Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,429 members, 7,958,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

Relocating To Bahrain: How Do I Relocate To Bahrain? I Want To Japa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Bahrain: How Do I Relocate To Bahrain? I Want To Japa. (1902 Views)

My experience in Bahrain / Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Bahrain: How Do I Relocate To Bahrain? I Want To Japa. by jonspurgeon014(m): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
My sister and I were discussing relocating from the country and moving to middle eastern countries with a strong economy and relative peace and we decided to settle on Bahrain and Qatar. The problem is our search on the internet yielded very little information on the requirements both best and easiest visas to get, how much it would cost to get there, what is the minimum amount to have at hand on arrival and so on.

Please I need verifiable information from our gurus in the forum and resource links that would be of further help.

Thank you.

PS I've been on the internet since 2005 so scammers spend your time wisely.
Re: Relocating To Bahrain: How Do I Relocate To Bahrain? I Want To Japa. by TNORWAY: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: Relocating To Bahrain: How Do I Relocate To Bahrain? I Want To Japa. by TNORWAY: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Justwise
Re: Relocating To Bahrain: How Do I Relocate To Bahrain? I Want To Japa. by Ejebleje: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
So this gulf country na Japa for you ? You better calm down o

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Bahrain: How Do I Relocate To Bahrain? I Want To Japa. by kentochi(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Following
Re: Relocating To Bahrain: How Do I Relocate To Bahrain? I Want To Japa. by jonspurgeon014(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2022
JapaProf:
What skill set do you have and what's your travel budget?

Highest academic qualification and work experience?

These are the questions you need to ask yourself to see if you will fit in the Bahraini economy.

Thank you for your input sir. I'll like to mention I am a graduate of biochemistry from university of uyo. I am also a grain and livestock supplier by trade and I'm training to become a web developer. I have a budget of 2m. My sister works at the port as a contractor for clearing and other logistics agencies.

We aren't going there to beg. We actually have a plan. All we need to know is how to get there and what is involved in relocating fully. Thanks.
Re: Relocating To Bahrain: How Do I Relocate To Bahrain? I Want To Japa. by cutieme(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
jonspurgeon014:

Thank you for your input sir. I'll like to mention I am a graduate of biochemistry from university of uyo. I am also a grain and livestock supplier by trade and I'm training to become a web developer. I have a budget of 2m. My sister works at the port as a contractor for clearing and other logistics agencies.

We aren't going there to beg. We actually have a plan. All we need to know is how to get there and what is involved in relocating fully. Thanks.
If you ask for my opinion,I'd suggest you look away from all those Gulf countries ,I have been there and believe me when I say there is a slim chance of getting a job as a lady over there unless you want to use what you have to get what you want if you know what I mean, please channel that energy and money to any of the Latin American countries or try any of the Baltic countries ,I am also looking at that direction but,for now,I 'd appreciate it if you can link me up to any good job or Hussle I could do to raise more money for my trip as I have been out of job ever since my return to Naija.
Re: Relocating To Bahrain: How Do I Relocate To Bahrain? I Want To Japa. by jonspurgeon014(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
JapaProf:

Web development has a pretty steep learning curve but if you can attain a working level of mastery, then you can apply for remote jobs to cover your day-to-day living and also cover other miscellaneous expense.

Your sister should also consider Canada, Age, TEF, BCS and all can boost her eligibility. There is a thread here on Nairaland.

Thanks a lot sir.

Please can you help me with a link to the thread. I've tried to search for it but I can't find it. Crave your indulgence.
Re: Relocating To Bahrain: How Do I Relocate To Bahrain? I Want To Japa. by jonspurgeon014(m): 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
cutieme:

If you ask for my opinion,I'd suggest you look away from all those Gulf countries ,I have been there and believe me when I say there is a slim chance of getting a job as a lady over there unless you want to use what you have to get what you want if you know what I mean, please channel that energy and money to any of the Latin American countries or try any of the Baltic countries ,I am also looking at that direction but,for now,I 'd appreciate it if you can link me up to any good job or Hussle I could do to raise more money for my trip as I have been out of job ever since my return to Naija.

All I can suggest in return is that you find a high paying skill and learn it no matter how long it would take you to master it while hustling on any opportunities where you are. Thank you for your suggestion meanwhile. Grateful.
Re: Relocating To Bahrain: How Do I Relocate To Bahrain? I Want To Japa. by Limassol(m): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
cutieme:

Latin American countries? Much of that region is plagued by economic stagnation, gang violence and instability. Gulf countries, if one dosen't mind their religious austerity and conservatism are a relatively better choice - safe, modern, low taxation, higher salaries and affordable cost of living . Be wise.

(1) (Reply)

Who Noticed These US Twin States? / Ask Me Any Question About Warri! ;D / Accident Along Benin-ore Road Just Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.