Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,569 members, 7,955,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services (24755 Views)

Governor Fubara Launches Emergency Medical Service And Ambulance System / Eko Telemed: Lagos Launches Online Medication Platform For The Sick / COVID-19: Lagos Launches App To Help Schedule Test Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by Chartey(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kelvin30286063:
As much as this is a brilliant idea considering the number of people that commit suicide on third mainland bridge everyday, I still think it's a little silly cos I drowning man cannot call an ambulance lol
But we can't throw away any good development in Nigeria cos we don't get many very often so well done to them.

It's a mobile clinic for riverine communities. Make una dey try read small

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by emerged01(m): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Overdue
Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by Emyogalanya: 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
All those who insulted anambra for rolling out keke ambulances and mocked bayelsa for floating toilets will come out to hail this if hypocrisy was a comodity nigeria will be the highest supplier of it
Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by AmazingELixir: 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin

The contractor don cashout... politicians very terrible people
Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by Pootle: 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
the whole of lagos only one boat, with all this IGR generated undecided
Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by pacespot(m): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
REDshouse:
and some people make such sacrifice and good decision to allow peaceful environment where all those you mention can thrive .... when there is peace there must be development... You people can't go back to your village because it's not peaceful.... Appreciate the leaders that is making Lagos Work for everyone to live and do businesses unhindered...

Your myopic view to have made this scandalous submission is legendary. How is the development in Lagos related to your assertion up there. Lagos is a former capital city of Nigeria and the first stop of Europeans coming to the largest black nation on earth many centuries ago. Lagos controls most of the ports, cargoes, shipping in Nigeria today. And you dare attribute all that development to one stunted man from Iragbiji? Lagos has been buzzing as a city even before Tinubu's mother will find her way to this world. Stop this ass licking of a corrupt politician, will you undecided
Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by olas24u(f): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
pacespot:
They will soon call this one Tinubu's achievement. More like every person in that state is working for Tinubu.

Lagos is a state where informal market and commercial businesses are dominant over every other sector, which allow the government to accrue money through taxes. That is why it can afford all the developmental projects.

I really do not know why the Lagos state government continues to pay the waec fees of Igbos in Lagos .I don't understand why they do that ,with this backstabbing after paying fees ,using the medical services and transport systems etc.Lagos should always gather their names and ask for refund from their various states .

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by pacespot(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
olas24u:

I really do not know why the Lagos state government continues to pay the waec fees of Igbos in Lagos .I don't understand why they do that ,with this backstabbing after paying fees ,using the medical services and transport systems etc.Lagos should always gather their names and ask for refund from their various states .

You and sense are word and opposite undecided. So because I speak up against the ridiculous entitlement of Tinubu in Lagos, you assume that i am Igbo right.
Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by Babaken(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Very nice
Maintainan is another thing.
Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by alizma: 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Several Tinubu miscreants will soon applaud him for this wonderful achievement undecided
No, they will applaud Obi for it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by Ypp1: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oh
Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
olas24u:

This is just part of a creation of an ocean economy,it is not for only sucide people.

True, you're right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chartey:

It's a mobile clinic for riverine communities. Make una dey try read small
I read it, just thinking outside the box here. If you've been to Makoko, you'll know how terrible mobile reception is in that slum. Calling such an ambulance in an area like that will take a lifetime.
Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by Hussein035: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
pacespot:
They will soon call this one Tinubu's achievement. More like every person in that state is working for Tinubu.

Lagos is a state where informal market and commercial businesses are dominant over every other sector, which allow the government to accrue money through taxes. That is why it can afford all the developmental projects.

If you understand how TINUBU has worked to ensure this level of today's achievement in Lagos you will not hate him.

Meanwhile I know that Igbo refused to develop their land but come to same Lagos which was recreated and redeveloped by TINUBU to get job yet they want to vote against TINUBU pls go to your village pls

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by slowice(m): 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hope say no agbero for una waterways
Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by pacespot(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hussein035:

If you understand how TINUBU has worked to ensure this level of today's achievement in Lagos you will not hate him.

Meanwhile I know that Igbo refused to develop their land but come to same Lagos which was recreated and redeveloped by TINUBU to get job yet they want to vote against TINUBU pls go to your village pls

Is it not the same Lagos i grew up. I will love the explanation of how Tinubu built Lagos please
Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by Chartey(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kelvin30286063:

I read it, just thinking outside the box here. If you've been to Makoko, you'll know how terrible mobile reception is in that slum. Calling such an ambulance in an area like that will take a lifetime.

You still don't get. It's not an ambulance, it's a clinic just like the normal clinic you walk into when you're sick. Just that this one is mobile and in water unlike other mobile clinics on land. Emergency response can be integrated into it but that's not the main service
Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by pquaver(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
pacespot:

But I thought lagos is in his pocket and he owns lagos? Now the governor are no longer working for him because it is good? But if it's negative like Endsars Tinubu name will be on it ba??

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chartey:

You still don't get. It's not an ambulance, it's a clinic just like the normal clinic you walk into when you're sick. Just that this one is mobile and in water unlike other mobile clinics on land. Emergency response can be integrated into it but that's not the main service
Now I get it.
Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by Godson32(m): 7:02am On Jun 23, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Tinubu's Lagos
God bless Lagos state
God bless Yoruba land
If u really want God to bless Nigeria, Vote for Peter Obi.
Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by 9jakool: 7:17am On Jun 23, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Tinubu's Lagos
God bless Lagos state
God bless Yoruba land
Is Tinubu the current governor?

The need for people to stroke the ego and worship a senile old corrupt man who only cares about power.
Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by MuscularDick(m): 8:19am On Jun 23, 2022
pacespot:

Is Delta state, Bayesla etc poorer than Lagos? Why are you not seeing this level of development there?
Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by MuscularDick(m): 8:24am On Jun 23, 2022
pacespot:

Is it not the same Lagos i grew up. I will love the explanation of how Tinubu built Lagos please
Your mind is heavily coated with bigotic hatred. No level of explanation can help your situation.
Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by pacespot(m): 9:42am On Jun 23, 2022
MuscularDick:
Is Delta state, Bayesla etc poorer than Lagos? Why are you not seeing this level of development there?

They don't have ports or their ports are not functioning, which Lagos has.
Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by ddeola: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2022
Nice initiative.
Re: Lagos Launches Floating Clinic Boat For Emergency, Medical Outreach Services by Lemmy123(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Kelvin30286063:
As much as this is a brilliant idea considering the number of people that commit suicide on third mainland bridge everyday, I still think it's a little silly cos I drowning man cannot call an ambulance lol
But we can't throw away any good development in Nigeria cos we don't get many very often so well done to them.
A drowning man does not call an ambulance, it's someone close by that does

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG To Assist Kano Manage Situation / Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria / Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.