Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) (1547 Views)

Votes From ‘atiku’s Server’ Excludes Other Parties / Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others / Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by SATANICALLY666: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2022
Says the South East will vote for PDP...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwSjTUdCr04

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by James39: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2022
Hmmn
Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by Massiveglory: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2022
Just hold on till elections. Then you will know if the masses are joking or not.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by DontBullshitMe: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2022
Raumdeuter

What did I tell you? 2023 will shock you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by VoteTinubu2023: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2022
South East should please deliver their votes for Labour Party. I beg them. Don't listen to this disgraced and humiliated senator.

BTW.....Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC in 2023 Presidential elections

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by Oxfordgrade: 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Say no more

Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by Risentouch(m): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Says someone who couldn't win primaries and will be retired from senate 2023

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
I will belief what Ekweremadu said about Peter Obi only if he can go to Germany to say that again.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by Pakute: 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nigerians won't vote for Pandora fraud, not even his ibo brothers will vote him.
Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by okeysoninv: 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Even Ekweremadu will be obedient that day. They are giving atiku false hope

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
See this local Ekuke... This kind of selfish mentality is why you collect beating for Germany! You politicians never learn.
Ike Ekweremadu that is like a local dog in Igbo politics dey talk?
Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by RuddyFusion(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
My vote and that of my family is for OBI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by Mrincredible05: 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Igbo man will always betray igbo because of selfish reasons. Anyways if you are here and you plan on voting for tinubu a man that said he will employ 50,000 youths children of the poor, he will give them gun. It doesn't matter if there are illiterates in as much as there can cock and shoot the gun.
If you support such a human being you are obviously a joker like him. I stand with peter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by DeleTaller: 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
one of the Igbo elders has spoken.. and one of the reasons is that Ipob... the igbo youths and the UGM has burnt down and ready to burn more before election day... Which is why some of them are rushing down to Lagos for their greener pasture... Anambra is no longer conducive for all of them... yet they abuse Tinubu and still rushing down to his state.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ekweremmadu, I want to show you something in Germany.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by mii4u(f): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
DeleTaller:
one of the Igbo elders has spoken.. and one of the reasons is that Ipob... the igbo youths and the UGM has burnt down and ready to burn more before election day... Which is why some of them are rushing down to Lagos for their greener pasture... Anambra is no longer conducive for all of them... yet they abuse Tinubu and still rushing down to his state.
Why do yorubas travel out if Lagos is good?
Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by DeleTaller: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
mii4u:

Why do yorubas travel out if Lagos is good?

travel is diff from relocating.... Just now again in the news One Mr. Nelson a former law maker who was kidnapped by ipob has been killed again in Anambra after family already paid 15M .. You get it? if you don't get it forget about it.
Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by QuotaSystem: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
SE votes are already divided so he has a point.
Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by mii4u(f): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
DeleTaller:

travel is diff from relocating.... Just now again in the news One Mr. Nelson a former law maker who was kidnapped by ipob has been killed again in Anambra after family already paid 15M .. You get it? if you don't get it forget about it.
And who killed him?
Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Peter Obi supporters are thesame Ipob Terrorists.
Obi himself is an Ipob member.

Those of you who knows gidgiddy here, he's number one Ipob Terrorist on Nairaland. Check through his posts today, he's now supporting Obi.

The question to be ask is WHAT HAS CHANGED?

WHAT'S THEIR MOTIVES?

This is why they shouldn't be allowed

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by Madmohamed123: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Says the South East will vote for PDP...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwSjTUdCr04
new yarn festival is around the corner
Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by Akurakambe(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
One good thing is that igbos don't vote bcs a leader say they should vote. They're cosmopolitan in nature and from the feelers in SE, Peter Obi will get 90% of all the votes .

Go and write it down, many of these SE politicians will be retired in 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by Csami(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
See the slowpoke talking, what future is he talking about? He is a career politician, sitting on people future long before i was born.
Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by raumdeuter: 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Ramdeuter

He is a PDP man, what do you expect, If they interview Ngige, he will also say APC will win the SE

How popular is Ekweremadu in the SE, don't forget he was the one beaten sometime back
Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Raumdeuter

Lol, the way you guys believe politicians asf they will be the one that will cast millions of vote, marvels me

Smh grin
Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

He is a PDP man, what do you expect, If they interview Ngige, he will also say APC will win the SE

How popular is Ekweremadu in the SE, don't forget he was the one beaten sometime back

Thank you for this.

Ekweremadu is nobody here, he can't even win governorship primary grin grin lmaoo
Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by DontBullshitMe: 4:50am On Jun 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

Egbon. I will say it again : PDP will win SE region cleanly. Peter Obi will only reduce the margin of victory. Presently sev, I am not certain he will eventually contest.

Person wey call Atiku him "Leader". Once he notices his candidacy will SIGNIFICANTLY threaten Atiku, he might withdraw.

Oya make we do deal,If PDP wins South East in 2023. You dey owe me 200 dollars in 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by raumdeuter: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Egbon. I will say it again : PDP will win SE region cleanly. Peter Obi will only reduce the margin of victory. Presently sev, I am not certain he will eventually contest.

Person wey call Atiku him "Leader". Once he notices his candidacy will SIGNIFICANTLY threaten Atiku, he might withdraw.

Oya make we do deal,If PDP wins South East in 2023. You dey owe me 100 dollars in 2023. cheesy

Is it the same Ekweremadu here

https://www.nairaland.com/7192749/ike-ekweremadu-wife-beatrice-charged
Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by OdogwuMike(m): 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
You see how God is simply fighting for Peter Obi. You see this useless criminal that said Igbos won't vote for Peter Obi. He's even engaged in organ harvesting with his wife. I call for instant death sentence on her. Very useless criminal family!!!
Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by mbos: 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
okeysoninv:
Even Ekweremadu will be obedient that day. They are giving atiku false hope
dreamer, dream on.............................. but remain Obidient
Re: Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) by Factcheck0001: 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mrincredible05:
Igbo man will always betray igbo because of selfish reasons. Anyways if you are here and you plan on voting for tinubu a man that said he will employ 50,000 youths children of the poor, he will give them gun. It doesn't matter if there are illiterates in as much as there can cock and shoot the gun.
If you support such a human being you are obviously a joker like him. I stand with peter
if u support peter obi that couldn’t increase igr for 8 years n made doctors go on strike for 13 months n also killed abled bodied men n threw them into awkuzu river then u are more than a joke

I am batified

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sign Of A Confused Woman(photo) / Nigerian Draws Shettima [PICS] / Update On Akwa Ibom 4th International Stadium … Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.