Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him (1552 Views)

Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by SteveDGreat: 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Market to market evangelism of Peter Obi in Edo state.

All thanks to @aidelomo_happy and his wonderful teams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PMTkzNSoTg
Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by Fahdiga(m): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
The love is unrivaled

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by Abdul05: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
By the time..APC will start its presidential campaign ..these same people would be there to welcome tinubu.... grin

Anyway, let's continue to fool ourselves by supporting an ibo man for president.. grin grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by Prechgold1180(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
shocked
Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by Crixxx: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Urchins having heart attack.

4 Likes

Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by mycar: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Market to market evangelism of Peter Obi in Edo state.

All thanks to @aidelomo_happy and his wonderful teams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PMTkzNSoTg
I thought they said it's only online

6 Likes

Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by Chiboy419: 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na obi we sabi
Make all that criminals go sit down
After obi na obi
No obi no Nigeria
We move

8 Likes

Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by BaddestQueen(f): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dear Nigerians as we're about to make another life decision that will make or mar us in the next 8 years or more, let's remember to make the right one.
after 8 years of misrule, I think we deserve a break from bad governance, deceitful politicians that thinks they can buy their way to power and hold us ransom for the next 8 years.
like I always say, suffering knows no tribe or religion but these politicians have made tribalism and religious sentiments take away our sense of reasoning.
no politician is a real Christian or Muslim because they're thieves and criminals which both religion condemns.
but they use this act to hold us to ransom every election making us to make bad decisions based on tribalism and religion sentiments each election period.
for example, Buhari is a Northerner but his misrule has affected all region he rules and I think the north are even the biggest victims of his misrules and incompetency.
Another election is here and they have rolled out their usual tribalism card to enslave us yet again.
but this time around we must resist them.
we're majority and I believe we can resist their few paid miscreants.
most of these urchins are based abroad where things works but they keep forcing incompetence on us just for their selfish interests or ego.
while I understand our diversity and need for power rotation, I also believe that there are gems in every tribe and it's the tribe's duty to produce that gem because we all will suffer the consequences if things goes south.
Nigeria is not a harlot that corrupt politicians can take TURNS in banging especially from the notorious desperate corrupt one screaming " MY TURN " like he can't wait to have his way.
it's our job to resist them.
we have to get this right.
the ruling party Apc has failed us
we cannot re-enforce failure.
let's shun tribalism and do the right thing.
God bless us all.

5 Likes

Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by Chiboy419: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
mycar:

I thought they said it's only online

Help me ask dem oooooo

1 Like

Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Abdul05:
By the time..APC will start its presidential campaign ..these same people would be there to welcome tinubu.... grin

JIHADIST spotted.

1 Like

Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Abdul05:
funny too peter obi has not started campaign either grin youth are creating madly awareness relax when campaign start we go know sup drink obi beer jor undecided

4 Likes

Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by lexxwiz(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
I don even tire to write PO23… everybody around me don wise up.. everyone must think about their future.. thankfully, I’ve been able to stay afloat in this 16 years misrule.. no be because I smart, na because I get luck.. people are suffering my people.

We won’t bank on luck again o, we won’t let out collective funds go to selected few anymore…

We want to have a level playing ground for everyone, if you come get money pass me, I go come give you better respect.

Thank you Oluwa for opening the eyes of the youths…

We move!!! We move!!!

I know Obi reach house, him no Dey give shishi…

The only past governor wey no Dey collect their bogus pension…. A true honest man… he’s not a saint but I know he means well and he’s very smart…

PO23

1 Like

Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by Chiboy419: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

JIHADIST spotted.

Leave that guY
Na dem spoil nigeria
Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by Chiboy419: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na dem

3 Likes

Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by nakaman: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
powerful
Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by Oplomo: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Abdul05:

Anyway, let's continue to fool ourselves by supporting an ibo man for president.. grin grin

Abudu.. Talo se o ton sukun? grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by Penguin2: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
lexxwiz:
I don even tire to write PO23… everybody around me don wise up.. everyone must think about their future.. thankfully, I’ve been able to stay afloat in this 16 years misrule.. no be because I smart, na because I get luck.. people are suffering my people.

We won’t bank on luck again o, we won’t let out collective funds go to selected few anymore…

We want to have a level playing ground for everyone, if you come get money pass me, I go come give you better respect.

Thank you Oluwa for opening the eyes of the youths…

We move!!! We move!!!

I know Obi reach house, him no Dey give shishi…

The only past governor wey no Dey collect their bogus pension…. A true honest man… he’s not a saint but I know he means well and he’s very smart…

PO23

Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by Ezehillary(m): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Peter obi today peter obi tomorrow peter obi forever OBIDIENT IS THE KEY
Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by logicalhumour: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
I can feel it... grin

1 Like

Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by specialmati(m): 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Abdul05:

grin grin grin grin grin I have come to noticed that you guys always frown at people doing the right thing. Ist that wickedness is a form of habit with you lots or what. Is the country better with what is going on. If not be happy and join them to rescue it from those old money bags

1 Like

Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by Melovar: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu urchins no get talk for mouth again. They will soon start telling you dat elections are not won offline. They will stop at nothing to discourage obidient nigerians. Take them serious at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
The love is real... Not garri and groundnut induced!
Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by VoteTinubu2023: 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
The same market women they will eventually call poor, dirty, ignorant, lovers of suffering after their Obi Pandora fraudster loses in the 2023 Presidential elections??

It is inevitable. They will eventually insult these women. Bunch of ignorant dumb-fuçks who have nothing going for them rather than blackmail innocent voters to do as their wish or they are poverty lovers.

TINUBU 2023
Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by techWriter3: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Abudu
Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by Ozinlex: 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
As for me, my household and those I can convince here in AkwaIbom State...my vote will go to Obi

1 Like

Re: Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him by ScamHunter: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Abdul05:

To share Tinubu money you mean?

(1) (Reply)

Osun Election Results: APC Wins Bisi Akande, Aregbesola Pooling Units / Breaking: FG Drops Charges Against Kanu / Atiku Under Pressure To Move Against Wike, Loyalists’ Candidates – Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.