Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures (1752 Views)

APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) / People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) / All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by vasel15: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
I hope you can all see the injustice

Imagine how many igbos that have been killed in the dss custody?

What was her crime?

She wore a biafran flag on her birthday

Nigeria is a cursed and once we are free all files would be declassified

We won't allow you escape

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by vasel15: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pictures is not uploading

Her name is idara gold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by UrPapa: 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
vasel15:
Pictures is not uploading

Her name is idara gold
Tell her to be OBidient and she can taste freedom in 2023
Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by gidgiddy: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
vasel15:
I hope you can all see the injustice

Imagine how many igbos that have been killed in the dss custody?

What was her crime?

She wore a biafran flag on her birthday

Nigeria is a cursed and once we are free all files would be declassified

We won't allow you escape

You are talking about Idara Gold? The DSS is lawless. This is an organisation that can lock someone up for more than one year without any charge

Terrible

1 Like

Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by vasel15: 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
gidgiddy:

You are talking about Idara Gold? The DSS is lawless. This is an organisation that can lock someone up for more than one year without any charge

Terrible

Yes that's the lady, I am trying to upload her pictures but it is not working, lawless country and this is why Nigeria is a zoo

1 Like

Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by vasel15: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
UrPapa:

Mumu talk, if she was your sister you won't be saying this rubbish
Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by Ezehillary(m): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Very sad indeed
Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by vasel15: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ezehillary:
Very sad indeed

They would have raped the lady, those animals
Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by vasel15: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oyigboupdate aka udele1
Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by Ezehillary(m): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
vasel15:

They would have raped the lady, those animals
what are you saying

1 Like

Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by vasel15: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ezehillary:
what are you saying

They would have raped her in custody, I remember what they did to the other lady
Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by Ezehillary(m): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
vasel15:

They would have raped her in custody, I remember what they did to the other lady
if na your sister you go talk this thing wey you talk now
Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by Stallionhorse: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
OBIdiently guarding my thump finger.. 2023 I will put it to good use..

1 Like

Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by Jostoman: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
How can you arrest somebody for 7months without charging her to court, are we in banana republic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by vasel15: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ezehillary:
if na your sister you go talk this thing wey you talk now

Don't be a block head, I am telling you what the dss is doing to the innocent woman
Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by vasel15: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jostoman:
How can you arrest somebody for 7months without charging her to court, are we in banana republic?

We are in a zoo
Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by vasel15: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Stallionhorse:
OBIdiently guarding my thump finger.. 2023 I will put it to good use..

Obi won't be president
Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by Stallionhorse: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
vasel15:

Obi won't be president
neither will your father.. Or any member of your lineage..

2 Likes

Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by ChiefJusticeFuc: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
vasel15:

They can't rape her if she does not consent.

If she did not resist or shout then it is not rape.
Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by Ezehillary(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
vasel15:

Don't be a block head, I am telling you what the dss is doing to the innocent woman
you for write am well
Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by Factcheck0001: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
UrPapa:

Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by Factcheck0001: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jostoman:
u call Nigeria a zoo n u expect us to act like humans
Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by vasel15: 2:02am On Jun 23, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

They can't rape her if she does not consent.

If she did not resist or shout then it is not rape.

B*stard slowpoke that is what you are, foolish rapist
Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by gidgiddy: 5:51am On Jun 23, 2022
Jostoman:

Before nko?

Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by IamWonderful: 5:59am On Jun 23, 2022
She wanted attention and it was giving to her, she want to a hero, an she is in the making, she was purely stupid, I guess igbos d!cks she was receiving in gang banging completely penetrated into brain and disrupted the proper functioning, Igbo governors and ohanaeze proscribed IPOB on their own, DSS acted on their proscription and lock her away, she will be celebrated like Mandela when she come out.
Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by gidgiddy: 7:01am On Jun 23, 2022
IamWonderful:
She wanted attention and it was giving to her, she want to a hero, an she is in the making, she was purely stupid, I guess igbos d!cks she was receiving in gang banging completely penetrated into brain and disrupted the proper functioning, Igbo governors and ohanaeze proscribed IPOB on their own, DSS acted on their proscription and lock her away, she will be celebrated like Mandela when she come out.

In other words, your own democracy is where a young girl is arrested just for the choice of cloths she wears, and is locked up for seven months without any charge?
Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by IamWonderful: 8:21am On Jun 23, 2022
gidgiddy:

In other words, your own democracy is where a young girl is arrested just for the choice of cloths she wears, and is locked up for seven months without any charge?
No she was against the law of IPOB proscription and outlawed by Igbo governors and ohanaeze, she was seeking for incarceration and she got it.
Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by joyandfaith: 8:29am On Jun 23, 2022
IamWonderful:

Animals even get sense more than you. No moral value.
Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by IamWonderful: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2022
joyandfaith:

Animals even get sense more than you. No moral value.
I am not your parents, you can only evaluate their senses
Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by joyandfaith: 8:35am On Jun 23, 2022
IamWonderful:
I am not your parents, you can only evaluate their senses
You couldn't even be a good parent. I pity your wife/kids. Valueless man!!!
Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by IamWonderful: 8:39am On Jun 23, 2022
joyandfaith:

You couldn't even be a good parent. I pity your wife/kids. Valueless man!!!
Your surety of speech shows your life, well I sympathize with you, pity your life first, you need it more
Re: After 7 Months Dss Refuse To Bring This Biafran Woman To Court ~pictures by gidgiddy: 9:19am On Jun 23, 2022
IamWonderful:
No she was against the law of IPOB proscription and outlawed by Igbo governors and ohanaeze, she was seeking for incarceration and she got it.

How? Agitating for Biafra or self determination is not proscribed, it is international law

The only thing proscribed was IPOB. No law stops anybody from using the Biafran flag, or making a Biafran dress

A young girl makes posts hers self wearing a Biafran dress for her birthday on facebook, your security forces leave all the bandits and terrorists killing people all over Nigeria and decide it is a girl in Biafran dress in what is important

They arrest and detain her with charge for 7 months without charge, in a democracy

This how your security agents beat up and assaulted veteran actor Chiwetalu Agu just because he wore a Biafran dress. He was released after a few days because there was nothing to charge him with and he was a celebrity

This girl suffers because she is not a celebrity

When Nnamdi Kanu says Nigeria is a zoo, you people don't understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Which South East State Is Closer To Enugu Capital City / GOD! Not Another GCE HOLDER For President / What I'm Afraid Of About Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.