Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) (67239 Views)

Thugs Sent To Ila LG To Disrupt Elections In Osun Caught (Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Show Their Shooting Skills / Nigerian Soldiers Show Their Zanku Legwork Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by jpdoncumagain: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na Beta snake pepper soup be dat. Good 1 boys
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by Ypp1: 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
They now go hunting for food since they can’t hunt insurgents
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by Streetdreamx(m): 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Operation python dance.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Niece:
A Nigerian soldier who goes by the name Itz Mayorkun has shown off the giant python he and his colleagues killed, WonderTV Media reports.

The excited soldier posted pictures of them posing with the snake with the captions

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfHSbbYo5o4/?igshid=MDI0Mzk1ZWY=
python dance
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Niece:
This kind of snake can swallow a full grown fowl

Fowl ? Lol ! That monster there is capable of swallowing up a full grown human adult ! Don't you watch NATGEO WILD ?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by Agboconsult1(m): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Now the hungry Nigeria army � will deliver jungle justice to this poor creature...!!!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by emmi14: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Niece:
This kind of snake can swallow a full grown fowl

that is phyton
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by Kipit100: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is y someone said he will recruit 50 million youth into the army and feed them with cassava,agbado,corn and yam in the morin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by Springboot: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ogaga87:
You guys cannot be proud of eliminating terrorist from the north but proud to show off snakes you killed..

Shameless indeed

I know the only news you enjoy reading is that off soldiers getting killed.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by jehoha696(m): 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
IF NO TERRORISTS, HERDERS ND KIDNAPPERS TO KILL, TRY KILL ANYTHING TERRORISING THE AREA
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Springboot:

I know the only news you enjoy reading is that off soldiers getting killed.

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by 007lss: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Niece:
A Nigerian soldier who goes by the name Itz Mayorkun has shown off the giant python he and his colleagues killed, WonderTV Media reports.

The excited soldier posted pictures of them posing with the snake with the captions

snake killer
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by slowice(m): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
That's what they have been reduced to now.... Snake catchers, like their former oga burantashi
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by zoedew: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Niece:

See how poorly equipped they are! Shameful! All their Generals know is how to drive around in very expensive jeeps.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by Chochovini: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Olachase:
Pls don't forget to get ur pvc

Tinubu for 2023
. May God forbid it a 900, 000 Trillion times over. Unless if u re talking abt Iragbiji village, then YES!

Let me take a stroll...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bokoharam/iswap hunters now turned snake hunters.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by Henryifi: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Olachase:

Tinubu for 2023

So if I collect my PVC e go com be tinubu abi? Wake up n join the Obidients
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Niece:

This must be the biggest do far I have seen
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by alexvic12: 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hope that's not one of Buratai's pythons? grin

Enjoy, gentlemen. Na God give una allowance wey government no fit give.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by VirileNelly2420: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Lol but check this pic

Don’t say anything lol
I would've said blood is thicker dan water, but since u say make we no tok, make I just keep quiet. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by VirileNelly2420: 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
My brother, u know how much HP 1010 LaserJet colored printer is?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by t2luv1: 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Olachase:

Tinubu for 2023

Tell yaa A mind is surely a terrible thing to waste. I guess your choice is based purely on tribal right?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by Glycosunde: 1:57am On Jun 23, 2022
Do you think they will be proud to show off this snake if they were properly fed. I saw I video of soldiers eating soaked garri in a small bowl. The way they were eating it can tell you that they might not have eaten for some days. Just plain soaked garri with nothing else and yet a presidential candidate wants to employ more 50 million youths into the army so that he can send them into the bush and be feeding them with garri and corn. Support who you want to support but note this that suffering, hunger and insurgency know no tribe, religion or ethnicity. Las las na we all go chop the breakfast together weda e gud or bad abi suffering and smiling never tire una?

Meanwhile: My household, friends and I are all OBIdients

VOTE MASSIVELY FOR PETER OBI
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by vinexe: 6:00am On Jun 23, 2022
Nawaoooo for Nigeria soldier's... EVery time they catch sneak... Na to go hunting they sent them bikonu ?? Pls make una lives animal alone. And look for Boko people's abeg... Chia!! Chim ooo
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by zedegit: 6:25am On Jun 23, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Lol but check this pic

Don’t say anything lol

That dog resembles you.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by zedegit: 6:28am On Jun 23, 2022
popes001:
Meat doesn't look dead to me.

Go and kill it more.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by ajerimitan: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2022
They could have presented it to Buratai. He would have given them close to a million. Then they can eat a cow and have some change left. The skin better still can fetch good money as it can sell for as high as 1000 to 1500 dollars. Moral lesson don't eat what should be planted. "SEED" skillful emancipation from electrocuting destitution.
sow a seed
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by Adeleayo: 7:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Lwkmd
You're not serious ��
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by prickursense: 8:02am On Jun 23, 2022
Totally wrong.

Why kill a rock python? These snakes are needed to balance the ecosystem. We humans are not I their food chain. Why are we eating snakes?

I guess everybody is hungry in this country now. Nothing is off the table.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by tonyshine01: 8:34am On Jun 23, 2022
These are NOT Nigerian soldiers.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by benobyeze(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2022
How many bandits had he killed. I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by gleamy(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2022
Omo see better meat... Lala should be thinking about their location by now.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State / Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House / Dino Melaye To Be Confirmed Nigeria's 'Most Truthful Politician'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.