Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Business Online. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Business Online. (219 Views)

Are You Looking For A Skilled Web Developer To Put Your Business Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Online. by OlamideToyin: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
You are out there? you are broke ,you need money ,you want to be independent .
You want to chill with the big boys ,you are tired of being broke.
see let me tell you one thing when I used to be broke I was always annoyed every time I don't know if it is because I was broke that I was annoyed or if it is because I was annoyed that I was broke but I'm very sure there's a relationship between them.
let me tell you something if you are broke it is not your mother, your sister, your brother's fault it is not even God's fault. it is your own fault it is your own fault.
I have a good news for you all. I have an offer for you ,this offer comes up every Thursday and Friday .
Tomorrow is another Thursday and this offer I just want to help people.
The business model is mini importation and exportation
At the end of the class you will be able to import goods from China, Malaysia, Turkey from the comfort of your zone with your smartphone.
It is actually a free class.
To get access to the training.
Message me on Whatsapp now
Join now before the class get full.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Your Reference Guide To Caring For A Baby / All But A Wish! / How To Sell Millions Of Copies Of Your Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.