Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Anambra Commissioner For Education Debunks Viral Video, Says Her Voice Was Clone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anambra Commissioner For Education Debunks Viral Video, Says Her Voice Was Clone (149 Views)

Anambra Commissioner Of Education Debunks Viral Audio, Says Her Voice Was Cloned / NSCDC Debunks Viral Video Of Attack On Personnel In Anambra / NYSC Debunks Viral Photos Of A Corper Proposing To A Female Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Commissioner For Education Debunks Viral Video, Says Her Voice Was Clone by JesusChristLord: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Anambra Commissioner for Education debunks viral video, says her voice was cloned

Adeze Ojukwu

Anambra state Commisoner of Education, Mrs Ngozi Chuma-Udeh, has debunked a viral audio, where she was heard, allegedly, abusing job seekers during a teachers' recruitment examination in the state.

In an audio message, Udeh was heard saying, “madam, you are an idiot. You mean the computers are doing what?

“I received a report by 12 noon that you people refused to stand in line. You refused to be identified. You mobbed and you were all trying to get into the hall at the same time. You refused to be disciplined up till this moment and you have the effrontery, you this stupid woman, you have the effrontery to call me on the phone to talk rubbish.

“Will you get out of my phone, you filthy thing! You really want to be a teacher? How will you tell your students to conform to instructions when you cannot stand line in line and move into the hall?"

“You came for a test that will make you a teacher and you are behaving like a hooligan. Please, I have no pity for you and I have nothing to say to you."

“I received a report that they have already examined 1,400 out of the 2,000 plus we get there. So, your result is already made. Go home and find a place where people like you are supposed to be."

"You are not supposed to be found in the corridors of education. You are all hooligans! Thank you very much. I hope you understand me.” she said.

The viral audio had elicited negative reactions, from some residents of the state, with many calling for her sack.

Responding to the incident, Mrs Chuma-Udeh, said the audio was a cloned and edited old conversation, which she had with a supposed friend.

She said the caller was one of the teachers hired by the Parents-Teachers Association(PTA), during former Governor Willie Obiano's administration.

He brought up the matter of a man, who was caught writing exams for his children. We discussed informally about the incident, because he was supporting the man, who wrote exams for his children.

"I expressed my disappointment that a 68-year old man, who retired as a permanent secretary in the state, was involved in writing exams for his children, during the Anambra State teachers recruitment examination.’

I was totally disappointed as Minister of Education seeing 68years-old man writing exams for his three children who will become a teacher in the State.

She said also that the teachers were busy destroying properties during the examination exercise, especially at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, and Nnewi examination centers.

“An NCE holder can be a teacher in Anambra primary schools while HND holders can be a teacher at the secondary school level,” she added.

She said "education is the backbone of every society. We must fight to get it right."

She also commended Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo for holding education very dear to his heart since his administration.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Iced Coffee / After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Says NO , What’s The Next Step / Medicated Blood Circulatory Machine/massager That Cures Ailments With Infra Ray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.