Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. (1642 Views)

I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku / I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo / Abubakar Suleja: Why I Called Tinubu Mr President In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by dignity33: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Read what Reno is saying about Tinubu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by Totilopussylick(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Louder

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by CleanInAll: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
ok
Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by inspectorg(m): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Peter onto you I bestow the KEYS to the VILLA.

OBI-dience is better than SACRIFICE.

Don't give dem shi-shi, I repeat don't give dem shi-shi....

*****Thus says the LORD.****

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by Ezehillary(m): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by WonderManly(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
You sey wetin?..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by Wisfem: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Since they threatened your daughter you now repent from attacking obi, Tinubu is now your next victim, A deranged man who is on exile, sometimes talks like a lunatic escapee from a psychiatric home..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by tillaman(m): 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by Stallionhorse: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Me I'm just OBIdiently.. Minding my business oo..

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by XerXers: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wisfem:
Since they threatened your daughter you now repent from attacking obi, Tinubu is now your next victim, A deranged man who is on exile, sometimes talks like a lunatic escapee from a psychiatric home..
Hahaha, I thought you all said Peter Obi supporters are abusive? Now they have come for Tinubu and you became even more abusive than Obi supporters

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by MissLeslie(m): 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Best answer to a fool is silent, Atiku has since travel to Germany for treatment, only 2 serious candidate are from south, Obi and Bola, some people are Obedient while some are BAT, I can bet with anybody that Atiku is going no where.
Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by Wisfem: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
XerXers:

Hahaha, I thought you all said Peter Obi supporters are abusive? Now they have come for Tinubu and you became even more abusive than Obi supporters

Never abused anybody only describing his instincts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by Kendo999: 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Increase the volume grin
Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by StormpyBee: 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
I will rather waste my votes on Obi, than on Tinubu.

Vote Labour

Vote Obi

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by Parachoko: 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
I wander how people do follow stupid people like Reno on top Twitter.

The US embassy debunked this drug issue a long time ago.

135 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by ScamHunter: 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nigeria is now an Obedient country

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by SarkinYarki: 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
inspectorg:
Peter onto you I bestow the KEYS to the VILLA.

OBI-dience is better than SACRIFICE.

Don't give dem shi-shi, I repeat don't give dem shi-shi....

*****Thus says the LORD.****

Y'all are clowns youbknow ?
Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by Toks2008(m): 12:41am On Jun 23, 2022
Only illetrates and youths who are zombies will vote for a Tinubu candidacy.

I am proudly Yoruba and proudly Lagosian.

Rigging is the only way Tinubu can win but news flash, even rigging won't work this time.

He goofed by clinching the ticket. He allowed his selfish desire to be president override his sense of reasoning and his candidacy has brought death to APC.

Tinubu is a great politician, a national icon but he is not fit to be the president... He has so much corruption baggage, his alpha beta corruption case is still pending, his drug case where he forfeited $450k to United States government is a stain, the way he made Lagos his MMM(money making machine) is appalling and the type of touts he allowed to have so much authority in Lagos is demeaning..

I can go on and on and the worst part of it is that he has no vivid plans for Nigerians except to recruit 50million youths into the Army and feed them cassava in the morning, agbado in the evening.

I repeat that only a backward thinking youth who is suffering from Zombiesm will vote for Tinubu.

I love Tinubu, I respect his sacrifice and tenacity but that does not make Nigeria his property and should never feel entitled. Mr E mi lokan.� What crazy insolence and a total insult to every Nigerian especially the youths and younger generations who have been lied to that they are the leaders of tomorrow.

A man who came out to boast that he is still the Jagaban during end Sars shortly after innocent lives of Nigerian youths were wasted at the toll-gate.

I repeat, only an enemy of Nigeria will vote for Tinubu. He is bad news to Nigeria.

And for Atiku, how I wish he was man enough and did not delete the tweet he made to condemn the killing of Deborah but then what do one expect from a man whose self interest to be the president overrides the value of a human life. What a shame.

WHAT Obi needs to do now is to Team up with a powerful northerner cos he needs the votes from the 19 northern states.

Once he gets a powerful and influential northerner and with GOD almighty as his ultimate supporter, he can start preparing his inaugural

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by Toks2008(m): 12:43am On Jun 23, 2022
Lalasticlala.

This is interesting.
Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by swaggerjack: 3:20am On Jun 23, 2022
First time I agree with Reno Omokri. Tinubu must not succeed were Pablo Escobar failed.

Pablo Escobar got into the Columbian Senate with dreams of one day becoming President. He was eventually suspended because the bad press and pressure was to much for the Columbia government and he launched full scale war on the country shortly after.

Tinubu got into the Nigerian Senate shortly after forefeited $460k for been proceeds of heroin trafficking in Chicago. He then became governor from 1999-2007 and now aiming for President.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by satandeterrible: 3:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Obi 2023
Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by legendarystar: 3:52am On Jun 23, 2022
Reno is just talking even when no one is talking to him. I get his smart, intelligent and learned but their is a limit to somethings this is his downside.
No sane people will want to work or by his ideas he has a high tendency of gloating when things doesn’t go his way.
Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by Dankovich1: 3:55am On Jun 23, 2022
Reno go just wake up each new day and be like.......
"Who am I gonna serve a portion of my vawulence breakfast today" angry
Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by Praxis758: 4:05am On Jun 23, 2022
Drug at the youthful days make them feel on top of the world, but births brain malfunction, Parkinson’s diseases, Incoherent speeches and epileptic bodily function at their old ages.

Who can believe a men like Pa Ayo Adebanjo, prof. Banji Akintoye, Gen. Yakubu Gowon, Gen. Alani Akinrinade, Gen. Nwachukwu, Pastor Kumuyi, Sheik Ajani Bello, OBJ, Chief Emeka Anyaoku are all in their nineties and eighties respectively and still bodily fit and sound in speech.

Lesson from them is that they didn’t abuse drug during their youthful days.

I come in peace.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by Dagah2: 5:01am On Jun 23, 2022
Parachoko:
I wander how people do follow stupid people like Reno on top Twitter.

The US embassy debunked this drug issue a long time ago.
Link please.... Or you shut up!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:21am On Jun 23, 2022
Praxis758:
Drug at the youthful days make them feel on top of the world, but births brain malfunction, Parkinson’s diseases, Incoherent speeches and epileptic bodily function at their old ages.

Who can believe a men like Pa Ayo Adebanjo, prof. Banji Akintoye, Gen. Yakubu Gowon, Gen. Alani Akinrinade, Gen. Nwachukwu, Pastor Kumuyi, Sheik Ajani Bello, OBJ, Chief Emeka Anyaoku are all in their nineties and eighties respectively and still bodily fit and sound in speech.

Lesson from them is that they didn’t abuse drug during their youthful days.

I come in peace.
You said it all. His speech is irritating. Physically and mentally he is not sound. Just padding up things to look good. This is deciet. He will be a worse national disgrace if emerge. People should put tribe and sentiment aside and reason how and old man in this state would be able to perform given the current state of things .
Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by Parachoko: 5:57am On Jun 23, 2022
Dagah2:

Link please.... Or you shut up!
You're so rude and foolish.

I wander how my comment affected your life.

62 Likes

Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by Dagah2: 7:50am On Jun 23, 2022
Parachoko:
You're so rude and foolish.

I wander how my comment affected your life.
No wonder you sound lost. Keep wandering.
Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by Softmirror: 7:55am On Jun 23, 2022
Toks2008:
Only illetrates and youths who are zombies will vote for a Tinubu candidacy.

I am proudly Yoruba and proudly Lagosian.

Rigging is the only way Tinubu can win but news flash, even rigging won't work this time.

He goofed by clinching the ticket. He allowed his selfish desire to be president override his sense of reasoning and his candidacy has brought death to APC.

Tinubu is a great politician, a national icon but he is not fit to be the president... He has so much corruption baggage, his alpha beta corruption case is still pending, his drug case where he forfeited $450k to United States government is a stain, the way he made Lagos his MMM(money making machine) is appalling and the type of touts he allowed to have so much authority in Lagos is demeaning..

I can go on and on and the worst part of it is that he has no vivid plans for Nigerians except to recruit 50million youths into the Army and feed them cassava in the morning, agbado in the evening.

I repeat that only a backward thinking youth who is suffering from Zombiesm will vote for Tinubu.

I love Tinubu, I respect his sacrifice and tenacity but that does not make Nigeria his property and should never feel entitled. Mr E mi lokan.� What crazy insolence and a total insult to every Nigerian especially the youths and younger generations who have been lied to that they are the leaders of tomorrow.

A man who came out to boast that he is still the Jagaban during end Sars shortly after innocent lives of Nigerian youths were wasted at the toll-gate.

I repeat, only an enemy of Nigeria will vote for Tinubu. He is bad news to Nigeria.

And for Atiku, how I wish he was man enough and did not delete the tweet he made to condemn the killing of Deborah but then what do one expect from a man whose self interest to be the president overrides the value of a human life. What a shame.

WHAT Obi needs to do now is to Team up with a powerful northerner cos he needs the votes from the 19 northern states.

Once he gets a powerful and influential northerner and with GOD almighty as his ultimate supporter, he can start preparing his inaugural

FUNNY ENOUGH, ILLITERATES ARE MOSTLY THE ONES WITH THE POWER TO VOTE BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES WHO READILY HAVE PVC. ALL THAT THE SO CALLED LITERATES DO IS CRITICISM, ANALYSING AND NOISE MAKING. MOST DO NOT HAVE PVC. YOU CAN DO A CASE STUDY ON THIS grin BRO TINUBU GO STILL DISGRACE YOU LIKE HE DISGRACE OSINBANJO.

https://www.nairaland.com/7176942/u.s-clears-governor-tinubu-criminal

Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by Parachoko: 7:56am On Jun 23, 2022
Dagah2:

No wonder you sound lost. Keep wandering.

Cowards like you go just dey abuse people online anyhow

Pig

46 Likes

Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by BaddestQueen(f): 8:02am On Jun 23, 2022
thunder scatter Tinubu
Re: Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. by Dagah2: 9:22am On Jun 23, 2022
Parachoko:

Cowards like you go just dey abuse people online anyhow

Pig
A coward is quick in calling the brave coward, a pig is always quick to call the dove a pig...
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention One Peter Obi Legacy Project, And Win Instant #10,000 / Reno Omokri: Atiku Will Win NE,NC, NW, And SS Excluding Rivers State / Why Alaba Market Was Shut Down – Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.