Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test (51080 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Bhusawlah: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Please would appreciate if I can get the questions too..
Oluwabhusy@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Bonjovi13: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Makavelli001:

Pls someone should tell me how to solve this
Pls

Good luck everyone
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by SUNNINO(m): 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Please, I need the questions for NERC test,send to seehianu@gmail.com.
God bless the good Samaritan.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by SUNNINO(m): 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
God bless the good Samaritan
CALCULUS16:

I have sent u a message
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=CALCULUS16 post=116871328]
I have sent u a message[/quote

Ok
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by motcom(f): 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Pls kindly help with the past question comfy4.co@gmail.com thank u
CALCULUS16:

Why can't you just contact me on WhatsApp first if I won't send you free of charge
I have collected nothing from those people I sent them to
I have wasted mb, if I keep on doing that who is loosing.
I sent all those documents free , my data just finished, I just feel like helping the little way I can. Na your type dey think force can bring everything into place.
I gave about 10 people documents with the little data and managing, if I keep on doing that you won't know what it cost to get those things.

Shalom
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Shaley001: 1:28am On Sep 22, 2022
Please can you send me the past questions. Thank you
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Oluwakayode98: 4:05am On Sep 22, 2022
Tonymegabush1:

Please add me to the what app group
Here is my number 08138842019

Thank you.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by CALCULUS16: 5:47am On Sep 22, 2022
SUNNINO:
God bless the good Samaritan
Check ur mail
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by CALCULUS16: 5:49am On Sep 22, 2022
motcom:
Pls kindly help with the past question comfy4.co@gmail.com thank u
I have sent them. Just doubting if that comfy4 with dot before co is correct or u made mistake.
The Gmail here is not valid
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Griano: 6:04am On Sep 22, 2022
Check ur mail
Please, send me the past questions.
Thanks.
huarryn@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Griano: 6:06am On Sep 22, 2022
CALCULUS16:

Check ur mail
Please send to huarryn@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by CALCULUS16: 6:08am On Sep 22, 2022
Griano:

Please send to huarryn@gmail.com
Thanks
When are u writing the test, isn't too late
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Griano: 6:10am On Sep 22, 2022
CALCULUS16:

When are u writing the test, isn't too late
I will be writing by 12
Would appreciate it if you send it.
Thanks.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by CALCULUS16: 6:14am On Sep 22, 2022
Griano:

I will be writing by 12
Would appreciate it if you send it.
Thanks.
I have sent them
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Griano: 6:16am On Sep 22, 2022
CALCULUS16:

I have sent them
Seen.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by bsalam: 6:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Kindly help me send nerc past questions here abrashslam@gmail.com.. Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Ijawprince3160(m): 6:24am On Sep 22, 2022
07044644859 my WhatsApp number please some should help me I’m writing by this 12 too it seems everybody is writing by 12
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Onyi2008: 6:49am On Sep 22, 2022
PLEASE, I NEED NERC PAST QUESTIONS. PLS SEND TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS
judexontop@gmail.com

God bless you!
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by vunajohn(m): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2022
Pleaseadd me 07036495982
IyaTola:

NERC Recruitment Test Questions
The nerc recruitment test for the 2022 recruitment exercise will be announced after the application process. As usual, applicants are looking for the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) past questions and answers as well as searching for the format of the examination.

We have decided to post samples of the computer-based aptitude test questions which will be conducted

NERC Recruitment Test Questions & Answers.
1) What becomes V if we use 2 resistors of 4W in parallel?
A. 2.66 V
B. 6 V
C. 12 V
D. 24 V

2) If x = y – 9, and y – 4 = 10, x = ?
A. -5
B. +5
C. 1
D. A and B

3) What is the force in pounds exerted upwards on a piston with a diameter of 4 inches if a gauge indicates the internal pressure in the cylinder is 1000 psi?
A. 4000 lbs
B. 250 lbs
C. 50,266 lbs
D. 12,566 lbs

4) What is the weight in kilograms of a string of pipe that is 11,500 ft long and weighs .33 pounds per inch?
A. 1,725 kg
B. 20,700 kg
C. 45,540 kg
D. 3795 kg

5) How much time in minutes will it take a car driving at 90 km/hr to travel 27 kilometers?
A. 3.3 minutes
B. 2430 minutes
C. 18 minutes
D. 0.3 minutes

6) What is the total capacity in gallons of a rectangular tank 5 meters in height knowing that it will hold 200 liters per foot?
A. 3281 gal
B. 1000 gal
C. 867 gal
D. 8670 gal

In the following question, a related pair of words or phrases is followed by five lettered pairs of words or phrases. Select the lettered pair that best expresses a relationship similar to that expressed in the original pair.

7) COLOR: SPECTRUM
A. tone: scale
B. sound: waves
C. verse: poem
D. dimension: space

cool Choose the lettered word or phrase that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word DIFFUSE:
A. concentrate
B. contend
C. imply
D pretend

For questions 9 to 15, select the correct answer:

9) I don’t know_____.
A. where is your pen
B. where is your pen is
C. where is the pen
D. where is the pen of yours

10. If you want to see him, ______.
A. please let me know
B. let me know, please
C. please let me know
D. let me please be known

11. ­­­­­_______, the little girl ran out of the yard.
A. Being afraid of the dog
B. The dog she is afraid of
C. The dog has been afraid of
D. Was being afraid of the dog

12. The manager_____ here at 4 p.m.
A. is supposed to arrive
B. is supposed to arrive
C. will suppose to arrive
D. is supposed to arrive

13. Due to the devaluation, many people have become rich, but many others _______.
A. ruined
B. have been ruined
C. have ruined
D. would have ruined

14. The man has been hospitalized since yesterday ______.
A. because his serious wound
B. because of his serious wound
C. because of his seriously wound
D. because his wound seriously

15. Your suggestion, ______, is beneficial to both the company and the employees.
A. different than his
B. as well as he
C. as he is
D. like his

In the sentence below, choose the word or set of words for each blank that best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

16) Early _____ of hearing loss is ______ by the fact that the other senses are able to compensate for moderate amounts of loss, so that people frequently do not know that their hearing is imperfect.
(A) discovery … indicated
(B) development … prevented
(C) detection … complicated
(D) treatment … facilitated

For questions 17 to 40, choose the correct tense for the verbs in brackets:

17) I usually go by train, but this weekend I am going by bus. It (takes) longer but it costs less.
A. take
B. takes
C. is taken
D. will take

18) I (do not think) your brother is enjoying the party. He keeps looking at his watch.
A. doesn’t think
B. didn’t think
C. don’t think
D. am not thinking

19) The hall (be) painted at the moment, so it isn’t looking its best.
A. is being
B. is
C. is to be
D. will be

20) At present I’m having my typewriter (repaired).
A. repairing
B. repaired
C. is repaired
D. being repaired

21) I will open a WhatsApp group for those interested

Spread the love - Share this with your friends
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by kemconnect(f): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2022
Good morning all

is calculator allowed?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by olatayo8296(m): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2022
CALCULUS16:

I have sent them

I'm also writing by 12 sir, please help me send the doc.
olatayo82@gmail.com
Or 09134300100 on WhatsApp.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by mytravels: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2022
The link to second NERC WhatsApp group since the first one is full
https:///DKyBBBRKFUh7EQwWVDVhMu
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Bhusawlah: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2022
Please I'm suppose to have my exam now but I'm unable to login...anyone with same problem
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by Maryeama: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2022
Same here, just keeps rolling �
Bhusawlah:
Please I'm suppose to have my exam now but I'm unable to login...anyone with same problem
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by tomtomastom4: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2022
Is it just me, but I hv spent more than 5 mins watching my self on camera, and no question is coming up.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by hoppcee: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2022
Bhusawlah:
Same here. I can't login
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by AnaCheks(m): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2022
tomtomastom4:
Is it just me, but I hv spent more than 5 mins watching my self on camera, and no question is coming up.
not only you oo, same here
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by JohnDoe247: 10:06am On Sep 22, 2022
Maryeama:
Same here, just keeps rolling �
Na so govt things dey be

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by eghuan1(m): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2022
tomtomastom4:

Same thing I'm experiencing
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test by cigie(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2022
i cant log in

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers / Kindly Advice The HR / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.