Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

The Carnage Of Ebubeagu In Orlu, Imo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Carnage Of Ebubeagu In Orlu, Imo State (593 Views)

Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) / Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Carnage Of Ebubeagu In Orlu, Imo State by Orlu13: 12:03am On Jun 22, 2022
Please people should know about the atrocities of Ebubeagu in various parts of Orlu..They raid my village in Orlu almost every day looking for IPOB members only for them to kill nd main any youth or young men they see..They shoot and burn the bodies even without prosecuting or knowing if d person is innocent or not..
Please we need our voices to be heard, lalasticlala pls move to the front page.

Re: The Carnage Of Ebubeagu In Orlu, Imo State by lordchiz(m): 12:18am On Jun 22, 2022
Jehovah.....
This woman is even saying yes ooo......as if Na ordinary thing to loose.....she even dey chat!

2 Likes

Re: The Carnage Of Ebubeagu In Orlu, Imo State by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 22, 2022
Orlu13:
Please people should know about the atrocities of Ebubeagu in various parts of Orlu..They raid my village in Orlu almost every day looking for IPOB members only for them to kill nd main any youth or young men they see..They shoot and burn the bodies even without prosecuting or knowing if d person is innocent or not..
Please we need our voices to be heard, lalasticlala pls move to the front page.
you guys should mobilez and kill them naw
Re: The Carnage Of Ebubeagu In Orlu, Imo State by blackbone989(m): 6:26am On Jun 22, 2022
If they killed your husband, just under 24hrs,is this how u will chat? Even typing yes o? These looks suspicious. Am not supporting rubbish, but if u wan to lie try n paint it well. The village has no name, orlu is a local govt, yes o, it's even ur friend that use d cry emoji...., Funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Carnage Of Ebubeagu In Orlu, Imo State by Orlu13: 7:21am On Jun 22, 2022
blackbone989:
If they killed your husband, just under 24hrs,is this how u will chat? Even typing yes o? These looks suspicious. Am not supporting rubbish, but if u wan to lie try n paint it well. The village has no name, orlu is a local govt, yes o, it's even ur friend that use d cry emoji...., Funny

Forget the way the person typed..My village is Atta Njaba...They came and started shooting everywhere...I have been trying to post the Carnage of Ebubeagu in my place but I didn't know how to do it...why would I use dis kind of thing to joke
Re: The Carnage Of Ebubeagu In Orlu, Imo State by Orlu13: 7:25am On Jun 22, 2022
This has been happening since last year... I didn't jst know how to create topic on nairaland...as you can see dat was from a status reply
Re: The Carnage Of Ebubeagu In Orlu, Imo State by tunjiajayi: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2022
Gone through your previous threads and posts, you are a staunch hypocrite, you are sympathetic to the esn/ipob, you condone and commend their atrocities and evil.
You are complicit in the terror going on in the east.

You shall answer to your atrocities soon.
Re: The Carnage Of Ebubeagu In Orlu, Imo State by Orlu13: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2022
tunjiajayi:
Gone through your previous threads and posts, you are a staunch hypocrite, you are sympathetic to the esn/ipob, you condone and commend their atrocities and evil.
You are complicit in the terror going on in the east.

You shall answer to your atrocities soon.

Show me where I commend d activities of unknown gunmen or ESN...I am reporting Ebubeagu and u are talking Abt ESN..after battling with ESN, they(Ebubeagu) will come to my village and start shooting sporadically, killing any youth at will, burning their bodies..is dat how things are done?..most of d youths in my village has left becos of d carnage.. They won't even investigate or try the person, they will jst shoot and burn at will.

Instead of going to battle it out with ESN, they will vent their anger on innocent ppl living in the environment..there was a family they shot in okporo orlu all comprising of old ppl..go to Facebook and verify
Re: The Carnage Of Ebubeagu In Orlu, Imo State by tunjiajayi: 8:26am On Jun 22, 2022
Orlu13:

Show me where I commend d activities of unknown gunmen or ESN...I am reporting Ebubeagu and u are talking Abt ESN..after battling with ESN, they(Ebubeagu) will come to my village and start shooting sporadically, killing any youth at will, burning their bodies..is dat how things are done?..most of d youths in my village has left becos of d carnage.. They won't even investigate or try the person, they will jst shoot and burn at will.

Instead of going to battle it out with ESN, they will vent their anger on innocent ppl living in the environment..there was a family they shot in okporo orlu all comprising of old ppl..go to Facebook and verify

I totally agree with you on the fact that their modus operandi is rash, tyrannical and inhumane, at least they should be answerable to the people.

But peculiarly, the situation in the east is not straight knot ahead, neighbors and family are complicit and symphatethic to these evils, they aid and abbet this evils. Which is condemnable.
They are the friends of the enemy, complicitly they are enemies.
Rather complex situation.
There is no love and trust lost on either side of the divide.
Sad, very sad situation.

Be on the side of good and humanity.
Re: The Carnage Of Ebubeagu In Orlu, Imo State by ella45(m): 9:05am On Jun 22, 2022
When u guys were supporting UGM now rescue has come you still complaining behave yourself s and u won't get killed they are only out fir those bastards called UGM

(1) (Reply)

Herbalist Rapes 14-year-old Patient In Adamawa P / WATCH VIDEO: Cheating Husband Beaten Up By Wife After She Caught Him At His Side / ‘Albino Hunters’ Accused Of Kidnapping And Butchering Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.