Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade (1334 Views)

"River Will Be Forest Of Joy" — Tinubu Gaffes At Rivers Campaign Rally (video) / Mele Kyari Wants 2.5 Percent For Oil Communities In PIB / Owan-enoh Storms Streets Of Calabar, Gives Reason Cross River Will Vote APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by offiong187: 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
2023: Cross River will deliver 100 percent for Tinubu -Ayade

Cross River State governor, Sir Ben Ayade on Tuesday disclosed that the state will work hard to ensure the victory of the All Progressives Congress (APC) standard bearer, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the 2023 Presidential election.

Speaking for the first time after the party’s Presidential Primaries, Ayade said he remained committed to the victory of the party at the polls regardless of the outcome of the presidential primaries.

Ayade who addressed the Press at the Margaret Ekpo International Airport, Calabar, said: "As for my presidential ambition, indeed, l am grateful to God that He gave me the opportunity to showcase to the country what I had to offer. I am happy because sincerely, l like the reactions that l have received from various people about my speech at the primaries.”

Continuing, the governor said “there was a clear indication that everyone knew that l had something to offer this country, but it was not my time, it was not my day. It was someone else's and l am happy for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu who has taken the ticket of our party.

“Based on the principle of our party, we will all work to deliver him come 2023. Cross River will ensure a hundred percent votes for our presidential candidate.”

On his recent foreign business trip, Ayade disclosed that the object of his visit to Spain was to explore opportunities for the take off of Cally Airline as an entity.

"I just got back from Spain where l went for an extensive meeting and discussions with the intent to actually bring oxygen to Cally Air. As you are well aware, Cally Air has two aircraft and we need three to be licensed to actually run an independent airline. That has been a challenge for sometime now."

According to the governor, "We had a useful and fruitful conversation with some companies out there with the intention to provide us one aircraft that will enable us have three aircraft, so we can run in full swing.”

Additionally, Ayade further hinted that "we have spoken to some cargo companies to see how they can partner with us for the Obudu Cargo Airport. Work at the airport has reached a very advanced stage and l am very convinced and confident that before long, the Obudu Cargo Airport should be fully operational. So we need to start having a foot falls ahead of time. That explains why l really took out time to get that done."

Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by lathrowinger: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Wow, this is commendable

VOTE

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

FOR

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by Sergio101(m): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
We are watching

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by Freestainworld(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
When failures talk, you will know

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by LeoDeKing: 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
4 clowns will take picture in Akwa Ibom, Obi supporters will tell us pandora hoebi "hits" Akwa Ibom.

Very soon pandora hoebi will hit Cross River with 3 clown.

How people will choose to continue deceiving themselves is what I can't still understand. angry

16 Likes

Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by Kingozymandias(m): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Hahahahahahaha

Joke of the century

Tinubu can't even get 100k votes in Any southsouth state. Is that why cross River was the only state he visited In southsouth?

Waziri is getting all the southsouth and southeast votes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by Donaldkingstin(m): 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Imagine being this proud of being a complete idiot.

But here we are.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by nazicartel(m): 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
No source. But if he really said this. Then he's very funny. Because he couldn't even win his party's senate ticket. Na CRS e want win .....
His younger brother has been giving him morale to talk nah

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by Righthussle: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Same with Rivers. We're going all in.
Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by Olaoluwa122: 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
A.P.C cannot see 35% of total vote here....the hatred for A.P.C is high here...the governor should stop overhyping himself

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by ProudImolite: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Hahahahahahaha

Joke of the century

Tinubu can't even get 100k votes in Any southsouth state. Is that why cross River was the only state he visited In southsouth?

Waziri is getting all the southsouth and southeast votes
You are a big joke, who is Waziri? You guys are dreaming

1 Like

Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by LegendHero(m): 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
A.P.C cannot see 35% of total vote here....the hatred for A.P.C is high here...the governor should stop overhyping himself

APC will see 35% in cross rivers for sure with a sitting governor and that percentage is a success for APC if they had that number.
Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by Olaoluwa122: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
LegendHero:

APC will see 35% in cross rivers for sure with a sitting governor and that percentage is a success for APC if they had that number.

baba forget this governor noise check how cross river vote since 1999...compare and contrast with it...though it will be successful outing for them if they see 35% of the vote...

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by Kingozymandias(m): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
ProudImolite:
You are a big joke, who is Waziri? You guys are dreaming
E pain am

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by FoolaniHellman: 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
That's For sure! We're Voting massively for Asiwaju here at Cross River! wink Asiwaju's name his on every tongue and we can't wait to partake in his journey!

Even Pandora Hoebi is Batified! grin cheesy

Nah mumu go Vote labour party grin May our labour not be in vain cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by helinues: 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Highness talk

undecided undecided
Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by allen113: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
I don't know of other lga but akamkpa na apc get am come 2023
Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by LegendHero(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
baba forget this governor noise check how cross river vote since 1999...compare and contrast with it...though it will be successful outing for them if they see 35% of the vote...

In 2019, the below is the presidential election result in Cross Rivers:
APC – 117,302;
PDP – 295,737

They had the above numbers without an APC governor. Now that Ayade is there, I’m pretty sure they will have that 35% numbers in 2023.
Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by Kingozymandias(m): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
4 clowns will take picture in Akwa Ibom, Obi supporters will tell us pandora hoebi "hits" Akwa Ibom.

How people will choose to continue deceiving themselves is what I can't still understand. angry

Nairalanders join me and observe the 4 stages of depression with this member

I mean this Chap is opening thread after thread and dropping comment after comment on Obi and Waziri without even a recourse to if it's comment has anything to do with the topic

This is amazing like watching national geographic

1 Like

Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by Kingozymandias(m): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Nairalanders join me and observe the 4 stages of depression with this member

I mean this Chap is opening thread after thread and dropping comment after comment on Obi and Waziri without even a recourse to if it's comment has anything to do with the topic

This is amazing like watching national geographic..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by rolams(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Foolish statement. Meaning, Obi won't get any vote, Atiku won't get any vote? Who be this man? That's how he miscalculated his defection!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by UrPapa: 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
You’re not even from cross river and I doubt you’ve ever been there before but you’re here having dysentery on what you don’t know
Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by Peterosky(m): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
The MuMu goat has spoken, but before you take this good for nothing governor seriously, ask him how many votes he got from his Senate and presidential primaries. Ewu Governor.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by Tradernaija1: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

TinuBandit will never rule Nigeria.
Vsgabonds from YoruBandit thinks Igbo's are fools like them

Just watch as this play out.

A governor much hated by his people giving YoruBandit TinuBandit baba Chicago the drug addict fake assurance to nasturbate on.

Beggars

1 Like

Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by mbaboy(m): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ayade knows he is lying
offiong187:
2023: Cross River will deliver 100 percent for Tinubu -Ayade

Cross River State governor, Sir Ben Ayade on Tuesday disclosed that the state will work hard to ensure the victory of the All Progressives Congress (APC) standard bearer, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the 2023 Presidential election.

Speaking for the first time after the party’s Presidential Primaries, Ayade said he remained committed to the victory of the party at the polls regardless of the outcome of the presidential primaries.

Ayade who addressed the Press at the Margaret Ekpo International Airport, Calabar, said: "As for my presidential ambition, indeed, l am grateful to God that He gave me the opportunity to showcase to the country what I had to offer. I am happy because sincerely, l like the reactions that l have received from various people about my speech at the primaries.”

Continuing, the governor said “there was a clear indication that everyone knew that l had something to offer this country, but it was not my time, it was not my day. It was someone else's and l am happy for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu who has taken the ticket of our party.

“Based on the principle of our party, we will all work to deliver him come 2023. Cross River will ensure a hundred percent votes for our presidential candidate.”

On his recent foreign business trip, Ayade disclosed that the object of his visit to Spain was to explore opportunities for the take off of Cally Airline as an entity.

"I just got back from Spain where l went for an extensive meeting and discussions with the intent to actually bring oxygen to Cally Air. As you are well aware, Cally Air has two aircraft and we need three to be licensed to actually run an independent airline. That has been a challenge for sometime now."

According to the governor, "We had a useful and fruitful conversation with some companies out there with the intention to provide us one aircraft that will enable us have three aircraft, so we can run in full swing.”

Additionally, Ayade further hinted that "we have spoken to some cargo companies to see how they can partner with us for the Obudu Cargo Airport. Work at the airport has reached a very advanced stage and l am very convinced and confident that before long, the Obudu Cargo Airport should be fully operational. So we need to start having a foot falls ahead of time. That explains why l really took out time to get that done."

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by techWriter3: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Wow, this is commendableVOTEpoliticians BOLA ahmad politiciansFOR2023
Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by Oplomo: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
LOL... grin
Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by badoh(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Some of you will just talk as if you're the one deciding for voters in a state. For your information, you only have one vote, its even possible you don't have PVC and you will come online to beat chest a candidate cannot get a particular number of votes. That's how you people were beating your chest Tinubu will not get APC ticket, yet your prediction failed. Just sit and watch as event unfolds, so much surprises will come out of the 2023 presidential elections.
Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by Olaoluwa122: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
badoh:

Some of you will just talk as if you're the one deciding for voters in a state. For your information, you only have one vote, its even possible you don't have PVC and you will come online to beat chest a candidate cannot get a particular number of votes. That's how you people were beating your chest Tinubu will not get APC ticket, yet your prediction failed. Just sit and watch as event unfolds, so much surprises will come out of the 2023 presidential elections.
Alaye no dey cap nonsense check how cross river vote since 1999...and come back to tell me what u see...
Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by Reality3080: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
now I confirm u are mentally slow

D same u was arguing with me in d other thread that u live in oyo n they hate tinubu now u are saying they hate apc in cross river when their governor is saying otherwise

U dey craze

I actually thought u were reasonable at first now I see who u are,I won’t b surprised if u are one of d Obi supporters here

I just check your topics n comments n I realize u are a nyamiri,an inconsequential nincoompoop
Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by Olaoluwa122: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Reality3080:
now I confirm u are mentally slow

D same u was arguing with me in d other thread that u live in oyo n they hate tinubu now u are saying they hate apc in cross river when their governor is saying otherwise

U dey craze

I actually thought u were reasonable at first now I see who u are,I won’t b surprised if u are one of d Obi supporters here

I just check your topics n comments n I realize u are a nyamiri,an inconsequential nincoompoop
Na ya papa be inconsequential nincoompoop....
Re: 2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade by KingKO22: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Should Better Get Amaechi Ready / Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. / List Private Sectors Investments In Lagos Claimed To Be Developed By Tinbu(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.