Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election (3970 Views)

Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him / Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket / David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by JuicCR(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bishop David Abioye Tells the Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election || Owo Massacre || PVC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8IHXdnHNW4

7 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by ImDStar: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
We must stand our feet.
I won't vote for one grandpa simply because we shared the same language.
I am fully OBIdient

21 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by CALEB1590(m): 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
It's a task that must be accomplished. Every christain should come out, and Muslims with conscience should also follow suit and do the right thing in 2023.

8 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by Creditalerts: 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
I will vote Peter obi ,pastor said it all.

26 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by nameo: 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
And some people(aka Tinubu Urchins) still believe that this election would be "business as usual".

People are now taking a stand everywhere without fear or favour.

That is what happens when your Life literally depend on it

19 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by nameo: 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
@seunmsg, come see your Yoruba brother o
grin wink

8 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by emvicks2(m): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Front page

7 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by IamANigerianMan: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Thank you Daddy, I will vote for my faith

16 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by donjazet(m): 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
My fellow Nigerians, please be very aware of the cynical information war that has been wrought upon us by the corrupt establishment that just refuses to release Nigeria out of their tight grasp.

Look well and observe how some nairaland posts and comments are similar in nature. Know that the vast majority of your countrymen also hate the existing political establishment but there are a few who have sold their consciences for a morsel of bread.

The BMC (Buhari Media Crew) used to be a group of people told to open multiple accounts across all social media platforms and use them to amplify a political message, or attack supporters of opponents or use Various forms of mental manipulations to dim the morale of the revolutionary tsunami sweeping across the nation. Don't let yourself be fooled, fight back. Don't let these nasty traitors of their country weaken your morale or resolve to enact change.

Know that millions of your fellow countrymen got your back!

Obi we want and Obi we will get. Keep that fire burning in your hearts. Never let that flame die

8 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Data done finish waiting Baba talk please
But No matter what
Guys go dey OBIDENT God will never allow us to Labour in vain

7 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by Fernandeswagger(m): 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Christians are being pushed to the wall.

No prejudice to religion but it's obvious some people are so confident that nothing will happen if they run on a Moslem Moslem ticket( somfin they would never tolerate).
It's left for the slumbering Christians...a word is enough for the wise.

Get your PVC, if votes don't count, they won't be buying it!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by Realdon1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
I swear, I will invest mys for this project.
Obi is a project
Obi is a movement.
Is only a fool that sees Obi as a mere name.
I'm an OBIdient guy.
I'm on Peterside inshallah.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by IamWonderful: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
It will shock Pandora Peter Obi urchins, unless this is not Nigeria, they will cry and mourn later bark like dogs when election results are been announced, their eyes will clear

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by bastardmod: 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
God bless you sir. God bless you. God bless you.

I have said it, any Christian that sells Christianity into slavery will orphan his children.

7 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by JuicCR(m): 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
ImDStar:
We must stand our feet.
I am fully OBIdient
PREACH!
Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by lathrowinger: 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
IamWonderful:
It will shock Pandora Peter Obi urchins, unless this is not Nigeria, they will cry and mourn later bark like dogs when election results are been announced, their eyes will clear

U can remember how they are clamoring during the primary, some say them fit bet with their life.

E go shock them too 2023

161 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by IamWonderful: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
lathrowinger:

U can remember how they are clamoring during the primary, some say them fit bet with their life.

E go shock them 2023
Those baby factory criminals don't know where the winning votes are coming from

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by Prolific007(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
I will vote according to my faith and God knows I won't labour in vain...

Obidient to the core

4 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by JuicCR(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
IamANigerianMan:
Thank you Daddy, I will vote for my faith
Exactly
Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by JuicCR(m): 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Creditalerts:
I will vote Peter obi ,pastor said it all.
Hope you've gotten your PVC though?
Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by nameo: 5:22am On Jun 22, 2022
JuicCR:

Nope..... na only una get PVCs

Lols
Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by donleo92(m): 5:24am On Jun 22, 2022
All this people shouting obi up and down. I wish you well!!..
but the battle is still between Apc and PDP. do you think Nigerians vote revolves around Twitter? or nairaland?
If e sure for una make una go kebbi, zamfara, borno and even kastina go conduct election survey and check if obi would scale through.

Am not even been baised self, which state do you think obi can win? please don't tell me Anambra because Anambra is highest bidder takes it. or is it Lagos? jagabans own state. abi na Abuja?
Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by Eniitankorede: 5:32am On Jun 22, 2022
Your faith man will not stop hunger and banditry, he will not stop corruption if he doesn’t know how to do it. You voted for Jonathan based on your faith, did he not disappoint you? If Peter Obi Was a good leader, Anambra should be the fourth largest economy in Africa now. If Obi was a good leader he would have laid foundation for development and growth in Anambra. If Obi was a good leader, Anambra people would not be rushing to Lagos to find work and do business. There would not be unemployment, IPOB killings and suffering in Anambra if Obi was a good leader. Many young people don’t think anymore. They think social media hype and scam around Obi will win this election. Only God almighty will win this election for Tinubu, because he is the most deserving to lead NIGERIA. No lagosians travel to other states to look for work. People from other states travel to Lagos looking for work, because Tinubu has built a sustainable legacy of good government. He is the best of all leaders.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by Tinubufit: 5:34am On Jun 22, 2022
He can only manipulate his family member he should forget the population. Nothing average Nigerian will benefit from igbo presidencies.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by Creditalerts: 5:42am On Jun 22, 2022
JuicCR:

yea
Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by JuicCR(m): 7:12am On Jun 22, 2022
donleo92:
All this people shouting obi up and down. I wish you well!!..
but the battle is still between Apc and PDP. do you think Nigerians vote revolves around Twitter? or nairaland?
If e sure for una make una go kebbi, zamfara, borno and even kastina go conduct election survey and check if obi would scale through.

Am not even been baised self, which state do you think obi can win? please don't tell me Anambra because Anambra is highest bidder takes it. or is it Lagos? jagabans own state. abi na Abuja?

E go shock you.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 22, 2022
Obi 2023

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by Kingspin(m): 7:16am On Jun 22, 2022
You don't need to be sophisticated to know and do the right vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by Fahdiga(m): 7:18am On Jun 22, 2022
ImDStar:
We must stand our feet.
I am fully OBIdient
God bless you more and more

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by donleo92(m): 7:22am On Jun 22, 2022
JuicCR:

E go shock you.

no be only shock, na Shock absorber.
I dey wait for the shock, when him go talk say him Don merge with kwankwanso as running mate.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by MissLeslie(m): 7:52am On Jun 22, 2022
CALEB1590:
It's a task that must be accomplished. Every christain should come out, and Muslims with conscience should also follow suit and do the right thing in 2023.

Religion and politics are 2 different things, I don't know why pastor and Imam will be campaign for politician.
Re: Bishop David Abioye Tells The Church Who To Vote For || 2023 Election by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:35am On Jun 22, 2022
MissLeslie:

Religion and politics are 2 different things, I don't know why pastor and Imam will be campaign for politician.
When did you ever see a imam asking people to vote for certain person?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why Igbos Succeed In Business Wherever They Go / APC Choice For Senate President Unveiled...( Pictures) / Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.