Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Convert Excess Airtime/over-recharged To Cash/money Direct Into Your Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Convert Excess Airtime/over-recharged To Cash/money Direct Into Your Bank (116 Views)

Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash / CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers / I Mistakely Over Recharged My MTN Line, Pls Come And Buy Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Convert Excess Airtime/over-recharged To Cash/money Direct Into Your Bank by Qozeem05(m): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Over-recharged?. No problem.

Globalkonnect always provide solution to your problem. we like to put smile on customer face.

We help you convert that your airtime to cash / money back to your bank.

And if you are also the type that sell bulk airtime we are also available for you

reach us on whatsapp :- 09060985310 for more enquiry
or visit our website:- www.globalkonnect.com.ng
or you can visit us on facebook, twitter, instagram and the likes

CONVERT AIRTIEM TO CASH, CONVERT AIRTIME TO CASH WITH GOOD RATE, CONVERT AIRTIME TO CASH WITH INSTANT PAYMENT, CONVERT OVERLOAD AIRTIME TO CASH, CONVERT EXCESS AIRTIEM TO CASH, CONVERT AIRTIME TO MONEY

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Small Business Loan / What Is The Quality Of Your Time ? / Advertise Your Business Or Product For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.