Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Reactions in nollywood and real life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reactions in nollywood and real life (142 Views)

Teefamous:a Rising Star In Nollywood And Music / What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reactions in nollywood and real life by shogotermies(m): 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
My thoughts and perception towards nollywood movies is somehow.
I feel their reaction to a lot of things, seem untrue and that is why I'm asking this questions,
Is it possible in real life?
Is that the normal reaction?
How would you react?

And I feel our movies put different mindset on people, and if we begin to see some things, we can count it as normal.
1. You hit someone in your house, the person pass out.
Reaction: put it in the booth and toss it away.

2. You and a friend shot someone with a gun, he died.
Reaction: Hide the body, and chop the head off.

3. Police comes to your house, with no search warrant. They tell you "let us do our job" .
Reaction: Allow them, and they find a drug sample laying somewhere

4. After suffering for years, someone bless you with 10million naira.
Reaction: You are rich and that means all your problems are gone

5. When you are shot,
Reaction : You are dead

6. Bad man inflicts suffering on a good person.
Reaction: The bad man goes to beg the good person after karma hit him hard.

7. You get crossed on the high way by robbers.
Reaction : Forget you can reverse your car, and ask the robbers why they block you.

My list is endless, you can add yours.

(1) (Reply)

Every Black Is Chacolate In Colour. / Was The Russia-ukraine War Completely Avoidable? / Dear Men, If You Love Yourself Don't Ignore This Post...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.