Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Why Am I Not Being Considered For Admission In The UK - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Am I Not Being Considered For Admission In The UK (181 Views)

Skills You Must Have To Be Considered For Jobs And Influence Even On Blogs / Bobrisky Reacts To Bill Being Considered By House Of Rep Seeking To Jail Cross D / Zamfara University Sets 170 Cut-off Mark For Admission Against Jamb's 120 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I Not Being Considered For Admission In The UK by Jaysmart001(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2022
Why am I not being considered for admission in the UK with my certificate from an accredited institution in Africa?

If this has ever been a bone of contention for you, the first thing you must know that; Education in Africa is different from what you get in the UK.

This obviously doesn’t mean we don’t have good Education system in Africa but you will agree with me that systems and structures differs here in Africa from what you’ll get over.

You not being considered for an offer by one school doesn’t stop any other school from considering you but what you should know is that, in most cases, these schools only require you to proof the authenticity of the documents you must have provided.

If you pay attention to the mail they send, you’ll agree with me that this is clearly stated on it “if you have any reason against our decisions, feel free to reach out to us…”

If you main desire is to go for that particular school, you can easily write to them with the necessary proofs to backup your documents.

Or alternatively apply to another school till you get a good response.

One thing you should note is that, these schools also need you as much as you need them, as long as you’ll be paying your tuition fees as well.

So the next time you get a turn down from one school, you can either file a report or move to another school.

This information might not be for everyone but for those who need it, try it out and thank me later.

Cheers �

From your favorite travel Consultant
John Uduma
For Jaysmart Ventures Int’l

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Heater Installed Or Fixed? Call Our Nearby Experts! / BREAKING NEWS: 30 People Die In Nightclub In South Africa / Tips To Locate Your Place Of Primary Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.