Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) (58293 Views)

Final Burial Of Late Singer, Osinachi Holds Today (pix/video) / Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead / Obituary Of 4 Nollywood Stars That Will Be Buried In March And April (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by PericomaNwankwo: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2022
Faber:
Is her name Esther or Ether, what sort of mistake is this on a poster of a famous person of her caliber

No mind the phools, they couldn't even write her village and LGA well
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by HeroicMeastro: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2022
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by Hotzone(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2022
I hope ESN won’t kidnap half of the mourners during and after burial
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2022
Karmaisme:

Did you consider the fate of the children in all these brouhaha? I guess you are still eating from your mum's pot.

The bastard did not think about his own children when he was kicking their mother?
What is he going to teach them about life,when he himself is an empty Barrell.

I grew up most of the time without my Father,my Mum literally did everything....
That is why I just laugh at kids who insult women all day on this Forum,they know nothing about life.

It is better to be raised by your Mum,or Grandmother than to be raised by a very insensitive irresponsible Man.
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by bbee(m): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2022
START the RIGHT WAY with A Professional and Profitable Digital Skills Via AMAZON KINDLE PUBLISHING

DON'T WORRY if:

You have tried Everything else and it fails.

You have only a SMARTPHONE (Android/IOS)

You’re on a low budget at the moment

You’re a student with little money

What you will learn::

#How to register on Amazon Kindle.

#How to create books and sell on Amazon.

#Book research secrets people are using to make over $2000 from books they did not write.

#How to use your smartphone and publish books to Amazon kindle.

#How to access over 250 Amazon market places and make money from them.

***There are over 300 million subscribers of Amazon products and brand.

Join the challenge and make money as much as you want.

Note: The world is getting more digital than you expect.

BONUS: Publisher Rocket + License free of charge when you BUY the course.

Whatsapp only 0. 8. 0. 2. 9. 4. 0. 2. 6. 9..2
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by juman(m): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Don't compromise, don't risk your life, don't waste your time, cut of relationship with people with toxic behaviour.

I have some siblings with toxic behaviour, I cut off.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Who killed osinachi? her husband? peter 'pandora thief' obi?
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Killed by her nyamiri barbaric husband.
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by Nwaajasa: 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
She will be interred in her father's compound, Why her father's compound? She refused to go back when alive now you want her tomb in your compound, family members are owners in dead, when she was alive we never heard of your effort to her, NDI ONWE MMADU NAOZU. to our sister RIP
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by Tareq1105: 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lord God almighty, cause Your face to shine upon Your daughter, we ask that you grant her eternal rest at your bossom amen.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by chinecherem97974: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Osinachi caused her death and the impending death of his husband.Osinachi caused her death and the impending death of his husband....
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by jrusky(m): 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Honestly the death of this woman is a pain in my heart. Anytime I remember a concert where I watched this wonderful woman sang that Ekweme song I began to feel ghost pimples all over my body this woman is an asset but a person lazy man ended her life just like that it's very sad.

Ladies pls don't endure any relationship any relationship you can't enjoy ain't worth it. Pls enjoying relationship is not all about money. True love and respect these are the joy in relationship. A man can buy you everything but still batters you sis you are going to die for nothing.

Its better be alone and be peaceful than live in golden Palace with a demon under constant battering.
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by victorazy(m): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Faber:
Is her name Esther or Ether, what sort of mistake is this on a poster of a famous person of her caliber

Hahahaha my caption too grin

Na there my eyes go straight because I have Esther for house. grin
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by Fadafada231(m): 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Christane:
will I say she died cus of love or cus she don't want the world to know wat she z passing through and laught at her .. cus d Mata Taya me .. may her gentle soul rest in peace ...

I think the later could be the reason, no amount of love will make a person to endure physical and emotional abuse and still remain in the relationship/marriage. The death of this woman dey pain me eh. If I mistakingly bump into that animal in human body (her hubby) I will give him a beating of his life.
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by Fadafada231(m): 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
RIP hero, I believe you have a beautiful place in heaven to chill and forget this sinful world
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by Aior25: 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed ha a rare gem as gone
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by imagrg(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Live beyond life as you sing along.
The lesson learnt is:
Don't marry a cruel and evil man no matter how handsome or wealthy he is.
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by President2001(m): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
May her soul rest in perfect peace, I condemn the evil invisible evidence using against her husband even the federal government that supposed to engage in serious service to Nigerian having time to tried the man without consider the truma the man is going through and future of the children God forbid if the man die in their custody what will be the faith of children

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by Kikionyemari: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
You are ineed a blessing to many Christian. Rest in peace.
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by foreshore(m): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by Stargurl20(f): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
A promising woman lost to domestic violence cry
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by Ephemmm: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Rip to her. God will comfort the children you left behind and if your husband has a hand in your death may he never know peace again

Why can't you bless the husband too if he has no hand in her death? Your statement is incomplete.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by Ephemmm: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Killed by her husband so sad. Rest in perfect peace

Chief Justice of federation!
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by donmik: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Faber:

I don't know where the OP got this news and program from o
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by akevic: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ether or Esther. Some printers will not make heaven oo
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by donmik: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
President2001:
May her soul rest in perfect peace, I condemn the evil invisible evidence using against her husband even the federal government that supposed to engage in serious service to Nigerian having time to tried the man without consider the truma the man is going through and future of the children God forbid if the man die in their custody what will be the faith of children

They picked interest in this man cos he is a member of a church that kicks against the corruption in the govt.

Simple!

Many men openly molest their wives and never got to the public awareness like this
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by donmik: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fadafada231:

I think the later could be the reason, no amount of love will make a person to endure physical and emotional abuse and still remain in the relationship/marriage. The death of this woman dey pain me eh. If I mistakingly bump into that animal in human body (her hubby) I will give him a beating of his life.
at

I want talk cos people are talking.

Many of you have worse cases in your marriages but choose to judge a man u don't have witness to prosecute yet
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by President2001(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
donmik:

They picked interest in this man cos he is a member of a church that kicks against the corruption in the govt.

Simple!

Many men openly molest their wives and never got to the public awareness like this
Why federal government don't have interest in Fani Kayode domestic case with is wife
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by donmik: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
President2001:

Why federal government don't have interest in Fani Kayode domestic case with is wife

He is in the govt fighting the church in the name of the family of Osinachi
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by AkinboT22: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rip
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ephemmm:

Chief Justice of federation!
Yes Sir
Re: Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) by Freddo99(m): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
May her soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai / Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US / Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.