Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,249 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP (8246 Views)

Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians / 2023: Enugu Workers Back Gov. Ugwuanyi On Choice Of Mbah, Ossai / Enugu State 29: Ugwuanyi's Legacies Of Peace, Good Governance - Louis Amoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 22, 2022
Futuragetty:
Comr. ThankGod Ukwueze wrote:

#Minority_Lording_it_over_Majority

Udenu.......... Governor
Udenu..........Algon Chairman
Udenu........ 5 commissioners and 3 Permanent secretaries
Udenu........... Chairman of all Vice Chairmen
Udenu............ Speaker of all Council Speakers.
Udenu............. Chairman of all the Admins
Udenu............. Secretary to Scholarship board
Udenu........... Chairman of all sensitive and organised groups including the past Administration of NYCN.
(U forgot all the contracts are from #udenu including traffick light,street light, road contract and so on.. ~Udenu man writes)

NOW���

Udenu....... PDP Senate Flag bearer Enugu North.
Udenu........ Deputy Governor Enugu.
Udenu......... Aspiring Speaker or Deputy Enugu
Udenu ......... Incoming Algon Chairman Enugu.
Udenu........... Betrayal of kinsmen.

If you narrow it down, just remove Udenu as a Council and replace it with Ugwuanyi's Committee of friends in Udenu.

The questions are;
1. What was the need fighting Pat Asadu
2. Why the rebellion against Utazi
3. What's the grudge against almost all our House of Assembly members
4. Why the fight against our own people in the name of justice, equity and fairness

My personal research have shown that all the confusion, propagandas and agitation against all the politicians in Enugu State were all sponsored by the Gov. Why the wickedness

The problem now is that while 99% of our people are unhappy and disappointed, they have refused to take actions in expectance that something may still reach them. We have appeared like the Hausa's in the north who are conquered by the Funali's.

It's not late to start a revolution and stop all these impunity and clear this man's doubt...

Shalom!!!
. Em pain you? Udenu is the strongest in nsukka. Whether you like it or not.
Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by koolbe(m): 7:57am On Jun 22, 2022
APGA is where we are going

Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by IgbuduMonkey: 8:01am On Jun 22, 2022
clockwisereport:

Nope. Nsukka migrated from Kogi state. That is why they bear Igala names till date
Granted, but the name Ossai does not have an Igala origin. Ossai is the most common surname in Ndokwa/Ukwuani axis
Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by valopotosky(m): 8:03am On Jun 22, 2022
Well, Gov Ugwuanyi has shown competence though but should have allowed the smooth rotation of senatorial seat in Nsukka. Is no doubt the turn of Nsukka/Igboeze south; precisely Igboeze south since Sen. okolo have gone for Nsukka. Sometimes greed becloud the sence of judgement of these political class that sometimes they fail to understand that power is in the hand of the people. I don't think Nsukka will be happy. Pat Asadu on his side also need to take the back seat because wat is good for the goose....
Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by valopotosky(m): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2022
PVC IS THE ANSWER. POLITICIANS COULD BE CRAZY.
Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by Nnaworo(m): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Governor Ugwuanyi is a huge disgrace to the people of Nsukka.He waisted 8 years of Nsukka people and that of the entire Wawa State.He is going to the Senate to waist another four years because I am sure he will never return in 2027.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by valopotosky(m): 8:10am On Jun 22, 2022
Nwaezehopr:
U done sound like that. Every person need a sense of belonging. Is crazy amassing the whole office to ur self wen other section of union are there.
Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by EnglandAmaka(f): 8:11am On Jun 22, 2022
IgbuduMonkey:
most likely migrants. Ossai is an Aboh/Ndokwa/Ukwuani name

I'm Ossai too. And I'm Udenu born and brought up. Direct descendant from ancestors as far back as the 10th century in our present abode.

The Deputy Governor and me are from the same village, not even local government or town. I said the same village. I know him reach his bedroom.

Ossai is an Nsukka name. I'm Ossai too, the Deputy Governor is Ossai and we're not migrants

3 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by valopotosky(m): 8:14am On Jun 22, 2022
koolbe:
APGA is where we are going
Who ever is coming out for senator under Enugu north other than Ugwuanyi has my vote.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:14am On Jun 22, 2022
Hope he would perform as proclaimed.
Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by Soso990240(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2022
which legacy? Ugwuanyi is the worst thing to happen to Enugu state

2 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by clockwisereport: 8:21am On Jun 22, 2022
IgbuduMonkey:
Granted, but the name Ossai does not have an Igala origin. Ossai is the most common surname in Ndokwa/Ukwuani axis

Have you been to Obollo afor, Orba or Enugu Ezike before?

Come and do census of people that bear the name

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by clockwisereport: 8:23am On Jun 22, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

I'm Ossai too. And I'm Udenu born and brought up. Direct descendant from ancestors as far back as the 10th century in our present abode.

The Deputy Governor and me are from the same village, not even local government or town. I said the same village. I know him reach his bedroom.

Ossai is an Nsukka name. I'm Ossai too, the Deputy Governor is Ossai and we're not migrants

DeJe nwanne onyene. The guy want colobi the name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by clockwisereport: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2022
Nwaezehopr:

How is Udenu the strongest in Nsukka?

Bia, be careful. That Gburus packed you people into government house does not make you the strongest. Wait till Gburugburu leaves office. You will be placed where you belong

2 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by swissgoldenpro2: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2022
Good for them
Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by FrauleinBlossom(f): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2022
Wetin be Ugwuanyi's legacies self? Can someone remind me? Rubbish!

Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 22, 2022
If i where the PDP governor aspiring candidate i use my own personal picture for campaign and avoid Atiku own to avoid lose of vote undecided
Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by edungene7: 9:56am On Jun 22, 2022
Mbah looking like a gud boy now because he has not gotten access to loot wait let the keys to the treasury enter is hands then we will know who is who
Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by numen(m): 9:59am On Jun 22, 2022
X1,000,000 times!!

After a horrible 8 years of maladministration, he's NOT going to retire at the senate. There's an LP candidate for that senatorial zone and he has our votes already.

This PDP entities must be taught a bitter lesson they will NEVER forget.
valopotosky:

Who ever is coming out for senator under Enugu north other than Ugwuanyi has my vote.
Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by Nalie2: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2022
Make thunder fire una with una legacies! OP thunder fire you too... which legacy.. Ndi ala!
Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by IgbuduMonkey: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Nsukka people bear Ossai is different Ossai is an Nsukka name. I believe the former. As a matter of fact, if u tell an average Igbo man your name is Ossai, their first thought would be that you are Edo. This shows that the average Igbo man, East of the Niger has barely seen anybody that bears Ossai, meaning the name is uncommon around them
Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by oilykid(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
ArewaNorth:
What a disastrous legacy!
I wonder why those people kept voting for PDP in that axis despite giving them one of the worst performing Governors in Nigeria, is it by force?
Which legacy have the party you voted for given you people over there in the north if not terrorism, almajiris, bandits etc
Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by oilykid(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nwaezehopr:
How are they strongest even when most rich and influential people in nsukka zone are not even from there. They are not the most educated local govt neither are they the most influential.
Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by Greenbirth: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
The most stupid governor Enugu ever had is Ugwuanyi. Very coney. Took people's land any how. Deny people that deserve to be governor their right. I pray he finishs his tenure fast. Incompetent governor. cool
Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by ArewaNorth: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
oilykid:

Which legacy have the party you voted for given you people over there in the north if not terrorism, almajiris, bandits etc
They gave us terrorism, Almajiri and bandits that is why we shifted the ground to mitigate the disaster. But why couldn't do the same and stop ur terrorism, baby factory, cultism, ritualism, cannibalism, drug peddling, child prostitution among others?
Let us keep shifting ground until we get the right party grin
Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by oilykid(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
ArewaNorth:

They gave us terrorism, Almajiri and bandits that is why we shifted the ground to mitigate the disaster. But why couldn't do the same and stop ur terrorism, baby factory, cultism, ritualism, cannibalism, drug peddling, child prostitution among others?
Let us keep shifting ground until we get the right party grin
Maybe after whole Muslim north have been wiped out, you can never separate the Muslim north from terrorism even if you change part to republican or democrats cheesy
Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by clockwisereport: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2022
IgbuduMonkey:
Nsukka people bear Ossai is different Ossai is an Nsukka name. I believe the former. As a matter of fact, if u tell an average Igbo man your name is Ossai, their first thought would be that you are Edo. This shows that the average Igbo man, East of the Niger has barely seen anybody that bears Ossai, meaning the name is uncommon around them

Stop saying what you dont know. Ossai is an Nsukka name

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by IgbuduMonkey: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2022
clockwisereport:

Stop saying what you dont know. Ossai is an Nsukka name
lol. Do you know that almost everybody in three local governments of Delta state(Ukwuani, Ndokwa-East and West) have relatives that bear the surname, Ossai?
Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by clockwisereport: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2022
IgbuduMonkey:
lol. Do you know that almost everybody in three local governments of Delta state(Ukwuani, Ndokwa-East and West) has relatives that bear the surname, Ossai?
come and do census of people that bear ossai in ezimo, orba, enugu ezike, obollo, igugu and ibagwa aka. I was surprised when i discovered that prof joseph abugu is from delta state. Abugu is clearly an Enugu Ezike name.
Re: Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP by IgbuduMonkey: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
clockwisereport:

come and do census of people that bear ossai in ezimo, orba, enugu ezike, obollo, igugu and ibagwa aka. I was surprised when i discovered that prof joseph abugu is from delta state. Abugu is clearly an Enugu Ezike name.
Please do me a favour. Create a topic in the culture section and ask which state bear the name Ossai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North / David Mark Hold Off 'No Confidence’ Vote On GEJ / Governor Dickson Holds 2017 End Of Year Thanksgiving At Toru-Orua, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.