Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Biodun Oyebanji Receives INEC Certificate Of Return - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biodun Oyebanji Receives INEC Certificate Of Return (12010 Views)

Oyebanji Receives National Best Teacher Award Winner, Elizabeth Adeyemi / Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return / Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Oyebanji Receives INEC Certificate Of Return by Factcheck0001: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Manny21:
This is a certificate that may not return him back to that seat. He is banking on Tinubu's factor in Osun but they will give him a run for his money. The Osun people might play the O'toge card like they did to Saraki in Kwara
so it is Jackson that will play otoge for jagaban?
The same jagaban that defeated buhari n his cabals
Re: Biodun Oyebanji Receives INEC Certificate Of Return by splashbaby(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
The guy above me is knowledgeable... Unlike some people below me.

Re: Biodun Oyebanji Receives INEC Certificate Of Return by Tareq1105: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Brendaniel:
Certificate to loot and return revenue to the Lagos Anini, when you sell your vote you sell your rights to good governance, you're telling the politicians that all your benefit and worth from his governance is the 5k you collected.

Your Vote is your worth allocated to you to use, are you worth 5k?

It should not be PVC alone, you should vote with your Tax Certificate.

Bcoz all these noise making children wouldn't allow taxpayers to rest.

Tax payers votes should be times 5. Just like the vote of a Professor should be times 5 also compare with that of a truck pusher.
Re: Biodun Oyebanji Receives INEC Certificate Of Return by IgOga(m): 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na so dem dey win election....not by online noise....Osun loading....PDP better get their act together in Osun....otherwise that will be 2-0 to baba alagbado grin
Re: Biodun Oyebanji Receives INEC Certificate Of Return by fisayodayo: 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
I was surprised when him and his campaign director said they never gave money to anyone on Election Day during interview on channels Tv. Ha, I just remembered that one day judgement will fall on the wicked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umahi Suspends Jacinta Nworie, Special Adviser / Senate Summons Adeosun, Emefiele Over State Of Economy / COVID-19, Ukranian War Might Stop Nigeria From Reaching SDGs In 2030 – UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.