Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate (32226 Views)

Gunshots As Benue APC Chairman, Austin Agada Breaks Police Blockade (Video) / Atiku’s Picture Missing As Benue PDP Unveils Campaign Vehicles (photo) / Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by Taiggarr: 6:17am On Jun 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Failed political party

Failed intelligence of a KIDULT!

1 Like

Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by Taiggarr: 6:20am On Jun 23, 2022
Grgton:
APC still exist in Benue state??

After all the killings? That happened in this administration

You kids are so foolish..

More killings went on in Benue under PDP Gov Suswam..I was in Igede for over 2 years doing some building projects so I am fully aware...

You IDIOTS really have to upgrade your info gathering and thinking..

2 Likes

Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by Taiggarr: 6:22am On Jun 23, 2022
Okekeni90:

If not more than that ���

Na you born am..

NUMBSKULL!
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 23, 2022
Taiggarr:

You kids are so foolish..

More killings went on in Benue under PDP Gov Suswam..I was in Igede for over 2 years doing some building projects so I am fully aware...

You IDIOTS really have to upgrade your info gathering and thinking..
you quote me to insult me huh !! You and APC are bunch of useless people
Bloodsucking demons
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by Taiggarr: 6:23am On Jun 23, 2022
FARADBOND:

Oga Rev Father, how far, make u leave that agbero party, if them fight u to much u leave their wicked party for them.. na people like u labour party dey for..

So that he will enter Labour Party and become an ObiDient loser like the labour Candidate in Ekiti state

1 Like

Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by Taiggarr: 6:27am On Jun 23, 2022
aujile:

Omo!
I could vividly recall that i was in secondary school when this man was pushing for pdp national chairman, which i think he later won. He was already old as at that time. Africans and power!

You were only in secondary school?

You see why I say there are too many kids on this platform

And yet your opinions are supposed to be golden..
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by timemotivator: 6:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Akume is the problem of APC in Benue State. And nobody wants to tell him the truth.
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by Taiggarr: 6:32am On Jun 23, 2022
Grgton:
you quote me to insult me huh !! You and APC are bunch of useless people
Bloodsucking demons

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu!
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 23, 2022
Taiggarr:

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu!
type in English! Illiterate village pig
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by Kyase(m): 7:09am On Jun 23, 2022
garfield1:

What can I do? Are you sure ortom is not behind this
I just confirm
It's just a rumour, nobody is replacing anybody
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:17am On Jun 23, 2022
Kingpin1000:
I dreamt Amaechi replaced Tinubu as APC flag bearer.
Better wake up!!!
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by nasoeb: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2022
Kingpin1000:
I dreamt Amaechi replaced Tinubu as APC flag bearer.
in 2 to 3 months, the news will hit the public as a big shock. Surely amaechi will be the one whose name will be on ballot, though amaechi is south south and has the potential to offset the southern vote, but by then alot of people have settled with peter obi.

1 Like

Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by Jking20(m): 7:45am On Jun 23, 2022
seunmsg:
Father Alia is the candidate of APC in Benue state. Gemade and his PDP friends can go and die. As far as Benue state is concerned in 2023, it’s Yes Father.

No matter the pressure, the choice of the people prevails. Benue should pray that God deliver them out of the hands of their despicable leaders. Imagine someone lk Gemade coming to rule Benue in the situation Benue is now. Then, the case of Sri Lanka would be the case of Benue.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by juman(m): 7:54am On Jun 23, 2022
Why exactly do apc desire to replace the cleric man.

Gemade cannot win.
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2022
Germade! The man with the worst body odor in Africa. Always drunk. Chaii.
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by Taiggarr: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2022
Grgton:

Kitikpa lacha ohu nne gi!

Is that "English enough"

Adaka!
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by Taiggarr: 8:21am On Jun 23, 2022
Grgton:

When I was in the UK doing my Masters,well over 20 years ago, in Civil Engineering,your father was doing menial jobs to put food on the table for INCONSEQUENTIAL WRETCHED lots like you.

Come on run out of here...Hungry child!
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by aujile(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2022
Taiggarr:

You were only in secondary school?

You see why I say there are too many kids on this platform

And yet your opinions are supposed to be golden..

And because you heard secondary school you automatically assumed "small secondary school student"
Try confirming when he was national chairman to help you relate with the subject matter.

Again try not to allow that figure call age to rub you of things you can benefit from your younger one (if at all you are an adults, because it's actually children that are the first to drag age)
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by bizzibodi(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2022
Is Gemade not to old for this?
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by douroskincare: 10:02am On Jun 23, 2022
What Is A Herpes Cure?
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 23, 2022
Taiggarr:

When I was in the UK doing my Masters,well over 20 years ago, in Civil Engineering,your father was doing menial jobs to put food on the table for INCONSEQUENTIAL WRETCHED lots like you.

Come on run out of here...Hungry child!
that's non of my fvcking business! You should know how to talk with people you don't know! You literally do not have sense even after acquiring your Masters! Fool at 40
Congratulations you got masters with no brain
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by Taiggarr: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2022
Grgton:
that's non of my fvcking business! You should know how to talk with people you don't know! You literally do not have sense even after acquiring your Masters! Fool at 40

Let me expose you,make you mad a bit..

Your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE father worked in one of my dad's factories in 1998...

Can you relate

Little Hungry Caucasian dog!
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by Navalsadiq(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2022
This old man
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by Taiggarr: 10:09am On Jun 23, 2022
aujile:

And because you heard secondary school you automatically assumed "small secondary school student"
Try confirming when he was national chairman to help you relate with the subject matter.

Again try not to allow that figure call age to rub you of things you can benefit from your younger one (if at all you are an adults, because it's actually children that are the first to drag age)

You are a KIDULT!!!
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 23, 2022
Taiggarr:

Let me expose you,make you mad a bit..

Your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE father worked in one of my dad's factories in 1998...

Can you relate

Little Hungry Caucasian dog!
in your dreams!
Look at this one telling me about Masters! Like it's a ticket to heaven! Uncultured human
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by Cubalabloo(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Kingkum:

You are no insider, this issue started immediately after the primaries and has been there till now. APC leadership in the state failed to submit the membership register of vandeikya lg to inec. after the election, both gemade and aondakaa started saying that the priest is not an apc member with valid evidence. since then, it has been tough for apc to handle those two cos they have been in the game for long. people are even suspecting akume to be behind everything sef
I intimated you on the current development. Know you that i am from Vandeikya LG. Now am going to leave you with your falacy.

1 Like

Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by Bimpe29: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nawa oooooooooooooo
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by falconsleep: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2022
douroskincare:
What Is A Herpes Cure?

Herpes is a virus that can cause genital herpes, cold sores, or herpes simplex. Genital herpes is the most common type of herpes. It is caused by the Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV-1 or HSV-2). There are two types of HSV-1: oral herpes and genital herpes. HSV-2 is spread through contact with saliva or genital secretions from an infected person.

There is no cure for herpes, but there are treatments available that can help relieve symptoms. Treatment options include antiviral drugs, pain relief medications, and creams or ointments. Some people may also choose to take supplements or undergo therapy to help clear the virus from the body. There is no guarantee that any one approach will work for everyone, but seeking out a treatment that fits your specific needs is the best way to ensure success. Read more here https://douroskincare.com/what-is-a-herpes-cure/
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by PumpumPrince: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
flejnr2:
How popular is the reverend father? More than mbaka in benue?

how much please?
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by flejnr2(f): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
PumpumPrince:

how much please?
Huh
Re: Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate by PumpumPrince: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
flejnr2:

Huh

How much to kiss u, hug u, get extra kiss, get extra hug plus nakking....how much please? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Hajia Dada Yar'Adua, Mother Of Late President Yar'Adua / APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.