Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter (2708 Views)

A Picture Showing Zelensky, Standing Lonely Amidst Laughing NATO Members (PIC) / In The Moment Of Russia's Invasion, Ukraine Tweeted A War Meme / António Guterres Worried By Unchecked Powers Of Twitter, Facebook, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by gambojimeta: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Discombulator:

Look at that this idiot so na editing wey boys dey use 24/7 you dey take come post here grin grin grin, koni dafun e so your money na exactly 20,000 abi
You don't even know what a line of credit is so I don't blame you.

Another editing for you. Check the date Mr Americana wannabe. grin

I don edit the date for you too grin

Shogsman, show your passport na. We don wait Tire grin

Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by shogsman(m): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
gambojimeta:
I expect one of you to login with a username soon and start begging for dollars as usual grin

$30,000 like of credit and I don't k ow what the Bleep to do with the money grin

Maybe if some of you have good business ideas in Akure or Ilorin, I might be able to help grin
.shogsman.

It's 6.57 am here, I can go all day.

Show your passport please
You don finally disgrace yourself,do you even know the bank that offers this foolish screenshot loans you snap from one of this Instagram yahoo boys, I knew you would eventually disgrace yourself
Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by gambojimeta: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
shogsman:

You don finally disgrace yourself,do you even know the bank that offers this foolish screenshot loans you snap from one of this Instagram yahoo boys, I knew you would eventually disgrace yourself
Ode, a line of credit is not a loan. You would not know that becuase you have never entered a plane in your life let alone live in a developed country grin

You can google on your China tekno phone grin

Show your passport shogsman
Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by Discombulator: 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
gambojimeta:

You don't even know what a line of credit is so I don't blame you.

Another editing for you. Check the date Mr Americana wannabe. grin

I don edit the date for you too grin

Shogsman, show your passport na. We don wait Tire grin
Werey dey cap ,na amateur editing, make we see your name,date and location na for phone,why u dey send nonsense screenshot wey boys fit run in one minute, let's see your transaction history werey
Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by Discombulator: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
shogsman:

Oloriburuku don fail o,so you don't even know wwtin line or credit be, oloshi even mw sef wey only go Canada once Sabi, oloriburuku ti fuvk up

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by gambojimeta: 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
Discombulator:

Werey dey cap ,na amateur editing, make we see your name,date and location na for phone,why u dey send nonsense screenshot wey boys fit run in one minute, let's see your transaction history werey
Idiot wants to see my name so you can pass it on to your Yahoo boy friends.

Transaction history, I don't use it. The 30,000 is just sitting there. I have too much in my current and savings that I don't even need to border about a 30k Line of credit grin

What are you going to tell me to post now, my underpants grin

Shogsman show your passport

Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by gambojimeta: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Discombulator:

Oloriburuku don fail o,so you don't even know wwtin line or credit be, oloshi even mw sef wey only go Canada once Sabi, oloriburuku ti fuvk up
Olodo TD has an American branch grin

But you would not know since you have never left Nigeria before grin

Show your American passport shogsman

Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by shogsman(m): 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
gambojimeta:

Ode, a line of credit is not a loan. You would not know that becuase you have never entered a plane in your life let alone live in a developed country grin

You can google on your China tekno phone grin

Show your passport shogsman
This boy,u just keep disgracing your family here, a line of credit is primarily offered by banks, especially td banks which I have two accounts with.
Na Ogun go kee you for wasting my time,chai,so na like this u take disgrace yourself igbofam

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by gambojimeta: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
shogsman:

This boy,u just keep disgracing your family here, a line of credit is primarily offered by banks, especially td banks which I have two accounts with.
Na Ogun go kee you for wasting my time,chai,so na like this u take disgrace yourself igbofam
Fake american boy has gone to grab another picture on the WWW.

Someone that doesn't even know what a line of credit is and thinks TD is only Canadian has magically appeared with a TD statement and now claims to have two. When do you stop lying chai grin

Since you don't have online app, which every one has even grandma's and imbeciles,

Write your name beside your bank statement and repost. The statement should show the date. I don't care about transaction grin
Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by Discombulator: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
gambojimeta:

Idiot wants to see my name so you can pass it on to your Yahoo boy friends.

Transaction history, I don't use it. The 30,000 is just sitting there. I have too much in my current and savings that I don't even need to border about a 30k Line of credit grin

What are you going to tell me to post now, my underpants grin

Make I see the VPN you dey use take connect from iyana apaja oloshi,even yahoo u no Sabi,werey say line of credit no be loan,akushe
Shogsman show your passport
Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by gambojimeta: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Discombulator:
All this shalaye shogsman
Post your passport

Write your Nairaland name with a pen and the date beside it on a paper.

I live in a western country and I can post mine.

Oya post yours Mr Americana wannabe (rejected visa applicant).
Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by shogsman(m): 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
gambojimeta:

Fake american boy has gone to grab another picture on the WWW.

Someone that doesn't even know what a line of credit is and thinks TD is only Canadian has magically appeared with a TD statement and now claims to have two. When do you stop lying chai grin

Since you don't have online app, which every one has even grandma's and imbeciles,

Write your name beside your bank statement and repost. The statement should show the date. I don't care about transaction grin
I'll do you one better you pauper,here is the watch in that picture with a paper describing you and your father,the watch is a $750 ss limited edition by the way

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by Discombulator: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
shogsman:

I'll do you one better you pauper,here is the watch in that picture with a paper describing you and your father,the watch is a $750 ss limited edition by the way
Oloriburuku reply to this na,abi Dem take this one for online too,akushe Omo ale wey no even know wetin line of credit be
Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by Discombulator: 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
gambojimeta:

All this shalaye shogsman
Post your passport

Write your Nairaland name with a pen and the date beside it on a paper.

I live in a western country and I can post mine.

Oya post yours Mr Americana wannabe (rejected visa applicant).
Oloshi person give you statement of account for td bank wey you no even know anything about, talkless of wetin common line of credit wey you claim to get mean.
Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by gambojimeta: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
shogsman:

Ode

We said show your passport, you are showing a knockoff 500 naira wristwatch.

grin

See my TD bank card below.

Since you also lied to us nairalanders that you have 2 TD bank accounts. Show us your card you can't, show us your TD statement with your name beside it (with date), you can't. Show us that you have TD online app which even an slowpoke have, you can't.

Now show us your American passport with your name and date just like in your picture above grin

Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by Discombulator: 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
gambojimeta:

Ode

grin

Since you also lied to us nairalanders that you have 2 TD bank accounts.

Now show us your American passport with your name and date just like in your picture above grin
This one dey craze ni, commot ni tissue make we see your name for the card na,abi u no know say name dey TD card

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by gambojimeta: 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Discombulator:

This one dey craze ni, commot ni tissue make we see your name for the card na,abi u no know say name dey TD card
Yahoo boy (rejected American visa applicant) wants to see my name grin
Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by shogsman(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
gambojimeta:

Ode

grin

Since you also lied to us nairalanders that you have 2 TD bank accounts. Show us your card you can't, show us your TD statement with your name beside it (with date), you can't. Show us that you have TD online app which even an slowpoke have, you can't.

Let's see your name on the card,and your last payment on your supposed line of credit was 6bucks,wtf ,are you really that broke that you can't even get your scams right
Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by gambojimeta: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
Discombulator:

It's an online access card dummy.
You don't know shit about developed countries grin
Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by gambojimeta: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
shogsman:

Let's see your name on the card,and your last payment on your supposed line of credit was 6bucks,wtf ,are you really that broke that you can't even get your scams right
You can't even read a statement. Iliterate, the 6 bucks is how much I spent on a 10,000 dollars line of credit way back in January 2021.

You would not know this in Akure.
Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by gambojimeta: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
Shogsman, if you don't show your American passport, you are a confirmed bastard

A bastard that has 2 TD bank without online access grin

Fake american quickly printed a random online statement and snapped Foto of it with 500 naira watch
Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by Appleyard(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
seunny4lif:

You get time
That’s the reason, I don’t even reply oooh
USA and UK that are making the most anti Russia have started moving away from it as the citizens careless about Ukraine.
Every major ethic will protect their own it doesn’t matter if it’s USA, British, French or Russia.
Am not Pro Russia but I hated double standards.
EU can’t preach to Russia when same EU destroyed Libya and the problem of Libya is the wahala in all over North and West Africa.

It's only people who reason blindly that takes the collective west serious.

These guys will preach so-called democracy to you but when it comes to similar issues within their borders, they will quickly trample down same democratic norms without blinking an eye.

Catalina wants it's independence from Spain, and we all saw how that ended with the Spanish government acting very "tolerant" of the secessionist leaders, locking them up and using teargas and heavy suppression tactics to deal with their supporters. cool

Recently, we all saw how the Canadian truckers were quickly suppressed, forcefully removed from the highway and even arrested some. But it's fine since it's the west, but it's all anti-democracy if it's places like Russia or China.

We saw recently also how the French police manhandled English football fans during the Champions league final between Real Madrid and Liverpool. But it's fine since it's the west. Talk about double standards talk about the west.

2 Likes

Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by gambojimeta: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Appleyard:

It's only people who reason blindly that takes the collective west serious.

These guys will preach so-called democracy to you but when it comes to similar issues within their borders, they will quickly trample down same democratic norms without blinking an eye.

Catalina wants it's independence from Spain, and we all saw how that ended with the Spanish government acting very "tolerant" of the secessionist leaders, locking them up and using teargas and heavy suppression tactics to deal with their supporters. cool

Recently, we all saw how the Canadian truckers were quickly suppressed, forcefully removed from the highway and even arrested some. But it's fine since it's the west, but it's all anti-democracy if it's places like Russia or China.

We saw recently also how the French police manhandled English football fans during the Champions league final between Real Madrid and Liverpool. But it's fine since it's the west. Talk about double standards talk about the west.
Were the Catalina violent?
Were the Canadian truckers violent or intend to cause arm at some point?
Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by Discombulator: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
gambojimeta:

It's an online access card dummy.
You don't know shit about developed countries grin
Oh I thought it was an offline card for decoration, oloriburuku which bank card no need online access to work, why you stupid like this .
From TD visa to Mastercard name go dey there werey and all this cards need online access,post your name.
If I wan steal your name you don write am out already mumu, no be alhaji gambojimeta u be
Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by gambojimeta: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Discombulator:

Oh I thought it was an offline card for decoration, oloriburuku which bank card no need online access to work, why you stupid like this .
From TD visa to Mastercard name go dey there werey and all this cards need online access,post your name.
If I wan steal your name you don write am out already mumu, no be alhaji gambojimeta u be
You keep shalayaying
Show us your, or any TD card since you own two

SHow us your American passport with your name beside it shogsman.

I know what you did earlier. You downloaded a random TD statement online and snapped a picture of it beside your 500 naira chinese knock off wrist watch. grin
Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by Discombulator: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
gambojimeta:
Shogsman, if you don't show your American passport, you are a confirmed bastard

A bastard that has 2 TD bank without online access grin
You're a confirm poor bastard,he has done more than enough,he showed us his td bank statement with confirmation, oloriburuku dey talk about online access like you just heard the word,which bank no get online access,werey wey no even know wetin line of credit mean.
You be pauper and u never commot your village before

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by gambojimeta: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
Discombulator:

You're a confirm poor bastard,he has done more than enough,he showed us his td bank statement with confirmation, oloriburuku dey talk about online access like you just heard the word,which bank no get online access,werey wey no even know wetin line of credit mean.
You be pauper and u never commot your village before
Show us your TD statement with dates. We can't even see the random internet downloaded poor image rubbish you printed and posted beside your knock-off chinese wrist watch and snapped grin

You have TD bank, show us your access card, you can't. Because you can't download a card and print. Show us your online statement like I have done. Even an slowpoke has online banking access in developed countries

Confirmed lying offspring of a thousand fathers and a LovePeddler mother. Show us your American passport
, you cant because you are a wretched youth corper from Ondo serving in Ilorin hustling used Chinese phone and electronics on Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by Appleyard(m): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
seunny4lif:

I bet you are too small then to know that Iraq flags was popular more than anything in 2003.
The biggest anti protest in the history was in 2003 by worldwide against USA and UK

When did Russia government said Ukraine joining EU is their problem when EU is Russia second biggest traders
Who told Ireland became rich because of EU? If that is the case why is Bulgaria not rich, Slovakia ko, Romania, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary, oh what about Greece? Why did Italy economy collapse when they introduced Euros has their currency?
Ireland is safe haven for big and small companies because of the country's taxation and economic policies which have caused massive problem between EU power houses and Irish government as Google and co all open offices in Ireland, which allow them to pay a little taxes making EU to lose billions every year.
This method allows Irish government to tax the workers of the companies but only tax little money from the companies

Like I said you are the mumu here.

One thing I have come to discover about these guys is that they don't even understand how the EU works.

2 Likes

Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by Discombulator: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
gambojimeta:

You keep shalayaying
Show us your, or any TD card since you own two

SHow us your American passport with your name beside it shogsman.

I know what you did earlier. You downloaded a random TD statement online and snapped a picture of it beside your 500 naira chinese knock off wrist watch. grin
So na within two minutes without asking anything he Photoshop the documents abi, cos e be hush puppy I have to ask is it your alm@jiri father that passed your foolishness down to you
Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by Ibime(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Appleyard:

One thing I have come to discover about these guys is that they don't even understand how the EU works.

And you do from sunny Benin?

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by Appleyard(m): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
gambojimeta:

1. Pro Ukraine, anti war Russians or whatever you call it e.t.c. there were in thousands. That is very significant.

2. Tough on dissenting rallies because it's a dictatorship regime under a mad man that has been controlling the country for decades and even change the county's constitution to keep him in power much longer like he is som God or czar. They protest and the madman keeps locking them up. If same happens in Nigeria, someone like you will be the first to scream blue murder. And why hasn't USaid initiated a revolution in Nigeria? A putard's post is not complete without throwing some conspiracy nonsense in it grin

If protesters are buying guns and carry out terrorism on the economy, terrorising tax payers with horns/big rigs and (about to) carry out terrorism on law enforcement, then it's no longer a peaceful protest, and Canada was right in taking actions to stop the protest from becoming violent.

You just make me laugh reading your posts. cool

I guess you remember that people carry guns normally around in Canada and in the US?

These same so-called democracy societies will not hesitate to kill you without blinking an eye for being the black man that you are.

Lmao. If you don't know about the shady exploits of USAID and NED, then there is no need to argue further with you.

You even brought Nigeria into this, you could as well have mentioned Ghana, Cameroon, Haiti or even Comoros Island since it's practically every nation on the planet that meets the US color coded revolution strategic criteria. You're one hell of a funny dude. cool

Of course, it's conspiracy theory that the US-led color coded revolutions machine runs through the works of such organizations to fuel crisis in targeted countries. Yes, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Sudan, Afghanistan were all conspiracy theories. Unfortunately, you wouldn't know they were realities cause you have your head buried deep in the anus of western Lamestream media misinformation and Langley brainwashing machine, as such that even when one of their own, General Westley Clark confessed that the US planned to invade (and did invade covertly and overtly) seven nations within the space of five years, folks like you are still kept in the dark because you no longer can tell the difference between reality and falsehood owing to your warp jingoism.

Ahh!!! Just as it was purely conspiracy theory when the Russians alleged that the US is building biolabs in Ukraine and elsewhere, and folks like you scream the "Russia lies" until one of their own again per Victoria Nuland told Senator Rubio that the US has biolabs programs in Ukraine.

It's folks like you that are wired to die with their eyes wide open.

Brother, repent and free yourself from the western prison of misinformation and brainwashing. cool

Don't bother replying because I don't plan on responding. I usually run away from folks who tagged everything as conspiracy theories. Forgive me. cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter by Appleyard(m): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ibime:

And you do from sunny Benin?

I am in Delta, not Benin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Police Officers Caught Having Sex On Duty - Suspended Indefinitely / Here's How The World's Most Advanced Missile-defense System Works / World's Tallest Building Lights Up To Pay Tribute To Victims Of Beirut Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.