Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 (372 Views)

Cross River Gov. Ayade Defects To APC / Cross River Gov. Ben Ayade Declares Green Holiday For Planting 1m Trees / Workers Celebrate Early Christmas As Gov. Ayade Pays December Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 by Azeemokoya: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2022
Gov. Ben Ayade of Cross River on Tuesday, June 21, disclosed that the state would work hard to ensure the victory of the All Progressives Congress (APC) flag bearer, Sen. Bola Tinubu in the 2023 election.

Addressing newsmen on Tuesday at the Margaret Ekpo International Airport in Calabar, Ayade said he remained committed to the victory of the party at the polls, regardless of the outcome of the presidential primaries.

“As for my presidential ambition, indeed, l am grateful to God that he gave me the opportunity to showcase to the country what I had to offer.

“I am happy because sincerely, l like the reactions that l have received from various people about my speech at the primaries.

“There was a clear indication that everyone knew that l had something to offer this country, but it was not my time, it was not my day.

“It was someone else’s and l am happy for Sen. Bola Tinubu who has taken the ticket of our party.

“Based on the principle of our party, we will all work to deliver him come 2023. Cross River will ensure 100 per cent votes for our presidential candidate,” he said.

On his recent foreign business trip to Spain, Ayade disclosed that the aim of his visit was to explore opportunities for the take-off of Cally Airlines as an entity.

“I just got back from Spain where l went for an extensive meeting and discussions with the intent to actually bring oxygen to Cally Air.

“As you are well aware, Cally Air has two aircraft and we need three to be licensed to actually run an independent airline. That has been a challenge for some time now.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/tinubu-cross-river-gov-ayade-pledges-to-deliver-state-for-apc-in-2023/

Re: Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 by tolue42(m): 7:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Exactly one of the structures were talking about. Not all this online bandits. I don't mention names ooo....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 by PlayerMeji: 7:07am On Jun 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 by Xbobtage: 7:13am On Jun 22, 2022
“I just got back from Spain where l went for an extensive meeting and discussions with the intent to actually bring oxygen to Cally Air.

“As you are well aware, Cally Air has two aircraft and we need three to be licensed to actually run an independent airline. That has been a challenge for some time now.

Oga Governor, you are already on your way out. Please dont do anything anymore, dont dip your hands into the state coffers for any reason, just focus on salaries being promptly paid.

And to deliver Cross River to APC you need to be a magician. Afterall na only 1 vote you get.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 by Fahdiga(m): 7:14am On Jun 22, 2022
If you check well Ayade might not even have PVC

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 by Dikegodspower(m): 7:25am On Jun 22, 2022
Stupid man that can't even win his own primary election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 22, 2022
Lol... Someone that failed in his bid to get senatorial ticket? Ayade can't deliver his local government for APC!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 by Meajor(m): 7:25am On Jun 22, 2022
See who go deliver Cross River give Tinubu... E be like say de gods they play sanko for your head

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 by Jack500: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2022
angry grin grin

That's why I laugh when Ipob terrorist cum obi supporters are making noise all around.

He will win on Twitter anyway cheesy grin

Peter obi will not win any state outside SE in 2023, I can bet it with anybody.

SS state will be shared by Tinubu, Atiku and Peter obi

SW & NW is locked for Tinubu, NE will be shared by Tinubu and Atiku.

This picture will be hang in every organization from may 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 by Mysticwebb: 7:31am On Jun 22, 2022
Most of these governors think it is business as usual. They think it is local government councillor election where they easily write results and send to the electoral body to announce. This coming presidential election will surprise everybody.
Re: Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 by Abid2020(m): 7:41am On Jun 22, 2022
grin who cares? when we are going to deliver 15m vote on twitter,facebook and nairaland combined for Peter Obi

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 by Seefinish: 7:48am On Jun 22, 2022
The 100% vote he promised to give Tinubu is his own vote. The majority votes in Cross River will go to Obi as that is the state of our incoming first lady
Re: Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2022
He does not have any electoral value
Re: Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 by money121(m): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2022
Best of luck
Re: Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 by gozmok1(m): 8:03am On Jun 22, 2022
North pushed tinubu but the mumu of a man didn't get the tricks . They told him they had their consensus candidates but he kicked, went ahead and bought the people's conscience ( those hungry delegates who have never seen dollars in their lives) with money. Buhari once said if he should name his successor, they might kill him. How on earth would the people think it's tinubu? That's where the people should have noticed a signal.

Now that Tinubu had had his way by hook and crook, the mass defection had commenced. Yesterday and today's defection alone in Katsina and other northern states were unimaginable. By January 2023, things go happen.
Re: Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 by Indispensable85(m): 8:24am On Jun 22, 2022
NetValueFX:
Lol... Someone that failed in his bid to get senatorial ticket? Ayade can't deliver his local government for APC!

And he delivered his house of representatives constituency to apc in the recently conducted by-elections in cross river.

Wipe your salty tears ok?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 by EricBloodAxe: 8:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Which courier service will he use to deliver the state to Tinubu
Re: Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 by Indispensable85(m): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2022
The results of the recent by-election in the state shows Ayade can deliver.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 by garfield1: 8:30am On Jun 22, 2022
NetValueFX:

Martins orim his aide won
Re: Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 by Yibo(m): 8:31am On Jun 22, 2022
Children of hate will not like this
Re: Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 by Chinjo2: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2022
Ayade does not have any political value in the state. A man who lost the party structure of his state to national assembly members, and a man who could not win his senatorial district for APC is promising to win the state for Tinubu. He is only interested in his money.
Re: Tinubu: Cross River Gov Ayade Pledges To Deliver State For APC In 2023 by techWriter3: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2022
Stupid man that can't even victory his own primary reelection

(1) (Reply)

Terrorists Have Taken Over Forests In Nigeria – Akeredolu Raises Alarm / Despite The Rain. Edo People Troop Out In Large Numbers To Get Their Pvc( videos / Reasons For A Peaceful Separation Of The Entity Called Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.