Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Igbo Man Threaten Lady To Not Dare Wear Tinubu City Boy T-shirt Enter Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Threaten Lady To Not Dare Wear Tinubu City Boy T-shirt Enter Anambra (3545 Views)

Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) / Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Igbo Man Threaten Lady To Not Dare Wear Tinubu City Boy T-shirt Enter Anambra by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
DEROX:
grin Very intolerant people if their candidate wins a sinle state in the north make i die

Obi will not get 2% of the vote in many Northern States. This is the fact but Igbos love deluding themselves so let us indulge them. Eyes will clear in 7 months.

Re: Igbo Man Threaten Lady To Not Dare Wear Tinubu City Boy T-shirt Enter Anambra by delpee(f): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
KosiGee:

What about his history? He is a fool to make such comment.
There are Tinubu supporters in the south east and they are proud to support him. There are Atiku Abubarkar’s supporters as well. Everyone is campaigning for their candidate while you lot are here finding reasons to justify your bigotry and paranoia.

Just one tweet from a very foolish individual online and you are in turmoil.

Too experienced to be in turmoil! Can't give myself any stress over any politician. Whosoever is prepared to move the nation forward from the ancient system will be my choice. I don't care about tribes and religion.

Shocking Picture Of Peter Obi Surface Online / Gov. Adeleke Speaks Igbo, Pleads With Igbo Community In Osun To Vote PDP / Premium Times: Obi Won Rivers Election Not BAT