Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet (4567 Views)

Iyanya Shows Off His 'shoe Closet' (photo) / Temi Otedola Flaunts Her Walk In Closet (Photo) / Queen Latifah Came Out Of The Closet. It Is Official. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by aloyemeka1: 4:41am On Jul 23, 2011
[size=14pt]Linda Ikeji Does not Enjoy Sex – Reason- She is Circumcised[/size]

This question is from me, me, as in Linda Ikeji, the author of this blog, :-)

So here goes. I haven't been with a man in so long, that I hardly remember what it feels like anymore. Mostly for two reasons. One, I was brought up in a kind of way. I have to really really be into someone before I can share my body with them, and I haven't met anyone special in a long while, so I've been riding solo. It makes me very sad sometimes,

Secondly, I've never really enjoyed sex. And I blame it on the fact that I was circumcised. Some things were cut off, so there's not much sensation down there. I mean, I enjoyed intimacy and when the tonque was at work, *cough*, but penetration was a different case. Half the time, I couldn't wait for him to get off me. (I can't believe I'm writing all these on the internet, hmmm, let's continue sha). So usually, I tell myself why seek something you don't particularly enjoy? What's the point really? So I've basically just stayed away.

But lately I have been feeling somehow and I think it's time to get my groove back. I want to feel like a woman again, so I've decided to find me a man before the end of the year. But I don't want to be turned off sex again. As a circumcised woman, how can I make myself enjoy sex? Does circumcision even have anything to do with it? That's always been my belief because other circumcised women I've spoken with say they don't enjoy sex either, at least not as much as women who were not circumcised.

Do you have any advice for me and other women in my situation? Please I don't want any yéyé responses o. This is a serious matter, :-)

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/07/dear-lib-readers-how-do-you-enjoy-sex.html
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by aloyemeka1: 4:41am On Jul 23, 2011
Apparently, she is no more a virgin contrary to general belief. tongue tongue tongue

[img]http://3.bp..com/-9D-R1dG2qVk/Tiaa_R0mg4I/AAAAAAAAFPE/Kg91V5nr3sk/s400/3.jpg[/img]
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by tpia5: 4:54am On Jul 23, 2011
nairaland is the right place .

plenty of offers.
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by Seun(m): 4:55am On Jul 23, 2011
Aww.
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by Pweety4me(f): 8:46am On Jul 23, 2011
^^ undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by Seun(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2011
It's sad.
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by Afam4eva(m): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2011
She was one of the unlucky girls that were circumcised. And about enjoying sex. There should be a way around it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by largie(f): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2011
so where is the closet
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by aloyemeka1: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2011
afam4eva:

She was one of the unlucky girls that were circumcised. And about enjoying sex. There should be a way around it.

Which other ways?. Hiring DayoKanu?.
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by semid4lyfe(m): 4:22am On Jul 24, 2011
Mr Cork to the rescue tongue

But wait o, she's Ibo and not light-skinned grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by aloyemeka2: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2011
largie:

so where is the closet

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2011
So she had to write all this long grammar just to let us know much much she likes receiving 'head'? Ok guys, put your long pricks tongues to work.
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by aloyemeka2: 12:37am On Jul 25, 2011
proO1:

So she had to write all this long grammar just to let us know much much she likes receiving 'head'? Ok guys, put your long pricks tongues to work.

DayoKanu will always be there to help her out.
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by Pweety4me(f): 12:47am On Jul 25, 2011
Seun:

It's sad.
. . .
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by tpia5: 4:40am On Jul 25, 2011
I dont think being circumcized automatically means you wont enjoy sex else the whole of nigeria wouldnt be having sex.

Linda should look for a serious relationship that can lead somewhere, not just a flash in the pan.

And yes, sometimes reading al these crass comments on nl is enough to turn anybody off sex.
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by Seun(m): 6:06am On Jul 25, 2011
tpia@:

I dont think being circumcized automatically means you wont enjoy sex else the whole of nigeria wouldnt be Being Intimate.

Linda should look for a serious relationship that can lead somewhere, not just a flash in the pan.

And yes, sometimes reading al these crass comments on nl is enough to turn anybody off sex.

Linda's experience is more authoritative than your ill-informed knee-jerk reaction.
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by tpia5: 6:11am On Jul 25, 2011
^Shut up.
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by tpia5: 6:13am On Jul 25, 2011
Like i said, linda should look for serious relationships, not just casual flash in the pans.

Most nigerian women are circumcised and that doesnt prevent them from enjoying sex.

Though the crass and utterly vulgar, classless sex talk on nl can put anyone off sex for real.
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by tpia5: 6:17am On Jul 25, 2011
@ seun

i think you should be more concerned about the criminal enterprise you sponsor with this site of yours.

That " marriage" thread obviously has more to it than meets the eye.

I pity you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by Seun(m): 6:25am On Jul 25, 2011
@tpia: thanks for providing this valuable feedback.  Which marriage thread do you mean?
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by semid4lyfe(m): 7:14am On Jul 25, 2011
Me thinks some women dey expect too much from $ex.

No dey believe all those nonsense wey all the romance novelist dey conjure with words o grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 25, 2011
^^
That's very true. They expect to be 'blown away'. Indeed. Why not put a bomb in there.
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by clemcykul(f): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2011
circumcision does not determine the level at which a woman can enjoy s*x.

its just to get a man who knows how to works wit his fingers and tongue. .s**x sometimes is not all about penetration.

i wish her fun and bliss in her luv life.
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by ifyalways(f): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2011
proO1:

^^
That's very true. They expect to be 'blown away'. Indeed. Why not put a bomb in there.
Ochi eze. grin

Tpia has a point,likewise Semidy.
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by dayokanu(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2011
tpia@:

Odikwa serious oooo

aloy/emeka:

aloy-emeka:

DayoKanu will always be there to help her out.

Funmi let me shine your Kongo first
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by Seun(m): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2011
Why would a man be advising a woman about her body?  I don't get it. 
If I have an issue with my joystick I won't ask a woman because she doesn't have one.
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by armyofone(m): 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2011
aloy/emeka:

medical such as attaching fake kunt? possibility for repair if she can afford it.

clemcykul:

circumcision does not determine the level at which a woman can enjoy s*x.

its just to get a man who knows how to works wit his fingers and tongue. .s**x sometimes is not all about penetration.

i wish her fun and bliss in her luv life.
short term maybe long term, how long will the guy continue with his tongue and fingers?
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by Kunbee: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by darne(m): 6:36am On Jul 26, 2011
Hmmm madam finally came out to announce ,,
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by semid4lyfe(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2011
Does Seun have a ''thing'' for Linda Ikeji? undecided

I've never known him to follow up on a thread to post more than once or twice and with so much passion too grin

Hmmm. . . it doesn't rain but it pours tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by philip0906(m): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2011
someone must have hacked Seun's account. . .
Re: Linda Ikeji Comes Out Of The Closet by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2011
Perhaps they're secret lovers. He must have first-hand knowledge about her se.x.u.a.l problems. . .maybe he even contributed to them in some way. He's obviously very interested, very personally, in the matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Can Uti Nwachukwu And Gbenro Ajibade Pass For Brothers? / Pic: Check Out The Esama Of Benin, Chief Gabriel Igbinedion's Rolls Royce Cars / See Goodluck Jonathan In London! Chai Freedom Is Sweet Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.