Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) (50694 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Girl ‘Punches’ Nigerian Dad At US Army Promotion Ceremony (Video) / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by nedu2000(m): 6:47am On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
A wise dad for that matter and besides he doesn't know how the girl made the money. This is to discourage her from doing prostitution and other vices
i understand that prostitution is the default setting for revenue when it comes to young women but many more actually work hard,as in manual labour jobs but for some reason hide their honest sources of income so they don't get laughed at
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Wande22(m): 6:53am On Jun 22, 2022
post=114030565:
Better Father wey love and understand the needs of his children.

God bless you a million fold sir.

And God bless this beautiful and sensible gurl a billion folds.

A lady like one of us @.
SISI YEWANDE of God herself! kiss kiss
Happy Birthday Once again,
Twas a beautiful weekend mehn.
wande my namesake.......... She get fine face and better bakassi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:56am On Jun 22, 2022
Veryfoolishboy:

what if she didnt get it from prostituion but sugar daddy ?
Cuz women say sugar dady is not prostitution

Kikikikiki
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by obontami: 7:00am On Jun 22, 2022
post=114030565:
Better Father wey love and understand the needs of his children.

God bless you a million fold sir.

And God bless this beautiful and sensible gurl a billion folds.

A lady like one of us @.
SISI YEWANDE of God herself! kiss kiss
Happy Birthday Once again,
Twas a beautiful weekend mehn.

Nobody gives a fucck about your Sisi yewande. Ozuor!!!
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 7:02am On Jun 22, 2022
dragunov:

He knows. He just wants to engage you in an unintellectual jaw- jaw.
Just imagine bro
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 7:05am On Jun 22, 2022
vickydevoka:

Never marry a lady from a single mother. En get y. I told my guy this thing, now him come say na try bros. Mama no Sabi train pikin in most cases.
The honest truth.
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:14am On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
The honest truth.
No be today we know that one. All the guys way no get papa for we area na cultist n prostitute dem de end with.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by dalass(f): 7:15am On Jun 22, 2022
womenareapez:
dad know daughter doing ashawo.

Dad don't want to collect ashawo money

Dad knew that he can't trust anything that bleed through yansh hence doesn't want to collect that Money undecided

Dad a wise man

Be like dad!

We now know you were given birth to by the name on your monicker. undecided

Because if that something that bleeds through the yansh didn't bleed, tell us, how would that thing have given birth to you
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Babastrong(m): 7:29am On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=toogbasky post=114030539]Tik tok liars

Remember end SARS killing and vote Obi,, let's waste this votes,, those innocent souls shouldn't sacrifice their life for nothing [ As your end sar coup to spoil lagos in order to actualise biafra failed. Na so your obidient will fail.]
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Bigpat: 7:35am On Jun 22, 2022
For remembering her father, her children will remember her too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by toogbasky(m): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2022
When we dey make comments, make we dey keep am for mind say this things fit happen to our family members,
It could be your family at the kaduna train,,, it could have been your family inside the Catholic church at Iwo,, it could have been your family killed at the toll gate,,, try get sense before it happens to you
[quote author=Babastrong post=114037104][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Georgejeez: 9:04am On Jun 22, 2022
The dad couldn't verify the source of income , he had to do the needful ASAP before he becomes an accessory after the fact .

You never can trust these daughters of Eve these days, nowadays it's not uncommon to find a salesgirl whose salary is 20k a month using and changing phones worth 500k plus .

How they do it I don't know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by toujurs: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2022
What if his daughter was into hook up, modern day prostitution. Because i wonder how a student was able to have 10k to dash her dad, like what the Bleep angry of it was her mum i am sure she would accept the money.
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by charlypoker(m): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfEGETtLDzU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Daddy sha know say daughter na small girl with BIG GOD grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Redpillar(m): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2022
Nnamdipapa:
Our boys are seriously messed up in the head. Wetin concern ashawo or prostitution with this thread!

Welcome to the new Nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by bepositive11: 11:40am On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
They are same thing

Then what's the difference between a girlfriend who gets money from you and a prostitute?
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Elporo(m): 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
post=114030565:

Twas a beautiful weekend mehn.[/i]

So na the person wey dey make scrambled eggs nd plaintain for for morning be this.... kiss

Does she add *milk*? grin
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Renegade23: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Quality Jerseys Available @Renegade wears

Call/WhatsApp 08121989870

https:///message/MB5ZQ7X7ZFWJE1

Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by naija4life247: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
A wise dad for that matter and besides he doesn't know how the girl made the money. This is to discourage her from doing prostitution and other vices

The mother will never ever reject or return such gifts. Even if the mother knows that the child is not working, except the mother is one out of the only 4 women from the total of 4 billion women on earth that can refuse such gifts
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by eliwa47(m): 9:54am On Jun 23, 2022
He ought to collect the money that will make his daughter happier,my daughter send ₦200 call card to me for my father's day gift, and I do appreciate it so so much.
Re: Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) by Veryfoolishboy: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
They are same thing
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Being A " Good African Wife"= Suffering? / My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church / Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.