Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Pete Davidson Kids About Seeing Kim Kardashian’s Vagina - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pete Davidson Kids About Seeing Kim Kardashian’s Vagina (377 Views)

Moment You Want To Propose To A Girl By Kneeling Down And Pete Edochie Sees You / Kim Kardashian And Donald Trump Speaks Out On Meeting About Alice Johnson. / Pete Edochie With Some Wise Words For Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pete Davidson Kids About Seeing Kim Kardashian’s Vagina by philstone(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pete Davidson at last made his introduction on “The Kardashians” with an unseemly joke.
The “Saturday Night Live” alum could be heard conversing with Kim Kardashian behind the scenes in a post-credits scene as she advised him to meet her sound proofreader and gave a review of their charming chitchat.
“Pete, come here, you need to meet Paxy. Paxy has worked with me as sound [for] a long time from ‘Staying aware of the Kardashians.’ She has a deep understanding of me. She’s presumably seen my vagina,”
Kardashian, 41, said in the confession booth seat during the Hulu show’s season finale Thursday.
Davidson, 28, brazenly answered, inquiring, “A bigger number of than me?”
“Not more than you,”
the Skims organizer countered as she had a colossal smile all over.
“Yet, she’s presumably seen it.”
When Paxy countered that she had not seen Kardashian’s lady bits, the reality star responded,
Read More ....https://www.newssourge.com/pete-davidson-kids-about-seeing-kim-kardashians-vagina/#gsc.tab=0

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Received Slap / Https://fb.watch/htx6pimwz2/?mibextid=cr9u03 Greetings Did You Miss This? Watch / He Eats Private Parts (short Movie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.