Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

How The World See Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The World See Nigerians (307 Views)

Lady Recieves Award For Having The Biggest Breast In The World, See Pictures / SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick / #worldfoodday: Hungriest Countries In The World, See Where Nigeria Is Ranked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The World See Nigerians by Zetra7: 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Just finished the current report from Bloomberg concerning the corruption charges of the 2 heavyweights in the upcoming election.

Tinubu and Atiku are the best the 2 biggest political parties APC and PDP have to offer.. Men who are very corrupt and same time has no single agenda to pity the masses..

Yet they have millions of supporters all over the country and you wonder why the world does not take Nigerians serious..

THE WORLD SEES A CIUNTRY THROUGH THEIR LEADERS..

Thats why every serious country endeavour to produce their best.

This goes all the way to how your policies will form, how investors will see things, how even your lenders will see things all they way to how the country will progress in all aspects of development.

Unfortunately, Atiku and Tinubu are gearing up to represent 200 million NIGERIANS who claim they are smart.

To the world, anyone with a green passport from Nigeria is a criminal. How have we come call this low

Men and women shamelessly following these men, it's just unbelievable to comprehend what they want to achieve..

No one is safe again in Nigeria whether rich or poor, are these supporters not scared of the calamity that might befall them if things continues to go wrong

Are they thinking about the future of their kids

I keep saying that anyone supporting these fools should be gaining directly if they win. Apart from that, anyone among the masses supporting these men without gaining directly is ripe for a psychological research.. It's a pure mental case to campaign and go to the poll to vote these men.

Let the citizens take this power from the elite then Nigeria will rise...
Re: How The World See Nigerians by Bigredmachine: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
All I can say is that the poor people who know that they won't benefit from either Tinubu or Atiku... And will still go ahead and vote them, are just the principal problems of this country...

In addition let me remind you quickly that no president be it 20 obidient put together can rescue Nigeria with the 1999 constitution...

Some person's thinks being the president of Nigeria is easy, though there are wastage in the type of governance we run in Nigeria, all thanks to the 1999 constitution which to me if not reviewed, is just a total waste of time to rescue Nigeria...

Imagine a constitution that does not put
1. Education
2. Security
3. Health

First... Before our greedy house of reps members...

1 Like

Re: How The World See Nigerians by SmartPolician: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
If not a country called Rwanda, I would have doubted that the black man isn't due for self-rule. Nobody could have made me think otherwise, I swear it.

Nigerians support those two, not because of what they can do, because they want their tribesmen to be the president. For rational people, having Buhari as president should have been enough lesson.
Re: How The World See Nigerians by NotBeenPaid: 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2022

Like I've always been saying; we're emotionally driven not logically driven. About 99.99% lack common sense.
Re: How The World See Nigerians by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vote Obi to save Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Prof Ademola Pleas With Nigeria Youths To Get Their Pvcs (video) / Video Of Ijaw Republic Referendum Suit!!! / Why is INEC Making It Difficult To Register PVC? Something Fishy Is Going On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.