22, 2022
Who "forced" her to enter the vehicle? women and accountability can never mix together.

It's her type that collected money in Ekiti to vote for a particular candidate only to start complaining. Her colleagues are also planning to run away with their families after supporting a cocaine baron.

Re: Lady Vows To Leave Nigeria After She Was Almost Kidnapped Due To Fuel Scarcity by Highlandgee: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Highlandgee:
Amid the lingering fuel scarcity rocking the country, a young Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to narrate how she was almost kidnapped while looking for a bus to transport her to her destination.

The lady identified as Kitan Jubril reported that due to fuel shortages, there were no buses, so she was compelled to get into a private vehicle that offered assistance after waiting for a long time at the bus stop.

Kitan said she was almost kidnapped afterwards.

Taking to Twitter to recount the incident and express gratitude for life, Kitan vowed to leave Nigeria.

Her words,

Cried like a baby this evening, I was so shaky.. I can’t wait to leave this Nigeria as a whole, a very useless country Nigeria almost happened to me yesterday because, fuel scarcity, no buses, everybody was stranded at the bus stop, I was forced to enter private car after staying so long at bus stop and I was almost kidnapped. Grateful for life. I’ll leave this country unharmed bi ithnillah.”

Source: https://www.facebook.com/AfrotimesNewspaper/photos/a.119381757440035/129157023129175/
Afrotimes Newspaper

Re: Lady Vows To Leave Nigeria After She Was Almost Kidnapped Due To Fuel Scarcity by CrownOfClay724: 6:58am On Jun 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
Only if you can have a little patience. Our rescuer Peter Obi is on his way

Don't sweat it.

Peter Derok cannot rescue you.

Why?
Because people who still want to suffer are more than the ones tired of suffering.

Run — if you can.
In there lies your salvation, for now.

(1) (Reply)

Need Suggestions Please / Reunion Party! / Instrumentalists Are Urgently Needed In European Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.