Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Page Financials - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Page Financials (951 Views)

Page Financials Salary Scale / Page Financials / Page Financials Loan For Salary Earners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Page Financials by Lotusflowerbomb: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hi Nairalanders, pls who has an idea on how much Page Financials pay their Financial Advisors(Resale)? And do they have realistic targets?

Re: Page Financials by toujurs: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
It's a good working environment, pay is 165k per month with commission attached if you can meet up with target.

Loan business is a fast selling service, especially for business owners and salary earners.
Re: Page Financials by Lotusflowerbomb: 12:38am On Jun 23, 2022
toujurs:
It's a good working environment, pay is 165k per month with commission attached if you can meet up with target.

Loan business is a fast selling service, especially for business owners and salary earners.
Thanks for your response wink
Re: Page Financials by Lotusflowerbomb: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2022
Omo Goodluck with these people. They seem to be looking for experienced sales people and are not ready to train newbies. It’s not kukuma my field, so life goes on for me.
Re: Page Financials by bolaji73(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
Hi Nairalanders, pls who has an idea on how much Page Financials pay their Financial Advisors(Resale)? And do they have realistic targets?
Good evening Sir, Please how were you able to apply to this organization? I've been trying different means but to no avail. I will really appreciate your response. Biko,help a jobless brother.
Re: Page Financials by Lotusflowerbomb: 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
bolaji73:
Good evening Sir, Please how were you able to apply to this organization? I've been trying different means but to no avail. I will really appreciate your response. Biko,help a jobless brother.
Someone helped, but it was a nonsense job(sales) and the interviewer was toxic as hell. If you still want a job with them, I suggest you network with their employees on Linkedin
Re: Page Financials by bolaji73(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
Someone helped, but it was a nonsense job(sales) and the interviewer was toxic as hell. If you still want a job with them, I suggest you network with their employees on Linkedin
Thanks, I'm in that pp line already. I work with similar organisation for close to two years now. I heard Page pays well, reason why I'm considering switching there.

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah God Can Provide / 2.2 Or 2.1, What Happens After Interview? / Mactay Interview On Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.