Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,029 members, 7,828,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

The Nigerian Chief Justice Of The Federation Is Extremely Corrupt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Chief Justice Of The Federation Is Extremely Corrupt (332 Views)

Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens / Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect / US Embassy Reacts To The Suspension And Replacement Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Chief Justice Of The Federation Is Extremely Corrupt by Elbinawi: 6:19am On Jun 22, 2022
14 Supreme Court Judges accuse Chief Justice of Nigeria CJN Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad of corruption allegations - News Report

Me:

For the first time in Nigerian history 14 Judges of the Supreme Court have accused the Chief Justice of Nigeria CJN of corruption.

Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad has corruptly enriched himself, families and cronies. Two of his children recently participated in the National Assembly primaries. They gave cars as gifts to delegates.

The Buhari regime that perpetrated genocide in Zaria is the most corrupt government in the history of the Nigerian state. While hundreds of millions of Nigerians wallops in extreme poverty and unprecedented hunger, the Buhari gang are swimming in looted funds.

I just saw a video where the naming ceremony of Buhari's grandson was celebrated in Istanbul, Turkey. Buhari's wife bought choice properties in Istanbul.

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Chief Justice Of The Federation Is Extremely Corrupt by endsarrrs(f): 6:22am On Jun 22, 2022
Very currupt officials

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Chief Justice Of The Federation Is Extremely Corrupt by kristonium(m): 6:22am On Jun 22, 2022
I reckon that the amount of looting in this government is collosal and will form PhD thesis in schools for generation to come!

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Chief Justice Of The Federation Is Extremely Corrupt by robinso01(m): 6:26am On Jun 22, 2022
No, they are all Saint. Anyone working under this administration is a saint. The most useless administration ever, taking loan to embezzle.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Chief Justice Of The Federation Is Extremely Corrupt by tillaman(m): 6:38am On Jun 22, 2022
Yes we know that already it’s no longer a news
We need AGF’s head too, Malami the most corrupt AGF ever suddenly he wants to be governor of Kebbi

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Chief Justice Of The Federation Is Extremely Corrupt by Idiotseverywher: 6:54am On Jun 22, 2022
As usual Nigerians will continue vote them in again and again against the good ones , even the Op, mark my word here, especially to spite a certain tribe in Nigerian, for me I don't care, I wish Buhari continues to rules till the next century until Nigerians reset their devilish tribal hatred against themselves, envy and jealously nature of certain tribe
Re: The Nigerian Chief Justice Of The Federation Is Extremely Corrupt by orisa37: 7:32am On Jun 22, 2022
GOD DE.
Re: The Nigerian Chief Justice Of The Federation Is Extremely Corrupt by orisa37: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2022
NOT SO IN SHARIA AND FULANISATION REGIME.

(1) (Reply)

How Enugu Gas Fire Went Off Miraculously By Caritas Varsity / NEWS 2023: We’ve Constituted Structures To Give Tinubu 50m Votes- CIGI June 23, / An Exchange Between Him And Reno Omokri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.