Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Zuckerberg Announces 6 New Ways Of Making Money On Facebook And Instagram - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Zuckerberg Announces 6 New Ways Of Making Money On Facebook And Instagram (166 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Announces Blue Badge Monthly Verification Subscription / Facebook Changes Name To Meta: Mark Zuckerberg Announces Company Rebrand / SARS REFORM: 6 New Rules Of Engagement And What To Do In Case Of Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zuckerberg Announces 6 New Ways Of Making Money On Facebook And Instagram by Gbadamosi01(m): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mark Zuckerberg Roll Out 6 New Ways Of Making Money on Facebook And Instagram.

Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Metaverse and Instagram has unveiled new ways for content creators to make money on Metaverse and Instagram. He made this known in an Update today.

While making the announcement, Mark Zuckerberg noted that the world is heading towards a future where people can do creative work they enjoy. "I want platform like ours to play a role in making that happen." He said.

Check out the new 6 ways for content creators to make money on Facebook and Instagram below;

Read more at�
https://ofofoentertainment.com/mark-zuckrg-roll-out-6-of-money-on-facebook/

Re: Zuckerberg Announces 6 New Ways Of Making Money On Facebook And Instagram by Fira09(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
You have tried enough for the invention and development of Facebook/Instagram.

It has helped a lot of people with there business, relationship, education, creativity and so much more.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Video Player For 1080p Youtube Videos? / I Noticed Something About Me And It's Very Funny. / How To Make Your First Dollar Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.