Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Are Nigerians Forgetful? Did Tinubu not order shooting Lekki SARS protesters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Nigerians Forgetful? Did Tinubu not order shooting Lekki SARS protesters (547 Views)

Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari / Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner / UPDATED: Appeal Court Did Not Order INEC To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerians Forgetful? Did Tinubu not order shooting Lekki SARS protesters by hollandis(f): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
What is wrong with this country?

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Forgetful? Did Tinubu not order shooting Lekki SARS protesters by Ddeliverer007(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
I remember how tinubu hurriedly ran away that time. Till date nobody was held accountable, who don die, don die…..

But we would answer them in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Forgetful? Did Tinubu not order shooting Lekki SARS protesters by hollandis(f): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
I remember how tinubu hurriedly ran away that time. Till date nobody was held accountable, who don die, don die…..

My brother he ran away

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Forgetful? Did Tinubu not order shooting Lekki SARS protesters by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
So, Tinubu is now the C-in-C of the armed forces? That bitterness will consume you.

10 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Forgetful? Did Tinubu not order shooting Lekki SARS protesters by Factcheck0001: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
hollandis:
I have silent vultureloaded with receipt on the other thread n now it’s your turn

As at the time of lekki massacre,was tinubu a political office holder?
Tell me what makes u feel an ordinary citizen like u can order soldiers to kill?

If an ordinary citizen can b accused of ordering soldiers to kill,what do u have to say about awkuzu floating bodies during peter obi tenure?

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Forgetful? Did Tinubu not order shooting Lekki SARS protesters by helinues: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
So Tinubu ordered the destructions of some of his own businesses.

Why do some of you people reason with una anus instead of brain?

5 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Forgetful? Did Tinubu not order shooting Lekki SARS protesters by helinues: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

The day some you would read the tale behind acclaimed Lekki massacre, I can assure you so many people would question their sense of reasoning, sense of judgement, the effects of attaching too much of emotions to things..

5 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Forgetful? Did Tinubu not order shooting Lekki SARS protesters by Ddeliverer007(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
helinues:

The day some you would read the tale behind acclaimed Lekki massacre, I can assure you so many people would question their sense of reasoning, sense of judgement, the effects of attaching too much of emotions things..

Tales? What we witnessed? Y’all want to rewrite what we experienced? How we were shot at? Which tales?
Re: Are Nigerians Forgetful? Did Tinubu not order shooting Lekki SARS protesters by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
You'll see those that hate Yoruba's come here to defend Tinubu the master killer

Who knows the person who ordered killings at owo catholic church.

Na them.

Time to be ObiDient.
Re: Are Nigerians Forgetful? Did Tinubu not order shooting Lekki SARS protesters by helinues: 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Tales? What we witnessed? Y’all want to rewrite what we experienced? How we were shot at? Which tales?

How you were shot at?

As how many members we have on this forum, no single eyewitness report about the events.

Well, will soon write about what I witnessed with my 2 Koro Koro eyes, how everything was organized. It's unfortunate I won't be able to write it on this forum cos it's going to implicate lots of people including thr forum itself

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Forgetful? Did Tinubu not order shooting Lekki SARS protesters by Ddeliverer007(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
helinues:

How you were shot at?

As how many members we have on this forum, no single eyewitness report about the events.

Well, will soon write about what I witnessed with my 2 Koro Koro eyes, how everything was organized. It's unfortunate I won't be able to write it on this forum cos it's going to implicate lots of people including thr forum itself

Who be this one? Shut it mr man. Abeg go play with your mate abeg
Re: Are Nigerians Forgetful? Did Tinubu not order shooting Lekki SARS protesters by Rastaramsey(m): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nigerians are very foolish....

On Twitter, I saw one fine lady who was one of the active protesters in the end Sars....

Guess what, she don become APC women leader grin grin grin grin

Money nah your mate grin grin
Re: Are Nigerians Forgetful? Did Tinubu not order shooting Lekki SARS protesters by islandsscotch8: 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
ABAT should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs.

12 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Forgetful? Did Tinubu not order shooting Lekki SARS protesters by famouscargo4u: 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
hollandis:

Give us proof that he ordered it. Is he the Grand Commander of the Federal army or Chief of army staff?

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Forgetful? Did Tinubu not order shooting Lekki SARS protesters by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Election in Nigeria is based on tribal, regional and religious sentiment that is why many Yoruba's are quick to forgive the same APC they were cursing with Buhari because of tinubu ......signing out✈
Re: Are Nigerians Forgetful? Did Tinubu not order shooting Lekki SARS protesters by Jostoman: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Siwel25:
So, Tinubu is now the C-in-C of the armed forces? That bitterness will consume you.
Re: Are Nigerians Forgetful? Did Tinubu not order shooting Lekki SARS protesters by Difrent: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

And you also SAW TINUBU ORDERED THE SHOOTING?
Make una dey try talk truth sometimes now
You all are so deceptive thats why you have lekki killings doubters. You have clouded truth with fake narratives and outright lies that its doubtful you actually saw anything

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Forgetful? Did Tinubu not order shooting Lekki SARS protesters by Difrent: 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
You'll see those that hate Yoruba's come here to defend Tinubu the master killer

Na them.

Time to be ObiDient.

Was that Not how you Obidiently Obeyed Nnamdi kanu when he commanded you to burn down Lagos and anything Tinubu?
You have the guts to call Tinubu a killer and accuse him of ordering the Lekki shootings when you jump with joy when Nnamdi kanu gives Orders....shame on you

Obidient ko obliterate Ni
Re: Are Nigerians Forgetful? Did Tinubu not order shooting Lekki SARS protesters by Factcheck0001: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Na them.

Time to be ObiDient.

Re: Are Nigerians Forgetful? Did Tinubu not order shooting Lekki SARS protesters by hollandis(f): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2022
Difrent:

Was that Not how you Obidiently Obeyed Nnamdi kanu when he commanded you to burn down Lagos and anything Tinubu?
You have the guts to call Tinubu a killer and accuse him of ordering the Lekki shootings when you jump with joy when Nnamdi kanu gives Orders....shame on you

Obidient ko obliterate Ni

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Is The Second Worst City To Live In - Economist / A Breakdown Of Peter Obi's CV / Vote Buying: How APC Used Oaths To Threaten Osun Voters Before Paying Them Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.