Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

NYSC Memeber Having Issue With School Principal, Can He Get Redeployed After 8 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Memeber Having Issue With School Principal, Can He Get Redeployed After 8 (571 Views)

Redeployed Corps Members To Ogun State From Batch B Stream 1 / NYSC Issue With Date Of Birth / Redeployed Corp Member Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Memeber Having Issue With School Principal, Can He Get Redeployed After 8 by hartoyebi38: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hi guys,

A friend of mine, who is serving in a private secondary school fought verbally with the school principal due to some unresolved issues.

Please is it possible for him to leave the school, even though he will pass out in October. If yes, please what is the process?

Thanks.
Re: NYSC Memeber Having Issue With School Principal, Can He Get Redeployed After 8 by youngsahito(m): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
hartoyebi38:
Hi guys,

A friend of mine, who is serving in a private secondary school fought verbally with the school principal due to some unresolved issues.

Please is it possible for him to leave the school, even though he will pass out in October. If yes, please what is the process?

Thanks.
redeploy to where? After 8 months. Let him meet his or her LI make they settle things together.
Re: NYSC Memeber Having Issue With School Principal, Can He Get Redeployed After 8 by hartoyebi38: 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
youngsahito:
redeploy to where? After 8 months. Let him meet his or her LI make they settle things together.

You mean is not possible?

But can the school says his service is no longer needed, thereby rejecting him.

Thanks for your time.
Re: NYSC Memeber Having Issue With School Principal, Can He Get Redeployed After 8 by youngsahito(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
hartoyebi38:

You mean is not possible?

But can the school says his service is no longer needed, thereby rejecting him.

Thanks for your time.
They can't reject her when they have accepted him. Let him speak with his LI on what is going on and how he can get his last form signed.
All case na settlement for 9ja. LI get power pass d school principal.
Re: NYSC Memeber Having Issue With School Principal, Can He Get Redeployed After 8 by hartoyebi38: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
youngsahito:
They can't reject her when they have accepted him. Let him speak with his LI on what is going on and how he can get his last form signed.
All case na settlement for 9ja. LI get power pass d school principal.

Thanks.
Re: NYSC Memeber Having Issue With School Principal, Can He Get Redeployed After 8 by peniel465(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
hartoyebi38:
Hi guys,

Thanks.

This is a simple issue.. I'm the CLO of my lga and we had similar issues.. He just need report to d LGI n he'd wud be reposted to another PPA.. Even if he has 3 days left in Nysc he can still b reposted.... As far as his safety n well being is in d picture, I'm sure d LGI will oblige him..
Re: NYSC Memeber Having Issue With School Principal, Can He Get Redeployed After 8 by hartoyebi38: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
peniel465:

This is a simple issue.. I'm the CLO of my lga and we had similar issues.. He just need report to d LGI n he'd wud be reposted to another PPA.. Even if he has 3 days left in Nysc he can still b reposted.... As far as his safety n well being is in d picture, I'm sure d LGI will oblige him..

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Kudos To All The Corpers Batch C 2012/2013 Session Passing Out Todaay.. / NYSC Orientation Commences Today / Batch C Corpers Minna Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.